TE Connectivity

TE Connectivity Employer Reviews

Productive, nice working conditions
Mold Technician (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCAugust 19, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: communication
Typical work day starded at getting information from the previous shift of the list of molds that are in need of repairs, or change over, for production.
I learned how to do maintance, repairs and change overs on different types of assembly machines, and molds. Read blueprints to insure replacement parts are made to print. Learned how to make tooling – more... using Milling machines, and Grinder. Learned how to read different types of measuring divices.
Management stood behind me and helped me succeed within the company.
Got along very will with all my coworker.
Hardest part of the job was locating tooling or equipment to get the job done.
Most injoyable part of my job is when I completed a job and produced good quality parts. – less
Nice place to work.
Accounting (Former Employee), Middletown, PAAugust 15, 2013
TE could do better in the Job Security area.
My co-workers and I worked together as a team.
People, process, opportunities, challenges, salary, benefits, Smart people, technologically strong, ethical.
Quality Control Repair (Current Employee), Culpeper, VAAugust 11, 2013
Pros: close to my home and has a gym plus they even provide uniforms and wash them weakly
Cons: you can not fish in their pond.
TE tries to create a good place to work and top management walks the talk on corporate values and integrity.

Flexible Time, Great compensation, great mentors from experienced managers tons of resources, good perks

The Co-workers there treat everyone like family and are very kind and helpful.
Terrible. Worst job I have had
Manufacturing Operations (Current Employee), Culpeper, VAAugust 10, 2013
Pros: pay is good
Cons: plant manager is horrible and it trickles down
The leading decision-makers are mean, dictator-like, inexperienced, indulges in tattle-tales and gossip. The followers are even meaner. All opposed keep to themselves quietly. Morale is very low. Workers have been on extreme overtime without hope of decreasing. No Real HR present to change any of this. Corporate knows, but must not care.
Okay place to work, need to work on some things.
Inspector (Current Employee), Mansfield, OHAugust 9, 2013
I work 3rd shift and I have noticed that the employees on that shift are often forgotten about. The best thing about my job is my co-workers. They are all easy to get along with.
Easy work place to work at.
Shipper/Receiver (Current Employee), Santa Teresa, NMAugust 8, 2013
Pros: yearly bonus
Cons: healthcare, short breaks, low pay.
The day goes by easilly and fast. My co-workers are pretty easy going and fun to work with. In the past eight years that i have been working in the warehouse bussiness, i have learned how to operate different kind's of equipment (sit & stand up forklift, turret truck, drexel, order picker).
Horrible Place to work
IT Analyst (Former Employee), Harrisburg, PAAugust 7, 2013
Cons: dangerous work environment, outdated management style
1. Management is evil, incompetent, and afraid of new talent

2. The company is plagued with scandals from the Jack Abramoff and Dennis Kozlowski days. Their practices and policies are still in use at the company. They claim that they are a "different" company, but they just changed the name in paperwork and nothing else.

3. Most of their facilities – more... have dangerous black mold, but they purposely locate those facilities in states without regulation for the mold. Additionally, having the mold makes sure that no one can work there form more than 5 to 10 years or reach retirement age. (Old and corrupt managers use a detoxing method weekly to survive while pretending there is no mold problem - sauna, organic diet, exercise, medication)

4. Safety & Air quality reports are routinely faked

5. Forces people to work overtime without pay for as much as 90 hours / week total.

6. This company makes money using corruption! Beware!

7. They are good at presenting a good image and you will hear the word integrity 20 times / day because they don't really have any. – less
Internship
Summer Internship (Former Employee), Shakopee, MNAugust 6, 2013
The work and pay was great.
Co-workers were great.
When a past employer knew I was working there again, things changed, and the job became less enjoyable.
Consistent break times.
Always changing job priorities.
Great place to work.
Mold Mechanic/Technician (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJuly 23, 2013
TE is a great company to work. The people that I worked with were just like my family and I will miss them very much.
productive and fun work place
Assembler (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJuly 18, 2013
Pros: special activities like heart and stroke and breast awareness day's that we could be apart of.
Cons: none that could think of.
We had a shift assembly meeting at 7:00am,then we went to our work areas,I was certified for 6 different jobs.Some of the jobs running machines we required to check the first three items we were assembling for quality assurance and some we checked twice a day,like every 4 hours.After our checks we read our job packets and made our labels according to – more... how many items per box and master boxes we needed.Then we ran our machines inspecting our parts as we were producing them.Then we would box and label all of our parts as instructed by our job packets.If we finished before our shift was up we start our next job.Twenty minutes before our shift was up we were to clean and sweep our work area for the next shift,to keep our work place safe and clean.I learned to read job packets,inspect my work,make labels,and run the different machines in our department.It was a wonderful place to work,because management and co-workers all worked together as one big happy family to get our work accomplished.Learning to make the various labels from the computer was the hardest part of the job in the first few days,because of their computer system,but it was made easy by my wonderful co-workers.Knowing that work day was going to be easier due to the family type environment which we had to do our work in. – less
Great place
Assembly Group Leader/Operator (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCMay 20, 2013
great place to work and would not be leaving unless job wasn't going to Mexico. i only hope to find anothe rcompany with the same vaules as Tyco.
TE Connectivity
Manufacturing Engineer (Current Employee), Santa Teresa, NMMay 8, 2013
TE Connectivity it is a demanding and challenging workplace with great opportunity to learn and work in a team environment to resolve day to day and project issues.
Manufacturing Company
Financial Analyst II (Current Employee), Harrisburg, PAMay 7, 2013
TE Connectivity (NYSE: TEL) is a technology leader in the world’s fastest growing markets, helping connect power, data and signal in everything from automotive and aerospace to broadband communications, consumer, energy and industrial applications. By helping our customers meet the need for greater energy efficiency, ever-increasing productivity and – more... faster, more reliable data, TE’s market-defining technologies and engineering expertise is setting the pace for the future of connectivity. – less
Supportive company
Process Leader/Production Supervisor (Former Employee), Portland, ORApril 29, 2013
The culture at TE promotes advancement where your strengths already lie as opposed to trying to round you out into someone who's somewhat good in many areas.
Great place to work for, promotes teamwork, family like atmosphere
System Analyst II (Former Employee), Harrisburg, PAApril 29, 2013
Pros: flexible work schedules
Worked my way from the mail room to a system administrator position. Was treated well and was given appropriate education and training to complete any and all tasks assigned. Enjoyed working in a team environment and management promoted that. Had bi-yearly employee appreciation events that also promoted teamwork and a family atmosphere.
Large, successful company
Accountant (Former Employee), Middletown, PAApril 26, 2013
Company has a nice benefits package and a newly remodeled office park. There is room for advancement since the company is so large.
Demanding and Stressful
Value Stream Manager (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCApril 16, 2013
Good benefits, but management is turned over every 18 months or so. They will burn you out and move you over. Great benefits though outweighs a lot of negatives.
endless learning
CAD Designer IV (Former Employee), Menlo Park, CAApril 11, 2013
Pros: free gym, good benefit
Cons: all hard work
Meetings, project scheduling, prepping up the packages, all hard work.
Work fast and a lot.
Micro management.
Work with difficult people.
Creating and learning new staff.
Highly technical company with emphasis on Innovation
Development Engineer (Former Employee), Wilsonville, ORApril 11, 2013
Pros: good benefits
TE Connectivity is vertically integrated with very broad manufacturing and design capabilities. There is good cooperation between the technical groups, and the people are enjoyable to work with. There were many opportunities to work on interesting projects, and the company offered a significant amount of training.
Large company with corporate value system
Development Engineer (Former Employee), Menlo Park, CAApril 10, 2013
Pros: work-life balance, gym on campus, large company structure
Cons: poor job security, large company structure
TE offers great opportunities and some divisions are very exemplary and successful. Overall cohesion is still a work in process and management is constantly reconfiguring and readjusting overall company to achieve short-tem profit goals. Other than the threat of reorganization, day-to-day work is very balanced, benefits are good, and work life is generally – more... comfortable and satisfying. – less