TD Auto Finance Employee Reviews

Fast-paced and fun work environment
AVP, Collections (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXNovember 27, 2017
TD Auto Finance is a fast-paced environment. It has a very good employee culture. There is opportunity for advancement. There are great people who work here and like to have fun while doing so.
Pros
excellent benefits
Cons
salary
TD Auto Finance
Debt Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL 32246November 19, 2017
TDAF is a great company to work for. They have a Volunteer Network and flexible work hours that make the job experience worth while. Job fairs are held for internal jobs, giving employees a chance to network with managers from other departments because there is so much room for advancement. TDAF offers amazing benefits as well.
Pros
Money\Advancement\Retirement
Cons
Collections department is very chaotic.
Fast Paced with Rotating Hours
Retail Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MINovember 8, 2017
Good place to learn credit, fun atmosphere. Pros: Good training, helpful staff. Cons: Long rotating hours, weekends and evenings, heavy compliance environment
Productivity
Call Center Resolutions Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 27, 2017
During my typical workday, I was responsible for overseeing subpoenas and making sure they were assigned to correct associate. It challenged me to focus and meet deadlines. Since our assignments were time sensitive management was excellent at responding to request for any additional information or help needed. Since our company had a very strike policy on being transparent our workplace culture was wonderful. Of course there were times when my urgency was not my co-workers urgency and that was the hardest part of my job. Being able to get up walk outside and breathe when I was feeling overwhelmed without asking was the best part of my job.
Pros
Lots of perks (gift cars, outing, leave early)
Cons
only 30 mins lunch and there was no restaurant less than 15 mins away
Not the worst
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 25, 2017
If you have a good manager, this job is great, but that is anywhere. You are paid well and the job is not overly stressful. There is not much room for promotion, and I was laid off, but I did enjoy the culture and I was paid fairly for my work.
"Very competivie environment to work"
WOT Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, TXSeptember 21, 2017
Daily you would come in and meet with upper management on goals or objectives for the the week. I loved working their but the pay wasn't very great but the culture was!
Pros
Great Place to Work
Cons
The pay wasn't great
TDAutoFianance
Java/j2EE Developer (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MISeptember 14, 2017
Its a great working place and a very challenging environment. i very happy if i get a chance to going back for next assignment. its a very nice place. Thanks
good
No comment
Loan Administrator/BVF/Resolutions Specialist (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, TXSeptember 5, 2017
I am no longer with this company. It was okay while I was there and made a lot of friends. The company declined and I had to move on to better things for me and my family
Good Place
Credit Analyst, Loan Underwriting Team (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MISeptember 3, 2017
Great place to work. There is a lot of opportunity for advancement, but there is a lot of competition as well. Overall I would recommend TD to other to gain valuable experience and for career advancement
Pros
Great staff, face paced, voluntary overtime
Cons
work life balance, work too many weekends
Great Work Place
Retail Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Southlake, TXAugust 5, 2017
Overall the company is a great place to work. They have many different directions when it come to grow within the company, A typical day at work, always started off with greetings. There where three different shifts and everyone came in ready to go.
Customer Service
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, TXAugust 3, 2017
TheTypical day at T.D. was extremely fast pace. It was a call center The company offered whole sale finance plans of many kind like, dealer services, retail consumer plans and also lease programs. Management was very friendly and helpful when it came to training us efficiently. Once you had everything down the job went very smooth. I enjoyed the customer service part and problem solving.
Benefits
Cons
Hours started to be cut
Overall Good Place to Work
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 24, 2017
I learned a lot regarding deadlines and that I enjoy when a deadline is in place. I also provided myself personal deadlines to ensure tasks were handled timely.
Operations Associate (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXJuly 24, 2017
Very easy and friendly. Learned a lot about the auto industry and the managers really developed your skills. The employees really wanted to learn new skills.
fast pace
Loan Servicing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, TXJuly 14, 2017
management should interact with employees and know how to do job like their employee. the hardest part is not getting the raise you deserve because management has personal issues with you
Pros
win trips
Cons
management not fair
it's a job
Funding Operations Team Leader II (Former Employee) –  Southlake, TXJuly 11, 2017
Enjoyed working for them. Got a chance to move up and around to different departments. Sad they closed our office and moved out. Really loved the people the culture.
Best job ever.
Front Line Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXMay 2, 2017
The company went through many changes starting with Mercedes Benz Finance, to Chrysler Finance, and finally TD Auto Finance.
I worked with the management team throughout an 8-year period on events to make the company a great place to work.
I put on events from singing contest called TD Idol, poetry contests, dance contest, and food contest. I hosted the annual Red Carpet Ball. I pitched a solution for an alarm system connects an infrared light to car seats that will sound an alarm if the driver's door opened with the car seat still engaged.
I couldn't have asked for a better work experience.
Pros
Empowerment
Cons
Company closed its doors to Texas
A pretty good company.
Operations Associate IV (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXApril 25, 2017
TD does not pay the most compared to other companies within the same industry but the benefits are much more than the cons. They give you plenty of vacation so you dont feel like you are at a dead end job and the management, at least when I was there, was pretty good for the most part. Everyone got along pretty well too.
Pros
Pto
It's Ok
Early Stage Collector (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXMarch 11, 2017
As with any collection position, most of your days will be consistent of dealing with individuals who are quite disturbed about the possibility of having their possessions taken. One must have thick skin and become numb st some point.
Good Leaning and Productive Environment
Sr. Developer (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIFebruary 28, 2017
TD is a place a person is exposed to different Technologies and is being used very productively. A fun place to work who respect all cultures and traditions from all countries... I did not find much difference between an Employee or Contractor.
Enjoy learning something new daily-new processes, departments,etc.
Ops Associate III (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCFebruary 15, 2017
TD Auto Finance relocated their main office to Greenville in January of 2016. I was fortunate to be accepted as a job applicant. I work on the Title Deficiency team perfecting our lien on outstanding titles and SIF's. I work closely with the DRM's and dealerships.

I enjoy socializing with the dealerships and assisting them in obtaining titles for our vehicles. I enjoy the people and managers I work with. The corporate world here is very diverse and they promote diversity in the workplace.

Challenges are working to complete daily tasks continuously short staffed and since this is a corporation, changes do not happen quickly or as needed. Nor do new hiring as needed.
Pros
diverse and promote volunteer work within the community
Cons
Continuously short staffed.