TD Auto Finance

TD Auto Finance Employer Reviews

fun place to work
AUTO LOAN BANKING REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 31, 2014
creative work space lots of learning experiences fast paced work clen space and team oriented
fun place
Software Developer (Current Employee), Farmington Hills, MIJuly 18, 2014
Workplace is really good, less hectic, of course lots of work. co-workers are really helpful. management seems good. every other day some fun going on in organization like potluck, laser tag, barbecue,picnic to near parks and many other things inside also.overall interesting and fun to work.
Fun place to work, but stressful at times
Retail Credit Analyst/ Underwriter (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MIJune 30, 2014
Pros: great benefits, helpful coworkers, good management
Cons: horrible hours; weekends and late nights, holidays
Typical work day included reviewing consumer credit applications to qualify for auto financing. Some what boring desk job that entailed great attention to detail. helpful employees and good management.
Productive and efficient!
Account Manager (Current Employee), Roanoke, TXJune 17, 2014
The position I am in is very repetitive and is not really changed up at all.
Good entry level position, limited opportunity for growth
Retail Credit Analyst (Current Employee), Farmington Hills, MIMay 22, 2014
Pros: 26 paid days off per year
Cons: weekends and holiday work days
Great company to work for out of college. Provided formal retail credit analysis trainging. Gained strong underwriting experience. Late nights and weekends are required. Limited opportunity for growth due to hundreds of employees in the same position
OK place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 30, 2014
Pros: benefits, good co-workers
Cons: phone shop
There is a good corporate feel to this company but chances for advancement are limited. I find myself searching for a job that matches my skillset.
Good experience.
Credit Investigations Analyst (Current Employee), Farmington Hills, MIMarch 10, 2014
Pros: great benefits, large amount of time off available
Cons: work 3 out of 4 saturdays per month, poor communication
Great experience for a first job out of college. Communication problems between management and employees, great benefits.
Learning
Retail Credit Analyst II, Credit Investigator II (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MIFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: office environment
Cons: schedule
The position allowed me to learn about auto financing fairly quickly due to constant training, and changes in underwriting guidelines.
Shrinking Portfolio
Loan Administrator (Current Employee), Roanoke, TXFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: seniority, 401k matching
Cons: shrinking portfolio, poor management skills, no career advancement
I enjoy my job. I have been with this company for 9 years, but my time has come to an end. This is due to the shrinking portfolio and little advancement with in the company. I am very highly motivated person that is ready to bring great opportunity to a job. TD currently does not give me the job security that I am seeking.
Funding Operation Specialist
Funding Operation Specialist (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MIFebruary 15, 2014
Processing Truth in Lending automobile contracts assisting Dealer Partners funding contracts. I have learned importance assisting Dealers with funding situations. I had great impact with my coworkers I participating with coaching opportunities for all new hires.
Great Benefits, work life balance
Dealer Relations Manager (Former Employee), South FloridaNovember 27, 2013
Pros: benefits, middle level management, no micro managing
Cons: not flexible
Not open to market suggestions, always asking for market info but not utilizing info in a positive way. Resistant to change.
productive and fun place to work and i would like to go back again
Java/J2EE Developer (Former Employee), Farmington, MIOctober 15, 2013
good work environment, big client and lot of new deployment
Job responsibilities
Account Manager Rep (Former Employee), Westlake, TxOctober 3, 2013
Accounts 31-60dpd
Sent Right to Cure Notice of defaults
Assigned accounts Out for Repo
collection
Late Stage Collection (Former Employee), Westlake, TXSeptember 27, 2013
this job was not an good pick for me the company was not an good place for me the mangers and team leads, ware not very helpful and snappy.
Has potential, but is not yet realized.
Retail Credit Analyst (Current Employee), Farmington Hills, MISeptember 13, 2013
Overall decent company. TDAF is supposed to be the same as TD Bank, though it is basically an entirely separate entity, both in regards to pay structure (much less) and management philosophy (much worse). The greatest part about this company/job is the people you work next to. Most of the Credit Analysts at this company are some of the most down-to-earth, – more... friendly, energetic people you will come across, and they will most likely become your personal friends for a long time to come.

Management is supposed to be in line with the TD management philosophy, but is far from it. Unfortunately (like most large corporations), promotions are given based on corporate politics and favoritism, as opposed to work ethic and accomplishments. This is one of the driving factors that has driven so many talented individuals from this company. One thing you will notice is that so many people leave TDAF for other banks, yet almost no one transfers into TDAF from other banks. The current yearly turnover rate in the department is close to about 50% (yes, 50%), and it is not uncommon to see 3 people a week leave. Even with this constant turnover, management has had zero action to try and correct it. You are simply just another number to them.

Regarding the work itself, it's pretty standard and not horrible. The job stays relatively entertaining, and you will not "dread" going to work here. Most people are relatively happy and don't hate the job itself, just the management. It is a fine company to build your resume, but I'm not sure how it is from a career perspective, unless you're willing to transfer to TD Bank, or become a puppet and suck-up to schmooze your way to promotions. – less
recently aquired.
Early Stage Collections (Former Employee), Fort Worth TXSeptember 4, 2013
To early to evalute. Typical day Dialer calls and taking inbound call.
Typical Organization
Retail Credit Analyst/Underwriter (Former Employee), Roanoke, txAugust 28, 2013
Pros: onsite cafe
Cons: pay
This is your typical organization. You get in what you put out. Office politics and other typical office things are the norm.
Collections
Collections Representative (Former Employee), Westlake, TXAugust 8, 2013
Long hours, low pay. No opportunity for advancement. Rude customers who are quick to use racial and homophobic slurs.
About this job
Customer Service (Current Employee), Roanoke, TXJuly 18, 2013
A typical day at work at this job can be unorganized. There's lack of communication between employee's a management. However the people that I work around are loving.
customer-focused...
Bankruptcy Representative (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 4, 2013
TDAF is very focus on providing legendary customer service. The employees are dedicated to what they do and are extremely knowledgeable about their job.

1 2 3

About TD Auto Finance

TD Auto Finance is a leading financial solutions provider offering flexible financing options for customers making automotive, – Read more