TE Connectivity

TE Connectivity United States Employee Reviews

Nice place to work
OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE IV SOFT SHELL STAMPING (Former Employee), Greensboro NCApril 10, 2014
I enjoyed the challenge of my job. The teamwork and pleasant working conditions made it a very enjoyable place to work.

The pay and benefits package were above average. The management was easy to work with and open to good ideas for improvements.
NA
Supply Chain Analyst (Current Employee), Fuquay-Varina, NCMarch 24, 2014
Mediocre company culture with the opportunity for advancement. The upper management has a strong diconnect with providing the employees with the autonomy to drive results.
Continued the same path as ADC
Product Development Engineer (Current Employee), Shakopee, MNMarch 10, 2014
Good Place to work with the right fit.
Has become a fiber optic development center
Enjoyed the people I work with in the warehouse
Material Handler (Former Employee), High Point, NCMarch 2, 2014
A typical day was just putting up stock,I didn't learn much because I have been doing this 15 years.Management was ok,
I enjoy going everyday to work with my coworker.There was no
hard parts to the job.The most enjoyable part of the job was
my coworker.
Great Company to work for
Human Resources Generalist (Contract) (Former Employee), Berwyn, PAFebruary 10, 2014
• Participate in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
• Perform benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting
structure, and approving.
• Kept track of employee’s time in Kronos system.
• Invoice payment to employees, and communicating benefit information to employees.
• Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students, and temporary employees; conduct new-employee orientations.
• Conduct I-9 and E-Verify for new hires
• Handle employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling, and exit interviewing.
• Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
• Maintain company organization charts and employee directory.
• Maintain HRIS records and compiles reports from SAP database.
• Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
Great Company
Quality Control (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCFebruary 7, 2014
A great large company thats known around the world for being a leader in technology innovation.
Great people to work with.
Customer Service Manager/Advocate, TE Connectivity (Former Employee), Wilsonville, ORJanuary 29, 2014
Need to be able to adjust to change easily. Constant change.
Good Company
PM (Current Employee), MNJanuary 28, 2014
It is a good company to work for.
Plenty of opportunities!
It is a good company to work for.
Plenty of opportunities!
good people to work with
Injection Mold Repairman/Tool and Die Repairman (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: good time off
Cons: could not eat in the shop
It was a good place to work , clean and good workers to work with , Management was ok but always room for improvement , co workers ! excellent ! working for someone that new very little about your job , and always review you for your salary , enjoyed seeing my work family over alot of years there ,, always good to see them everyday .
Decent place to work all in all
Mold Technician (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: benefits, co-workers, safety
Cons: management at times, strict rules on non-important things, routine work at times.
It is a decent place to work. Management has their days, as with any workplace. They will make and enforce rules on things that will in the long run hurt production but it is like they can't see the big picture at times. The pay is ok, the co-workers are really great and make the work day go by pleasantly. Job security is always talked about, usually in a negative way. Benefits are really good. The work at the job is not extremely labor intensive. With any job, you have good and bad days. I would say that overall, most days are good and it is a pretty decent place to work.
Oceanside site has problems
Manager Product Management (Current Employee), Oceanside, CAJanuary 12, 2014
It's improving steadily, management changes and willingness to improve is positive. Old guard changes is also an improvement.
I enjoyed the people that I worked with
Shipping and Recieving Clerk (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: good people from management on down
enjoyed working for Tyco Electronics. I feel they were very fair in the way they told us about the lay off t was tough to take but I would go back to work for them any time.
Not for the weak!
Project Manager (Current Employee), Harrisburg, PADecember 31, 2013
Pros: rewards for success
Cons: frequent layoffs, pressure to perform
This company has a tough culture, if you are not pulling your weight pressure will be brought on you to perform or get out. For those of us who excel in this environment, you can be rewarded well, but you have to keep performing.

Layoffs are common.
Manufacturing
Maintenance Mechanic III (Former Employee), 8010 Piedmont Triad ParkwayDecember 26, 2013
Pros: great benefits
I was a maintenance tech.for the manufacturing and facility. Great company to work for. This facility closed and relocated to China
Fun and free workplace
Customer Care Intern (Former Employee), Shakopee, MNDecember 21, 2013
Pros: great pay as intern, freedom to work, no micromanage
Cons: n/a
As a TE Connectivity Intern we received a project with a lot of freedom for completion by management. Everyone was willing to help you work and I never thought like an odd-man out.
A great place to work with amazing co-workers & management
Continuous Improvement Technician II (Current Employee), Sidney, NEDecember 18, 2013
The management allows for a good balance of family time and work time. Always have paid holidays and great benefits. Co-workers are energetic and fun.
Great Place to work
Quality Technician (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCDecember 13, 2013
I loved working for TE Connectivity. The team work environment that the company demands of it's employees is the best I have ever experienced, and the management attitude towards encouragement of employees to succeed makes you feel wanted and cared for,
Great place to work.
Assembly Operator 1 (Former Employee), Hemet, CADecember 5, 2013
Pros: benefits and rewards
Cons: people need more training on their jobs.
The company itself is a good company to work for.
The factory in hemet is the worst factory in all of the company's factory's in the world. There last in safety and production. Better management
would help. Te connectivity bought out deutch in 2011.
Challenging work place, Great people to work with
Sr. Six Sigma Quality Manager (Current Employee), Menlo Park, CADecember 4, 2013
Pros: good gym
Cons: health care, low compensation
Challenging, fastpaced and multi tasking is key. Advantageous to be near actual manufacturing floor.
Hard working and required multi-tasking skills on job
Sustaining Technician (Former Employee), Wilsonville, ORNovember 12, 2013
Pros: good co-workers to work with
Cons: n/a
A hard working environment and need to focus on job until done. Management is focusing on the job commitment date per job assignment.

TE Connectivity Salaries