TD Auto Finance Employee Reviews in United States

teamwork environment
Auto Loan Servicing (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, TXApril 15, 2016
Company relocated to South Carolina. I learned extensive auto title deficiency issues. Contacts with dealership, customers and DMV. The work environment was pleasant,
Productive and fun workplace family oriented
Problem Resolution Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 13, 2016
Very enjoyable work place, employee driven. At TDAF upper management is always looking for ways to improve the work place experience for the employees.
Pros
Free lunches, very flexible with schedules
Cons
N/A
We always worked super hard and had fun.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Westlake, TXApril 9, 2016
Working for TDAF helped me learn a lot about auto Financing. I was super grateful to work for a diverse company as well as be able to communicate with other employees in the other locations for additional assistance when needed. I made plenty friends in both locations as well as i was very productive in my job duties. I was able to come up with a learning sheet for myself and other employees to where we would be able to understand specific tasks that weren't exactly clear, It helped me get through a lot of my calls because it was easier to explain using the sheet i was able to create. The hardest part of the job i would say is just the beginning of it when you're just getting on the phones and understanding the systems, but it would get easier as i went on.
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, TXMarch 22, 2016
The job here was exciting. The company always had different programs set aside for the employees to do to show that they appreciated us. The manager staff was involved with the people and we all worked together to make goals for the company and ourselves.
Community Involved
Funding Specialist (Current Employee) –  Westlake, TXMarch 7, 2016
Reviewed retail contracts making sure all signatures present and financials balanced. Answered internal and external phone calls.
graded on a point system per hour.
Pros
Community Involved
Na
Sr. Retail Credit Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Westlake, TXMarch 3, 2016
Good culture to work in, good compensation. Great time PTO and flexible. Promotes from within.

No work life balance. Work majority of the weekends
Good benefits
Quality Control Review Analyst I (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIFebruary 29, 2016
The hardest part of the job was the uncertainty of job security. There were several major layoffs over the past few years.
Productive and Fun Place to work with.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXFebruary 22, 2016
Great place to work. Good work and life balance. Good People. Time Balance. Working Hours. Great co-workers and management.
Retail Credit (Current Employee) –  Westlake, TXFebruary 12, 2016
Great place to work - enjoyed my career at TD Auto Finance but there is no room for growth
Love the inclusing and diversity
Growing Company with opportunity for advancement
Retail Credit Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIFebruary 12, 2016
Starting working at TD auto finance almost immediately after I graduated from college. It was a great place to start my career. I received great experience and skills from working there.

Want to know more about TD Auto Finance?

Ask a question
fun call center
Telemarketer (Current Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLFebruary 2, 2016
call center customer service agent /sales
good employees /HR
I learned strong customer service skills , courtesy
hardest part of job is sitting at desk in a chair for 6 to 8 hours.
easiest part - learning the script
Pros
good lunch hour
Cons
long day on the phone/ rude customers
td auto finance
Funding Agent (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 29, 2016
Evaluates loan applications and documentation by confirming credit worthiness.
Improves loan applications and documentation by informing applicant of additional requirements.
Rejects loans by explaining deficiencies to applicants
working at TACG
assembly line (Former Employee) –  georgia, atlDecember 16, 2015
Awesome place to work at. Really nice people and learn new thing everydays.Easy works and there lots of people work there's.Good paying jobs with good benefit to all the hire workers.
Pros
get to move around a lot not just stay in one spot.
Cons
they fire quick
A very controlled environment where management was always contolling and micromanaged.
Field Consultant (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, TXNovember 16, 2015
TD was not a pleasant work environment. Managers played favorites to certain employees, They spoke of family time, however in reality, there was very little concern for family time, other than their own. The managers would be off every weekend and holiday. They knew the employess that they could count on to work weekends and holidays. The last two year I worked there, I worked over 70% of Saturdays and every holiday except Christmas Day and Thanksgiving.

They did not care to retain employees. I was in a meeting with the CEO. Several key members of management with over 20 years experience had left the company. I asked the CEO what they were doing to retain the experienced members. He stated that they were not concerned and it was an honor that other companies wanted the experience. Another time there was a group discussion about the rate of the insurance increase and the fact that our bonuses had been decreased by 90%. We were told point blank "If you do not like it, you are free to leave the company."

Before TD purchased the company it was owned by Chrysler. During the ten years I worked for Chrysler Financial, it was a phenominal place to work. Management believed in empowring the employees and they practiced what they promised. There was full disclosure and the compensation including christmas and yearly bonuses were much better than with TD,
Great place to work & WOW Culture
AVP, Specialized Collections Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 25, 2015
TD is committed to providing a legendary experience for both its customers and employees. TD Auto Finance offers flexibility in work schedules and a great environment in which to work.
Pros
Flexibility
Productive place to work with great benefits.
GA- Assembly Line Associate (Former Employee) –  Pendergrass, GeorgiaOctober 13, 2015
Typical day at this company consists of working on production line to build air conditioning compressors for several major car companies. I loved working with my co-workers, there was always teamwork. Hardest part of this job is the hours. I worked 12 hours a day here for 3 years on B shift ( nights) and sometimes 6 days a week. It took a lot of time away from my family.
Pros
Great benefits, Pay
Cons
Short breaks, long hours
great people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 12, 2015
lots of pressure to work there they have over 12 steps to go over with a customer until you get tothe actual issue. Management for the most part was awesome but 1 manager was very unprofessional in the manner of how he approached issues. Job was very easy great learning experience but in order to move up you had to know people if you didnt you were stuck were you were at
I enjoyed working at tdaf...
Collections Counselor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 2, 2015
opportunity for advancement, management is understanding, decent scheduling and great benefits... Pay is good, long hours but the frequent 3 day weekends compensate...
Great Team
Funding Specialist (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXAugust 12, 2015
The only reason I left this great job was because I relocated back home due to a divorce and wanted to be close to family, The supervisor was fun and shown great concern in the staff. I loved the leaders energy and it was always a great atmosphere to be in, also the chefs who prepared our lunches was awesome!
Pros
Great Lunches
Cons
Pay could be better
Good co-workers; managemet was open and honest
SALES SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIJuly 27, 2015
I appreciated having the ability to learn auto financing and working with dealers to solve issues ad create a solid relationship.