Team Fishel Employee Reviews

great place
APPRENTICE LINEMAN (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 31, 2015
great team best eva number one champion excellent steve-o billy ray good trucks evil woman good fun awesome place jon boy good great wonderful
Diverse field for learning with many advancment opportunities
OPERATOR - PIPE LAYER (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 16, 2015
TEAM FISHEL was a great learning experience, gave many training courses and helped prep for anything that could happen. Great work ethic with great employees surrounding the company that take pride in their work.
Pros
Hours, pay, leadership
Cons
unpredictability, weather conditions
Contract Work
Network Installer (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 23, 2015
Good place to work. Traveled around the state and region a good bit, due to cell site work.

Work comes and goes with contract bidding.
Hot Heads
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Huber Heights, OHAugust 6, 2015
I loved the work that I did here. I loved most of the people I worked with. I truly enjoyed going to work most days. However, management there was often times hostile.
I was screamed at, and my job threatened for things that were not of my doing just because I pushed the buttons to enter what was given to me into the computer.
Our office manager was in an office over 100 miles away, and very rarely visited. She counted on the "Team Lead" in our office for critique. The Team Lead at that time was the one that was supposed to be training me, so her neck was on the line. The boss was told many things that were not true, to which I spent two hours locked in a room defending myself.
I do feel that the Area Manager there, although he could be hard headed and have a temper, would have done anything for us. He kept us safe during bad weather, and was very understanding when I had to take off for a death in the family.
Pros
Great Team, Mostly Positive People
Cons
Upper Management had a short fuse, and many of them were never in our location.
productive
Warehouse manager / Facility manager (Current Employee) –  Prescott Valley, AZJuly 16, 2015
very busy mornings with mostly quiet days to get things done,
I have learned a lot about fiber optic materials used for communication for century link ETC company's,
the hardest part of the job is meeting the demands for contract material needed.
dont apply
Data /Voice Telecom Technician (Former Employee) –  phx, azJuly 13, 2015
grass isnt greener here at kearney.
management are all related and they only promte family
they dont have enough work to keep all employees busy 40hrs a week.
Pros
Cons
unlimited
Great Company
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZApril 8, 2015
Very fast pace and very busy, everyone worked great together. Able to prove myself under pressure. Working closely with Century Link in order to get our Blue Prints. I was in charge of pulling printing and setting up the job for our supervisors.
Pros
great company
Cons
no health insurance until you had been employed there for a year
Easy going environment. Semi-casual dress.
Office Support (Former Employee) –  1912 W. Prince RoadMarch 29, 2015
Low-key pace, learned how to generate and manage Purchase Orders and Invoicing, minimal supervision, great co-workers, occasional rush orders or demands near days end, enjoyed inter-acting with my co-workers and supervisors.
Pros
Profit Sharing, 401K, Life Insurance
Cons
Healthcare
Great experience
Cable Technician (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 19, 2015
Pulling cable to destination appointed to. Learned how to safely run cable for the company working for to have internet. Management was great at making sure all jobs were properly done. Co-workers worked as a team. Really was not a hard physical job. I enjoyed working with others and how we worked as a team instead of just being co-workers trying to get the job done.
not the work i want.
Laboror (Current Employee) –  Hilliard, OHJanuary 17, 2015
the crew im stuck with isn't good at work. they milk time and are slow for what I want. I cant do what im capable of doing and therefore learn nothing.
Productive and fun workplace with broadening opportunities
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Beaver Falls PAJanuary 5, 2015
It is a face-paced environment where every task is on a schedule. The hardest part about the job is the time frame, however, everyone including managers and supervisors are willing to take on tasks and do whatever it takes to get the job done on time. It is an enjoyable environment where everyone gets along but everyone is very productive throughout the day.
Pros
everyone is willing to help each other out
Cons
lay-offs
Not Very Well Organized
Team Leader/Lineman/ Technician (Current Employee) –  San DiegoNovember 10, 2014
Management at this company is inexperienced and treat workers and inform them often of how dispensable they all are.
very professional and organized company
Lead Tech (Former Employee) –  miamiSeptember 29, 2014
working in this company was very good the co-workers were awesome the manager the project manager very professional
Pros
salary, work hours
Cons
no benefits
Great Management
Equipment Operator, Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Gaston, INSeptember 16, 2014
Busy work day, Managment and Owners are very helpful.
Long work days, working outside.
Pros
benifits
Cons
long hours, weather
Hard work with benefits
Crew leader (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 10, 2014
Hard manual labor but rewarding knowing that we are bettering our community. As a team we learn new things everyday and have to adapt to our surroundings. This company has taught me to be flexible and competitive in ensuring our job is done correctly and safely.
pay could be better
Experienced operator (Current Employee) –  Cabot, ARSeptember 5, 2014
The company has some good people working there. Need more experienced management.
Pros
good people on my team
Cons
no room for promotion
great company
Foreman (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 2, 2014
wished they where in ny i wanted to grow with fishel learn more about pre job construction
Pros
didnt want to leave
Team enviornment
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZSeptember 1, 2014
A typical day at Team Fishel was to ensure that you provided the support your supervisors required when they needed you. This included payroll, purchase orders, invoicing, email correspondence to customers, project management and making sure the projects were being funded correctly, etc. I learned to work in a team environment and not be secluded to only my supervisors. If I had time, I was encouraged to assist other teammates with their supervisors during time sensitive project timelines The most enjoyable part of the job was having the support of not only my teammates but of all of the managers. They always had my back.
Pros
always had pot lucks and luncheons for the teammates
Cons
traveling between offices in chandler and phoenix was sometimes tedious.
pretty fast paced work place
lineman apprentice (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 10, 2014
a typical day consisted of climbing poles and hand pulling cables it was hard work i have learned a lot about communication lines and how they work all and all had pretty good co workers.
Pros
plenty of hours
Cons
not good benifits
good company to work for
tech (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 2, 2014
learn a lot about communication and power lines\
management very helpful
Pros
flexible work schedule
Cons
no job security