TE Connectivity Employee Reviews

Company management
Operations Technician II (Former Employee) –  Fuquay-Varina, NCApril 17, 2017
The company has a few managers that needed to be out of the company due to showing favorism toward people who run and lie on peolpe to gain favor. This is a great company to work for.
Pros
Great bennefits
Cons
not knowing what time you might be getting off after you start your day.
Nice place to work and see your ideas built
Developmental Engineer II (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, OHApril 14, 2017
I was working at the Mansfield, OH, Hartman location. Their main products were relays and contactors but both military and commercial aerospace. It was a good place. As an engineer you had complete design control of whatever program you were on. You could actually build what you designed. Almost all testing was on-site. Most parts were made onsite.
A lot of hands-on experience here.
Cons
Not a lot..it's just Ohio. ;)
Great company
Lean Continuous Improvement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 13, 2017
After years working for TE, it has been a great company that is well balance with the employees and managements. All companies has some type of set back, but TE only had a few.
Pros
Great company
Cons
Buddy system
Decent place to work
QUALITY TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHApril 12, 2017
The pay is really good for the job but the politics of the business make 0 sense. I work in the Quality department and the training program there is non-existant
Pros
Good pay, good people to work with
Cons
Management sucks, minimum training, no procedures, benefits people who don't work more than people who do all the work.
Worse than middle school
Quality Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaApril 9, 2017
The management is worthless, and only care and lookout for themselves.

There is more drama in this workplace than I have ever seen before.

Stay away
A good place to work
Senior Operations Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAApril 7, 2017
I have many years of experience with different platforms. I learned many tasks throughout the year. I started as a lead operator to a Operations Support Analyst.
Best place to work for
Test Technician IV (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CA 94025April 6, 2017
Best place to work for. .....Good pay rate. .........Good benefits..........Very good in treating employees. ..............Very good volunteer program benefiting non profit organization..........
Pros
Best place to work for
Cons
Terrible culture and poor management
Engineering Project Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 3, 2017
It is one of the worse companies I have ever seen. Management only cares about numbers and have no good vision for the company future. Mid level managers don't care people's performance but really love politics.
Great Job
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCApril 2, 2017
Great job great people..only leaving because plant is going overseas. Would love to continue working for TE Connectivity. The job gave enhanced my skills as forklift driver.
Fased Paced Environment
Major Accounts Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Round Rock, TXApril 2, 2017
Great pace at work. Always something going on and making sure we have everything in line and ready before our customers need it. End of quarter is very busy but fun at the same time.
TE is a great work place
Molding Operator, Setup Tech, and Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCMarch 30, 2017
TE is great the only downfall is the plant is closing.
The employees are great and friendly.
The machines are easy to run and fun to work on.
I have learned a lot in my 7 years here and have been with TE since after high school.
Given freedom to grow
Engineering Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Middletown, PAMarch 29, 2017
I was afforded a lot of space to grow in the environment. The level of trust from the system admins, while difficult to attain, was given freely once gained.
Pros
Flexible schedule.
Cons
Off hours work is expected.
Very productive and interesting place to work
Tradesman (Current Employee) –  Newington, NHMarch 23, 2017
Work flow is inconsistent, not much room for advancement, however the pay is good, the work is easy and the benefits aren't bad except for the health coverage is horrible.
Pros
401k, stock purchase plan, overtime
Cons
Insurance is horrible, not much room for advancment
If you can get it, cash it.
IT Analyst (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAMarch 22, 2017
TE has had many ups and downs over the years. If you can get a position that does not require many additional outside of business hours requirements, the work is generally very good. There is a history of acquiring and reducing the workforce so stability and loyalty are not strong values here. They do compensate that well though; for what I have seen and experienced they are typically willing to be at the upper end of the pay-scale for the position in question. In my opinion is a great company to get some experience and nice benefits but don't expect it to build your career around them. Though I have met several people that have been there for decades.
Pros
Compensation, Benefits, On-site Amenities
Cons
Job Security, Atmosphere, Politics
Awesome co-workers with good camaraderie
Product sustaining engineer (Former Employee) –  Oceanside, CAMarch 20, 2017
People are very nice and helpful. One of the most enjoyable part of the job was the daily challenge and continued learning. Also, the people are very approachable and helpful.
Fast paced, Product development focused
Plant Manager (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMarch 20, 2017
A typical day involves review of production goals, safety and environmental compliance, HR staffing requirements, customer visits, and all of the essential matters of materials planning.
Pros
Very Dynamic
Cons
Frequent re-organization
it was just a job
PLASTIC MOLDING PROCESS TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCMarch 18, 2017
employees that had been there for many years always wait until the newer employees come to do all work for production. management knew about the older employees and didn't take any actions
Pros
the pay was good
Cons
very poor management
Great engineers but poor management
University Relations Manager (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAMarch 18, 2017
Although I was surrounded with passionate and knowledgeable engineers who really knew their stuff I always had a feeling that the upper management was struggling in figuring out the direction for the company. It seemed that the only way to cut costs and meet financial goals that the executives knew was to lay off people. Job security was nonexistent.
Productive and good place to work
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Landisville, PAMarch 16, 2017
It's a great place to work at hardworking people that help you with whatever you need. It's easy to learn since I'm a very fast learner and also the schedule is awesome.
Pros
Good schedule
Cons
Healthcare
Great Company to work for
Quality Assurance Manager (Former Employee) –  Fairview, NCMarch 9, 2017
TE was a great organization. Management was very open and honest. Great working environment. Great systems and working conditions were very friendly. I learned a lot from my experience with it. I highly recommend this organization.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TE Connectivity. Our community is ready to answer.