Team Fishel Employee Reviews

Team Fishel is a good company
Journeyman lineman (Former Employee) –  Vicksburg, MSJanuary 25, 2017
But team power is a joke never have the right stuff. For the job and the head manager doesn't have a clue what's going on can't believe team fishel haven't shut them down yet. Cause they never finish a job on time and all the good workers there they run off fire or laid off. It was a joke
plenty of work
Fleet- -Lead Diesel /Mobile Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAOctober 15, 2016
Good people, fun place to work for, fast pace, I like the profit sharing and 401K, I got to travel to northern Ca. every once in a while.
Pros
profit sharing
Cons
To much rushing to get things
Good people
Foreman/Crew leader (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 10, 2016
Good group of people to work with. Smaller group compared to other Team Fishel divisions. Which wasn't bad but unfortunately there is not much job security.
Very productive workplace
CAD Drafter/ CAD Technician (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 8, 2016
I loved this job. It allowed me to learn and gain experience in the different positions and responsibilities the company has to offer.
over worked under payed
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 3, 2016
amazingly great people work for this company just pay is not there for the low level people if u get in as a foreman or operator
Pros
great people
Cons
under payed
Diverse field for learning with many advancment opportunities
OPERATOR - PIPE LAYER (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 16, 2015
TEAM FISHEL was a great learning experience, gave many training courses and helped prep for anything that could happen. Great work ethic with great employees surrounding the company that take pride in their work.
Pros
Hours, pay, leadership
Cons
unpredictability, weather conditions
Productive and fun workplace with broadening opportunities
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Beaver Falls PAJanuary 5, 2015
It is a face-paced environment where every task is on a schedule. The hardest part about the job is the time frame, however, everyone including managers and supervisors are willing to take on tasks and do whatever it takes to get the job done on time. It is an enjoyable environment where everyone gets along but everyone is very productive throughout the day.
Pros
Everyone is willing to help each other out
Cons
Lay-offs
Great experience
Cable Technician (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 19, 2015
Pulling cable to destination appointed to. Learned how to safely run cable for the company working for to have internet. Management was great at making sure all jobs were properly done. Co-workers worked as a team. Really was not a hard physical job. I enjoyed working with others and how we worked as a team instead of just being co-workers trying to get the job done.
Team enviornment
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZSeptember 1, 2014
A typical day at Team Fishel was to ensure that you provided the support your supervisors required when they needed you. This included payroll, purchase orders, invoicing, email correspondence to customers, project management and making sure the projects were being funded correctly, etc. I learned to work in a team environment and not be secluded to only my supervisors. If I had time, I was encouraged to assist other teammates with their supervisors during time sensitive project timelines The most enjoyable part of the job was having the support of not only my teammates but of all of the managers. They always had my back.
Pros
Always had pot lucks and luncheons for the teammates
Cons
Traveling between offices in Chandler and Phoenix was sometimes tedious.
Great Company
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZApril 8, 2015
Very fast pace and very busy, everyone worked great together. Able to prove myself under pressure. Working closely with Century Link in order to get our Blue Prints. I was in charge of pulling printing and setting up the job for our supervisors.
Pros
great company
Cons
no health insurance until you had been employed there for a year
Great Company and Great People
System Analyst (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 26, 2013
Team Fishel is honest in their values and they live up to their values. They treat their Teammates the same. The company is fair and most really want to make a difference. It is a construction company so there is a lot of turn over of staff. Team Fishel wants to continue to grow and is continually try find new opportunities. Under the right circumstances it is a good place to grow.
Pros
Nice Opportunity
productive
Warehouse manager / Facility manager (Current Employee) –  Prescott Valley, AZJuly 16, 2015
very busy mornings with mostly quiet days to get things done,
I have learned a lot about fiber optic materials used for communication for century link ETC company's,
the hardest part of the job is meeting the demands for contract material needed.
Mediocre company
Traffic Control Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix,AzAugust 31, 2012
I gave this company 9 years of my life, I stayed while many others were walking out. I took on additional responsibilities outside of my job description to add value to my role during major staff reductions. This because of the loyalty I believe you owe your company.
Pros
good coworkers
Cons
too much management, not enough consistency in processes
Hot Heads
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Huber Heights, OHAugust 6, 2015
I loved the work that I did here. I loved most of the people I worked with. I truly enjoyed going to work most days. However, management there was often times hostile.
I was screamed at, and my job threatened for things that were not of my doing just because I pushed the buttons to enter what was given to me into the computer.
Our office manager was in an office over 100 miles away, and very rarely visited. She counted on the "Team Lead" in our office for critique. The Team Lead at that time was the one that was supposed to be training me, so her neck was on the line. The boss was told many things that were not true, to which I spent two hours locked in a room defending myself.
I do feel that the Area Manager there, although he could be hard headed and have a temper, would have done anything for us. He kept us safe during bad weather, and was very understanding when I had to take off for a death in the family.
Pros
Great Team, Mostly Positive People
Cons
Upper Management had a short fuse, and many of them were never in our location.
Easy going environment. Semi-casual dress.
Office Support (Former Employee) –  1912 W. Prince RoadMarch 29, 2015
Low-key pace, learned how to generate and manage Purchase Orders and Invoicing, minimal supervision, great co-workers, occasional rush orders or demands near days end, enjoyed inter-acting with my co-workers and supervisors.
Pros
Profit Sharing, 401K, Life Insurance
Cons
Healthcare
good
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 1, 2015
team fishel is a good company to work for only if its temporary and not a career. my honest opinion. The good thing is you get to work outside but the bad is you get no sick time.
great place
APPRENTICE LINEMAN (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 31, 2015
great team best eva number one champion excellent steve-o billy ray good trucks evil woman good fun awesome place jon boy good great wonderful
Hard work with benefits
Crew leader (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 10, 2014
Hard manual labor but rewarding knowing that we are bettering our community. As a team we learn new things everyday and have to adapt to our surroundings. This company has taught me to be flexible and competitive in ensuring our job is done correctly and safely.
dont apply
Data /Voice Telecom Technician (Former Employee) –  phx, azJuly 13, 2015
grass isnt greener here at kearney.
management are all related and they only promte family
they dont have enough work to keep all employees busy 40hrs a week.
Pros
Cons
unlimited
Contract Work
Network Installer (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 23, 2015
Good place to work. Traveled around the state and region a good bit, due to cell site work.

Work comes and goes with contract bidding.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Team Fishel. Our community is ready to answer.