Are you seeking unlimited growth potential? We are seeking a reliable Administrative Assistant whom is very detailed oriented with very expert Excel and Microsoft office skills. Someone who is very enthusiastic and eager to grow and learn along with taking great direction. You will perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities and support 4 development managers with all of their administrative needs. This role best suits an individual who has worked in a fast paced environment, with a strong ability to multi-task.
Our company is so much like a second family; we work very hard then play very hard with lots of Friday afternoon games in addition to monthly company bonding events. Hard work here sure pays off. We also have these awesome all hands meetings once a month where we all vote for an employee of the month and win cash prizes. The one thing we are well known for is rapid growth! You can be in one position for a short amount of time and with great work ethic and skills you may be promoted into another role! Come join the TealTek Solutions family.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Retrieve documents from filing system
- Support our 4 development managers with all administrative needs
- Handling business information templates
- Updating project ends in our database
- Hold meeting with CDM’s to update them on each consultant ‘s paperwork
- Handle requests for information and data
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Prepare written responses to routine enquiries
- prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for managers or supervisors
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
- Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Maintain office supply inventories
- Expert level computer skills
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- Communication skills - written and verbal
- Problem assessment and problem solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Information gathering and information monitoring
- Customer service orientation
- MUST have strong knowledge of Excel and Outlook
- Permanent position with rapid growth potential
- Benefit package includes PTO and 401K
- Must be able to work the hours of an 10am-6pm Monday- Thursday 11-7 Friday
- Salary is $14.50 an hour and full time
About TealTek Solutions
TealTek Solutions is a full service software development and system integration company that is dedicated to providing professional services in all areas of Information Technology. Our approach to every contract is to put the client’s business first. TealTek Solutions works in partnership with MIS departments and all constituencies to provide total enterprise solutions. We achieve our mission by combining extensive software development and project management experience in support of state universities, federal government agencies, state government agencies, and commercial industries. We have a proven track record for developing and delivering software and related services of the highest quality, while employing the highest level of software engineering to develop efficient, adaptable, and reliable software products.