TDB Communications

TDB Communications Employee Reviews

Great company
Procurement File Tech (Former Employee), Lakewood, COJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: paid well
Cons: long commute
NPS was challenging and quite physical

Learned to use the software Access

Multitask

Assisted twenty staff members
Productive and tedius in an office enviroment
Contract Administrator, Healthcare Team (Current Employee), Montrose, NYMarch 25, 2014
Making sure any equipment or items that were purchased or services that were used have been paid out or to the governement in order to complete the job duties required.
Rude Employees
Medical Support Assistant (Former Employee), Omaha, NEJuly 10, 2013
Very unorganized company to work for and hard to get ahold of supervisor when needed.
Specific A/R co-payment tasks; basic claims research and audit tasks
Contract - Full-time General Clerk III (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSApril 25, 2013
Excellent place and people and wonderful team focused on service for our Veterans to the best of their ability in the Billing/Recovery environment.
Great people to work with
FOIA Analyst, Government Contractor - USCIS (Former Employee), Lees Summit, MOFebruary 15, 2013
Most difficult part of the job was keeping on top of the constant changes requested by the client;
Government environment
Data Entry Tech (Former Employee), Boise, IDOctober 30, 2012
Data Entry, sat at desk all day and typed. Learned alot about fire management and how the government deals with these issues. I enjoyed working with the staff. The hardest part was knowing it was a seasonal job and I would never get hired on.
Fun people to work for
Data Entry Medical Biller (Former Employee), Omaha, NebrOctober 17, 2012
Super company, I worked for them 4 years and would do so again!
I enjoyed working with all my co-workers.
Medical Support Assistant/Centralized Scheduling (Former Employee), Lakewood, WAJuly 18, 2012
Pros: got a chance to work with some of the greatest people ever.
Cons: dental benefits were not all that great
I was given an opportunity to learn another side of the medical field (Scheduling) and I am very grateful for that opportunity. I learned alot and got to work with some awesome people
Supervisors were the Best!

I took inbound calls from veterans wanting to schedule appts. I think that the hardest part of the position for me was realizing that sometimes they were upset, but not at me and I had to learn to not take it personally.

It was an honor to be able to serve the Veterans who gave their time and service for my freedom.
TDB is an excellent company to work for, if you are to get a call from them, jump at the opportunity!
Program Support Assistant (Former Employee), Denver, COAugust 31, 2011
Pros: they offer health benefits, allows the opportunity to network with fed employe
Cons: the assignments are temporary some are long-term, if you aren't a vet slim chance of perm employmen
I think TDB Communications is a great company to work for. They offer diverse assignments and the staff is supportive and easy to work with.

About TDB Communications

TDB is a privately held organization with principal ownership by two individuals. Terry D. Bryan, a Service Disabled Veteran, – Read more