Seeking a highly motivated person to provide production support for Campus Solutions V9.0. Support will be focused on security transactions and maintaining operations across all Campus Solutions Modules. The consultant must work on site.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills are essential.
- PeopleSoft configuration experience in PeopleSoft Campus Solutions Admissions, Records and Self-Service modules.
- Experience working in a deadline-driven environment, handling and prioritizing multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated track record of successful project delivery.
- Excellent conceptual, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team on complex tasks.
- Demonstrated competency in documenting solutions for both technical and functional audiences.
- Demonstrated Experience in Security and Production support of Campus Solutions V9.0
Desired Proactive Behaviors
- Display energy and initiative in solving problems.
- Follow all possible avenues to get the job done.
- Adaptable - undertake a variety of tasks willingly.
- Ability to switch from complex to routine tasks when required.
- Work effectively with a variety of personalities and work styles.
- Quality - demonstrate appropriate quality and thoroughness in your work.
- Decisive - ability to make decisions quickly when faced with multiple options.
- Ability to influence others in decided course of action.
- Integrity - act with personal integrity at all times.
- Professional - work within your team's processes.
- Confront problems, propose solutions and take ownership through to resolution or ensure a clear hand-off.
- Have a positive can-do approach to work.
Education and Qualifications
- 4 -- 7 years of PeopleSoft Campus Solutions experience
- 2+ years PeopleSoft development experience.
- 2+ Years analytical problem solving, business analyst experience.
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard