TE Connectivity Employee Reviews in United States

An OK place to work
Product Information Specialist (Current Employee) –  Middletown, PAApril 2, 2016
TE Connectivity is a decent company. I personally don't like Customer Service so I hate the job, though my management team is good. The Product Information Center has a lot of job security, though don't apply if you don't like Customer Service; it's a call center.
Pros
Good benefits, lots of paid vacation
Cons
Stressful, other parts of TE are not as secure
Work day
Benefits Administrator (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAMarch 10, 2016
Work day is very busy and can be unexpected work from day to day, especially depending on the time of year. Annual enrollment is a extremely busy time.
I am responsible for all funding in benefits area including Health & Welfare and Retirement both 401(k) and Pension.
I am the point of contact for employee questions when our benefits center needs information verified or approved.
Decent company to work for
Clerical Associate II (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCNovember 25, 2015
Campus Management is fairly consistent. Immediate Supervisor is knowledgeable and helpful and interested in those who report to him. As with any large company, communication is a challenge and we could do better in that area. The most enjoyable part of my job is finding and fixing clerical/numerical errors that affect the outcome of the information that keeps our work centers operational.
Pros
Free popcorn, generous 401K match
Cons
Accountability by floor management
Employees are intelegent and hard working
Technical Associate (Former Employee) –  Middletown, PANovember 19, 2015
The years of downsizing made it worrysome if you will have a job. Many of the jobs were sent to Mexico and China. The company is very high tech and produce quality product, but the job security made in tough. Raises were far and few between.. Our department, and other depts. went seven years without a raise.
High pressure production
Mold maker (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCOctober 31, 2015
Middle management is lacking. Good upper management but top heavy. They try to support with new ideas but lack follow thru after short period of time.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
Little motivation to do your best other than words on occasion.
Great group of people to work with.
Assembly Operator III (Current Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCSeptember 29, 2015
The atmosphere is like family. We work together to achieve the production for the day. There is always someone to cheer you on and management likes to see their employees grow within the company.
Pros
Benefits and people
Cons
Long drive from gastonia
Productive place to work
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PANovember 12, 2015
Nice place to work with friendly people. Benefits are very good with matching 401K. Diverse global company committed to core values of accountability, teamwork and innovation.
great company with good pay
Manufacturing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCNovember 7, 2015
This is a great company to work for with good benefits and pay rate. Just wish the plant would have been a little closer to home
Sweat Shop
Senior Product Manager for Contacts (Former Employee) –  Oceanside, CASeptember 22, 2015
Worse company I ever worked for. I do not know how I lasted 2.5 years. If I didn't have a fasmily, I would have quit much sooner
Pros
Treat Salary employees like hourly workers
Cons
Very unfriendly Enviroment, leaves you in tears at the end of the day
Fast-Paced and Challenging Work Environment
Industrial Engineer (Former Employee) –  Middletown, PAMay 14, 2015
I have learned a lot throughout my experience with TE. They have given me improved leadership and management skills and the ability to lead my own projects with a sense of responsibility. I had great co-workers that I will be in touch with for the rest of my life. It was a pleasure working with them and also getting to know them besides my professional experience. The most enjoyable times I had at work are the ones when I did not have time to focus on anything else and had the great feeling of achievement and success.
Pros
Great people, ability to lead your projects, benefits, cafeteria, gym
Cons
pleasurable stress
Productive place to work
Sorter (Current Employee) –  Lickdale, PAAugust 30, 2015
They don't compensate there temporary employees. No raises for temps. They don't even offer hire there Temps. Could be a good place to work if they would hire the good dependable people.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
No pay increase
Productive and fun workplace
Project Engineer, Outside Plant Construction (Former Employee) –  Morristown, NJSeptember 6, 2015
Tyco was a fun place to work. Loved being able to travel. It was my first opportunity to travel to the west coast. My manager was a great person to work with and I was able to learn a lot from his work experience.
Pros
Travel
benefits
co-workers are easy to get along with
assembler (Current Employee) –  Tullahoma, TNSeptember 7, 2015
the work is not hard, but you have to work for a temp company. the pay is low, and there are no benefits. No paid vacations. The TE Connectivity company does not hire very many people.
Pros
work is not hard
Cons
no benefits, hard to get hired on full time
I love my job and the learning that is required of you to best serve others.
Design/Drafter (Former Employee) –  Middletown, PAMarch 28, 2016
A typical day I would start about 5:30 answer emails, assign part numbers as needed, start making models/prints of what is needed and sent them out for approval write engineering changes as needed for prints and parts already in the system. Confer with Technical Writers on what is needed for their specific job for the 3D illustration. Make changes or add new parts to special plated metals prints. Help fellow co-workers with PC problems. Answer call or emails from people from around the world concerning problems or procedures and how to best handle their concerns or how to find that information needed. Co-worker are great to work with they do their jobs very well and are a help. My day ends usually at 3:00 pm.
There is no hard part of the job. And the most enjoyable part is serving/helping our so they can do their job with confidence.
Highly Ethical Company with Pleasant Work Environment
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Berwyn, PAAugust 7, 2015
TE Connectivity is, by far, the best company I have ever worked for. The quality of personnel and the dedication to customer service is remarkable. Benefits are amazing. Extremely generous 401k matching contribution.
I was privileged to work with many respected professionals and friends during my long career at TE.
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fuquay-Varina, NCNovember 17, 2015
For many years TE was a fun place to work. I was allowed to develop my job around my talents and learn many valuable skills during my 33 years of service.
Pros
Developed great relationship with peer and many managers over the years.
Cons
The culture changed dramatically in my final years and the quality of work life followed suit.
TE Connectivity (Oceanside)
Cold Header (Current Employee) –  Oceanside, CAJune 1, 2015
I work in the cold heading department, and I've been an employee here for 3 years. There's always work and demand for OT, which is nice. I would reccomend my position to family and friends. I hope i can learn as much as posible to expand my knnowledge and experience here.
Pros
great healthcare, lots of OT.great 401k. great benefits. great location
Cons
Poor management, Low communication, no comradery, negartive employees.
Production and great co-workers
Tool/Die Mechanic III (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCFebruary 2, 2016
A good place to work. Learned how to work in a fast past environment and had a great core of co-workers. Management was okay, never came down on the floor to talk to production personnel and never expressed appreciation. The hardest part of the job was the company's ability to keep tooling for production machines. The most enjoyable part was the friendships I made with my fellow co-workers.
Pros
Lots of overtime
Cons
Appreciation
Not recommend
Senior Firmware Development Engineer (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaMarch 2, 2016
Company does not invest in R&D. Upper managers only care about cooking the book to sell the division they bought.Nothing is good.
Only good things are the people you work with. There are many talented people and nice people, but the company does not care about their employees
Pros
Nothing is good
Cons
Bad high management, they want to cook to book instead of making good products
Took advantage of Temps under TE
Industrial Engineer I/Engineering Tech II (Current Employee) –  Santa Teresa, NMMay 13, 2016
The job gave me great experience working under a Manager. The site under TE took advantage of temporaries, which included myself, by never making us full time employees in their company. Not until Commscope bought the site that we were then able to become full time employees. Being a temp for three years with no vacations or benefits was a big draw back.
Pros
manager at the time was very understanding of projects and situation
Cons
no benefits, no vacations, long hours, genral Culture