Teachers Credit Union Employee Review

View all Teachers Credit Union reviews

One of the Best
Teller Professional (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 10, 2013
I have nothing but love for Teachers Credit Union. I worked here for about a year and had a fantastic time doing so. The hours were great and the benefits were plenty and just as fantastic. Teachers Credit Union really takes care of its people and I am glad to have been such a wonderful team.

I really have to give credit to one of my supervisors for shaping the foundations of my work ethic. Tanorria is an wonderful human being and an amazing supervisor. All I know about the banking system was taught to me by Tanorria. I soaked up as such as I can and used it. I became a well organized employee, offered excellent customer service, which was one of the reasons I was hired in the first place, and caught on quickly to the workings of the organization. I was Teller of the Month several times during my year there and I am very proud of those titles.

I can honestly say Teachers Credit Union is one of those jobs that you have that's almost a dream since it all was such a good experience. If the future had a different path I might still be there but school was calling and the only reason I left was to finish my degree.

Other Teachers Credit Union Employee Reviews

Loved the Job
Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INSeptember 28, 2017
I was very successful in my position. My issue was with my department co-workers. They were VERY unprofessional and cruel. Non supportive or helpful back stabbing
I got along great with my Manager, but the department had very little managing. If an issue occurred the manager would tell you to take it up with the fellow employee rather than deal with the situation. Which made it hostile and negative.
I was employed with TCU for a very long time it was hard for me to leave but it became to hateful with in my department.
Internship - Great Learning Environment
Associate Analyst - Commercial Loans (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INAugust 30, 2017
TCU doesn't have an official internship program but it was a great learning environment. My boss and his staff were all trained in "credit analysis" programs and they passed on that knowledge. Everyone I worked with and everyone I met was very professional. If I had planned to stay in South Bend after school I would have loved to continue at TCU.
Pros
Great Learning Environment, Accepted as a Professional

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teachers Credit Union. Our community is ready to answer.