TCS Education System Employee Reviews

N/a
Outbound Recruitment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 1, 2017
Made both outbound and inbound phone calls professionally

Used both Salesforce and CampusView software

Contacted perspective students who expressed an interest

Directed both current and perspective students to their Admissions Counselor

Assisted with mailing brand books from our affiliates to our perspective students
An easy place to waste away
Admissions Records Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 9, 2017
In my experience, TCS Education System is a work environment that does not contribute to a sense of community or demonstrate communal effort toward systemic improvement. Teamwork on Admissions Operations is not distributed fairly whatsoever, and Admissions Operations management has absolutely no idea how to team-build or reconcile conflict. Human Resources struggles to alleviate work conflict and to support its employees when managers fail to. The TCS Education System office in Chicago is a great representation of a very unprofessional work environment supported by a lackadaisical work ethic. I would've rejected the original job offer had I known what I know now after working on the Admissions Operations team for ten months.
Pros
Paid Time Off
Cons
Atmosphere
Top organization
Chief Human Resource Officer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 13, 2017
Innovative model in education many would like to be like this organization. Willing to experiment and has embarked on international partnerships, can be fun at times
Pros
great leadership
Cons
Not enough time for all the good things to be done
Not for profit company
Director (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 4, 2017
Even though this company says it is not-for-profit, it has hired managers from failed for-profit schools who are implementing those same conflicting strategies. It's call, call, call without considerationto finding students who will be a right fit for the colleges it managers.
Pros
you can be a clock watcher
Cons
Very sales oriented
Typical higher education job
Research Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 10, 2015
Job duties kept employees busy and constantly in touch with other team members and external employees. Busy all the time.
Good Place
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 24, 2014
TCS was a great place to work, pretty top heavy with Executives and I had to assist 3 Vice Presidents but that gave me job security!