TD Auto Finance Employee Reviews

Good Leaning and Productive Environment
Sr. Developer (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIFebruary 28, 2017
TD is a place a person is exposed to different Technologies and is being used very productively. A fun place to work who respect all cultures and traditions from all countries... I did not find much difference between an Employee or Contractor.
Enjoy learning something new daily-new processes, departments,etc.
Ops Associate III (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCFebruary 15, 2017
TD Auto Finance relocated their main office to Greenville in January of 2016. I was fortunate to be accepted as a job applicant. I work on the Title Deficiency team perfecting our lien on outstanding titles and SIF's. I work closely with the DRM's and dealerships.

I enjoy socializing with the dealerships and assisting them in obtaining titles for our vehicles. I enjoy the people and managers I work with. The corporate world here is very diverse and they promote diversity in the workplace.

Challenges are working to complete daily tasks continuously short staffed and since this is a corporation, changes do not happen quickly or as needed. Nor do new hiring as needed.
Pros
diverse and promote volunteer work within the community
Cons
Continuously short staffed.
Working at a computer for eight hours every day looking at the same thing over and over.
Discounter (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXFebruary 1, 2017
A typical day at work was doing the same thing day in and day out and realizing that no matter how much we accomplished management would never be satisfied. This was not a company that valued it's employees.
Very boring work environment with horrible management.
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 3, 2017
Coming from the bank side of TD to the Auto Finance side of TD i witnessed a dramatic change in work environment , management , and the company itself. They do not value the family of the employees. We had to work "mandatory overtime" in a 3 days notice, if you could not work you received disciplinary action. Paid time off is rarely granted and if so your manager needs to know your life story to why you request off. No room for improvement , now chance to earn a higher position. No growth within the company. They hire from outside temp agencies so that they can avoid promotions of internal employees. By far the worst place I've worked in my life!
Great Place
Operations Associate III (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 31, 2016
I really enjoyed working at TD Auto Finance. The training program was one of the best that I have experienced. There was a generally great atmosphere there and the Supervisors were nice.
Pros
Great Training, Decent Schedules
Great Place to Work
Retail Credit Analyst (Senior Analyst) (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXDecember 3, 2016
Great place to work, great job culture, coaches and team members went above and beyond to help. Leadership was very supportive in advancement of my career.
Pros
Job Advancement, Job Culture
Cons
Dallas Location relocated to South Carolina
Fast paced environment.
Payment Processing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXNovember 14, 2016
There was always plenty to do.
I learned how to collect on past due accounts and I worked in the cashiering department releasing titles, splitting funds and releasing overages and working paid ahead accounts.
I had several managers and got a long with them all, they were very knowledgeable.
I got along well with my co-workers, I worked with a lot of caring people.
Not enough employees to carry the workload, therefore leaving less time to cross train on other functions.
I love skip tracing in the collections department, and researching missing payments in the cashiering department.
Pros
Five weeks of paid time off, great 401k Plan, great people.
Cons
Healthcare was a little expensive.
Td
Funding Specialist (Former Employee) –  Southlake, TXNovember 13, 2016
The company has closed. At the time, this company did not have a consistent or good merit program. The company was not good for me because of the income structure.
Pros
Great people
worked there for almost 12 years
Special Program Administrator (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXNovember 10, 2016
went through several mergers - worked with so many different managers and departments within remarketing

i enjoyed working for them and with all of the co-workers

i learned a ton regarding auto finance and remarketing
Collections Counselor II / Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXSeptember 30, 2016
Great set of co-workers and nice place to work. Typical day would include getting into a dialer system 3 times a day.. and also making manual outbound calls to customers on past due auto accounts. Management was great. Unfortunately the Dallas office was laid off.
Declined
Funding Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIAugust 21, 2016
TD Auto Finance is among the leading auto lenders, however I respectfully decline to give a company review at this time.
Collections
Operations Associate III (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 10, 2016
Call customers to collect money
Don't work for this company
Managers show favoritism
Lack of communication
getting off of work was the most enjoyable part of the job
Pros
Cons
worst job ever
Productive and fun
OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, TXJuly 28, 2016
Great place to work, I can take what I have learned and use it always. Management was good to their employees.Co-workers were great.
Company had an outstanding culture
Ops Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXJune 15, 2016
A typical day consists of timecard approval, email review, employee quality audits. I learned that everyone is different. Some managers were not good at providing positive feedback only negative. Some co-workers were not team players and only cared about themselves and not what was best for the organization. The hardest part of the job was managing different personalities. The most enjoyable was the few activities we had through out the year and the friends I made.
Benefits
Great Atmosphere
Retail Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXMay 20, 2016
productive, fun, great co-workers, great environment, great opportunity for growth. no micromanagement. great hours, all resources provided to me to do the best job possible
Loved teaching with my employees
Collections, Loss Mitigations Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXMay 14, 2016
Set up with days needed to be called and pulled reports to see the numbers from the previous day. Listened to Quality Assurance calls and reviewed with employees and also reviewed daily work. Took escalated calls from agents. Sett up meetings with managers to review productivity and completed an email task sent either by a manager or agents.
Pros
flexible managers
Cons
work/life blance
The Best Company Ever
Fund Auto Finance (Current Employee) –  Roanoke, TXMay 10, 2016
The company cared about its employees and very flexible. We were a big family whom cared about each other and we praise and enjoyed each other, help had a shoulder to cry on Ive learn that we can be all we can around the right people who wanted to help up grow.
Good employment environment
NATIONAL UNDERWRITING MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, TXApril 18, 2016
I spent over 14 years of my life working with the company and during that time I've learned a lot about the automotive industry.
teamwork environment
Auto Loan Servicing (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, TXApril 15, 2016
Company relocated to South Carolina. I learned extensive auto title deficiency issues. Contacts with dealership, customers and DMV. The work environment was pleasant,
Productive and fun workplace family oriented
Problem Resolution Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 13, 2016
Very enjoyable work place, employee driven. At TDAF upper management is always looking for ways to improve the work place experience for the employees.
Pros
Free lunches, very flexible with schedules
Cons
N/A

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TD Auto Finance. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9