TCR Employee Reviews

ok
Welder (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ILDecember 7, 2017
every day something new to learn. traveled a lot. always on the road. had fun getting to know all the guys on my crew. good pay. and got to help the supervisor.
good
bad
Minnesota plant is junk.
CNC Programmer,Robotics (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNNovember 26, 2017
Bad place to work. If you do ask for 40.00 an hour
. Oil in the air and carbide also. There management will lie and cheat you. They don't know alot..
Pros
Cons
Alot
Great
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJune 14, 2017
It was a great company up until the owner got arrested for using his Alabama license to RU. The business in fl. We did do over 20 jobs I. A week with just 2 crews going
Great company to work for- great management.
OWNER REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  VariousApril 21, 2017
AEP is a great employer //I worked for AEP for 3.5 years as a tcr (owner rep) doing all sort of high voltage work in all kinds of stations// My superintendent was the best I have had in 30 years //I really enjoyed my time there and compensated very well for the work done //
Pros
Great superintendant
Cons
Nice laid back atmosphere.
Case Aide (Current Employee) –  Talladega, ALNovember 16, 2015
Operate fax, copier, shredder, computer system all on a daily basis. Send & receive emails, telephone calls, & faxes. Schedule appointments for Case Managers, schedule transportation pickups for clients that don't have transportation to work, work in Microsoft Office, including making spreadsheets in Excel, emailing in Outlook, & composing letters & documents in Word.
Pros
Perfect work schedule to fit my life.
Cons
Short lunches & sometimes not a lot of clients to help out.
Its a job
Janitor Sub contracting (Former Employee) –  Broken Arrow, OKOctober 25, 2014
Lots of hard work . If you add up hours with pay its not worth working here.
Supervisor of employees
Superintendent (Current Employee) –  Decatur, IllinoisMay 13, 2014
My typical work day depended on my location of the day. During my tenure at TCR I was given the opportunity to travel around the United State's and work with many great people. The most important thing that I learned was how different things are throughout the United State's, each worksite is different. My co-workers were excellent and throughly enjoyed working in a challenging work environment with them. The hardest part of my job was the travel. As someone who attempts to take care of their loved ones being gone on the road and not being able to help out when needed really hurt me. Although traveling was hard being able to see the country was a great experience that I would not trade.
Very great people to work with, had fun with them
Eligibility Counselor (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMarch 19, 2014
I would get to work at 7:45 everyday and prepare for my day of face to face interviews and processing paperwork. I learned how to work with people and how to work in an office. I've done all office duties here and I enjoyed the job. the Management was great very sweet person if have any problems they really work with you. my co-works were great every month we had pot luck. the job really didn't have any hard parts. Was the people and clients I've met some great people.
Pros
no weekends, if need you can bring your kids to work with you
Cons
got paid once a month and they dont give out raises or you cant advance
Was not a great place to work.
GENERAL MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Fort Pierce, FlMay 22, 2013
This was a start up company that friend of mine and 2 other partners started because of a bad investment they made trying to flip cars. They decided to start a dealership so I came be the GM because it gave me normal hours to spend more time with my family. I set this business up from scratch and we did 200k in sales in the first 6 months. The partners could never get on the same page and it was extremely difficult for me to do my job. They decided to part ways and the business dissolved.

Right now I am a Power Seller on Ebay. So I currently am working from home.
Pros
More Experience, normal work hours and more time for family.
Cons
Lack of integrity. Lots of dishonesty and overall just a very poor planned business venture.
An enjoyable and friendly environment.
Family Self Sufficiency Case Aide (Current Employee) –  Selma, ALAugust 17, 2012
I really love my job here, but I do prefer a job with benefits and a little more pay. The staff here is nice and sweet and they also love to help people. All of our jobs here is about helping those in need to the best of our abilty and its a wonderful experience. In all I am still ready to explore better jobs.
Pros
1 hour lunch...no weekends!!!
Cons
no benefits
Fast paced enviroment
Rigger/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ILJuly 7, 2012
Learned how to read blueprints and line up holes with bullpns and build steel frames to go between grain silos
Pros
good pay
Cons
lots of down time
They were great people to work with while providing a great service
Volunteer Dates (Former Employee) –  Medford, WIMarch 26, 2012
I worked volunteer the whole time, they provided a great service while i learned a lot of new and intresting things
Pros
learning exprience
Cons
no pay