Team Industrial Employee Reviews

Level II Technician (Current Employee) –  Sioux City, IANovember 7, 2016
Team industrial is a great place to work... they make it easy for you to jump into the inspection field they always have work and they are very flexible
I get along with everyone and made the work fun.
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCSeptember 10, 2016
Starting off my work day would be simple and the same daily. I would tackle any task i know needs to be done. during my work shift i am friendly but i makes sure getting my work done. Before my shift is over i am sure to complete anything asked of me.
Pros
good breaks
Cons
long hours hard labor
Mildly paced and productive work enviroment
NDT technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 19, 2016
My personal opinion of team is a good company to work for but could probably use a little diversity culturally, with training strategies and also in operations, as both a state wide and global competitor. Besides that you couldn't ask for a better company to work for. From my observation stemming down from the branch manager. A sense of good moral conduct, ethics and professionalism was implemented and maintained throughout the building and as well as the field. A typical day at team usually consist of keeping busy, while reading and following company and industry process and procedures to insure the satisfaction of customers product, in which I would say I learned most from team. Being diligent, thorough and to always follow the procedures throughout test and inspections is a very important quality I engraved while working with team, A trait that I would definitely take to any other company if having to work for one. Having a good supporting group of co-workers and responsible employees made the hardest part of job easy, which was finishing a job order properly and on time no matter how big. Which also made it the most enjoyable with everyone pitching doing there part, while enjoying one another's time and workmanship....
Pros
Working with a supporting group of co-workers and free lunches
Cons
OJT isnt extensive enough and breaks are a little short
busy
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Claycomo, MOAugust 14, 2016
a lot of walking and good for you. Hard work, busy, hot, must be punctual, dependable, trustworthy to work alone on weekends when plant is closed down
Pros
long walks
Cons
hot environment
Enjoyed traveling the world with TEAM
Radiographer (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 11, 2016
With TEAM i was given the opportunity to travel the world while I worked. A typical day included inspecting pipe line and various welds outside in all types of climates took some getting used to but I had no regrets.
Infastructer issues
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 10, 2016
Too many cooks in the kitchen!
There are too many people involved in simple things, making work difficult at times.
People involve with making decisions that have know idea how to do the work!
Pros
Well know
Cons
micro management
Learning a new trade
Inspector/Quality Control (Current Employee) –  Wood River, ILJuly 29, 2016
Team is a good place to get your foot in the door to a good career. I've meet a wide variety of good people to add to my network of friends. I like the potential for pay and learning. I dislike the weird and sometimes long hours.
Pros
Good pay, training, and good people.
Cons
politics of the job sites and office site.
Great Pay. Off Times that can be stressful
Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJuly 5, 2016
I learned a great amount of problem solving and gained accuracy skills when being a site supervisor. I enjoyed working as part of a team and training new hires in the job at hand.
Pros
great pay
Cons
not continuous work flow
Company is ok but Management unpredictable
Payroll Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 24, 2016
Company need to audit management closely---

Left a good stable job thinking of the promises of this company which was not truth at all.

Not a reliable company--will provide you with little or no evidence of what they are talking. or promising you.
Pros
Not that many
Cons
Poor communication
Excellent company to work for and excellent personnel.
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJune 21, 2016
It was an excellent job culture,great compensation and great people to work with.The only thing is when turn arounds finish and you don't know when your getting called back.
Good company
Ar Analyst (Current Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXJune 9, 2016
The CEO is very personable and cares about his employees. My manager does not micromanage he allows you to do your work. They are big on accountability.
great place to work
Technician (Former Employee) –  Hammond, INJune 1, 2016
i really enjoy working for team industrial service, the hours were great, but the pay wasn't...what i love about this company was my co workers it was more of a family environment than anything, some people willing to help while other would

now as far as management there been a lot of shift in management the last 4-5 years to me that not good and show the unstable of the company

there is not really a good set in advancement usually they hire someone from another company to come in and be your boss (i don't know if it all Team but i know that what it was where i worked at)

the hardest part of this job is maintaining a balance between family and work, it get hard when your required to work 80 hrs a week for TAR and project

overall it a good place to work especially for entry level experience
Pros
great experience, good place to start your inspection career
Cons
benefit
Good place for someone who does not have young kids
Senior Field Technician (Former Employee) –  all states in the south eastApril 14, 2016
I have worked them for 10 years and it was a good experience to learn how power plants and paper mills, and chemical plants work.
Required Involvement 24/7 No Matter What, Vacation, Death
Account Manager/Sales (Former Employee) –  TexasApril 11, 2016
Not a Bad company to work for. Each office is ran different with different expectations. Great Benefits, Great Co-Workers
No Reviews
Account Manager/Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXApril 6, 2016
My review is that this company is good in other Branches such as Houston and The western division but lacking in Corpus Christi Texas.
Unstable and
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Borger, TXMarch 26, 2016
Team Industrial Services is not a company that instills job security. As many companies in todays economy, the is no employer loyalty to their employees. I had many incidences where management lied to me without care that I would ultimately know my information was misinformation.
Pros
They honored the agreement to pay me.
Cons
I had no job security
Enjoyed my time with this company
Level II Technician (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXMarch 5, 2016
The office staff was usually as helpful and informative as they could be, although, getting equipment was almost always difficult. That's the only complaint I've ever had about these guys. So, overall not bad at all. It was with Team that I gained all my certs, and my most valued experience being lucky enough to have been trained by some very good techs.
Pros
Very professional
Cons
Keeping good equipment
They lack their own core values
LRS (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 28, 2016
Most leadership of the company lack professionalism and integrity. There are a lot of good people in the company but this is truly a good old boy company. If you are networked you can get away with DUI's in company vehicles, hiring your wife to work under you or getting a positive on a drug test. They have many positions which all people do is sit in their homes all day and collect a salary pay check. This company is in desperate need of a cleaning. Beware hourly employees.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Good old boy system/Lack of good leadership
Good Company
NDT Level ll (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXFebruary 2, 2016
I worked for them for 3 years, it's a good company to work for and I had a good relation with them and a good experience. I got certified in MT, PT, UT.
Great Atmospere
LDAR Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXDecember 20, 2015
Team has helped me advance my career as LDAR Tech as much as possible. I'm very satisfied on how well the company is managed and how professionally the company is.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Team Industrial. Our community is ready to answer.