Team Industrial Employee Reviews in United States

great place to work
Technician (Former Employee) –  Hammond, INJune 1, 2016
i really enjoy working for team industrial service, the hours were great, but the pay wasn't...what i love about this company was my co workers it was more of a family environment than anything, some people willing to help while other would

now as far as management there been a lot of shift in management the last 4-5 years to me that not good and show the unstable of the company

there is not really a good set in advancement usually they hire someone from another company to come in and be your boss (i don't know if it all Team but i know that what it was where i worked at)

the hardest part of this job is maintaining a balance between family and work, it get hard when your required to work 80 hrs a week for TAR and project

overall it a good place to work especially for entry level experience
Pros
great experience, good place to start your inspection career
Cons
benefit
Company is ok but Management unpredictable
Payroll Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 24, 2016
Company need to audit management closely---

Left a good stable job thinking of the promises of this company which was not truth at all.

Not a reliable company--will provide you with little or no evidence of what they are talking. or promising you.
Pros
Not that many
Cons
Poor communication
Enjoyed my time with this company
Level II Technician (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXMarch 5, 2016
The office staff was usually as helpful and informative as they could be, although, getting equipment was almost always difficult. That's the only complaint I've ever had about these guys. So, overall not bad at all. It was with Team that I gained all my certs, and my most valued experience being lucky enough to have been trained by some very good techs.
Pros
Very professional
Cons
Keeping good equipment
They lack their own core values
LRS (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 28, 2016
Most leadership of the company lack professionalism and integrity. There are a lot of good people in the company but this is truly a good old boy company. If you are networked you can get away with DUI's in company vehicles, hiring your wife to work under you or getting a positive on a drug test. They have many positions which all people do is sit in their homes all day and collect a salary pay check. This company is in desperate need of a cleaning. Beware hourly employees.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Good old boy system/Lack of good leadership
Unstable and
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Borger, TXMarch 26, 2016
Team Industrial Services is not a company that instills job security. As many companies in todays economy, the is no employer loyalty to their employees. I had many incidences where management lied to me without care that I would ultimately know my information was misinformation.
Pros
They honored the agreement to pay me.
Cons
I had no job security
Excellent company to work for and excellent personnel.
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJune 21, 2016
It was an excellent job culture,great compensation and great people to work with.The only thing is when turn arounds finish and you don't know when your getting called back.
Good place for someone who does not have young kids
Senior Field Technician (Former Employee) –  all states in the south eastApril 14, 2016
I have worked them for 10 years and it was a good experience to learn how power plants and paper mills, and chemical plants work.
Required Involvement 24/7 No Matter What, Vacation, Death
Account Manager/Sales (Former Employee) –  TexasApril 11, 2016
Not a Bad company to work for. Each office is ran different with different expectations. Great Benefits, Great Co-Workers
Good company
Ar Analyst (Current Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXJune 9, 2016
The CEO is very personable and cares about his employees. My manager does not micromanage he allows you to do your work. They are big on accountability.
No Reviews
Account Manager/Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXApril 6, 2016
My review is that this company is good in other Branches such as Houston and The western division but lacking in Corpus Christi Texas.
Good Company
NDT Level ll (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXFebruary 2, 2016
I worked for them for 3 years, it's a good company to work for and I had a good relation with them and a good experience. I got certified in MT, PT, UT.
Great Atmospere
LDAR Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXDecember 20, 2015
Team has helped me advance my career as LDAR Tech as much as possible. I'm very satisfied on how well the company is managed and how professionally the company is.
Combination Lab technicians and field technicians. Workers are generally assigned to one or the other with a few exceptions.
Level II RT for 35+ years. . (Former Employee) –  Berlin, CT.July 15, 2015
Broad work scope with a great range of material(s) required to be inspected to the requirements of various codes. Work environment was excellent is the labs. Field environments can be quite harsh.
Pros
Many test labs throughout the country
Cons
travel
Good with a lot of locations.
Certified Welding Inspector (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 10, 2015
Team Industrial is a good company to work for with good pay and benefits. They have many locations across the U.S. and other countries as well. They treat their employees very well.
Productive job and helping people
LDAR Tech (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXApril 20, 2015
Parts of the job were not fun, such as having to climb very tall towers in oil plants. Other then that the job was great, the pay was great, and the people running the company cared about not only employee saftey, but also our life outside of work. The company paid a lot for lunches and also paid for holiday parties as paid time.
Job changed day to day .Always something different so it never got repetitive.
Assistant Radiographer (Former Employee) –  Solon, OHApril 20, 2015
Co workers and mangement were always helpful and would take time to listen to concerns or issues.It was a Team Effort and it was a rewarding feeling being part of the team.
Pros
Fair pay, time off when needed
Cons
sometimes the hours were a bit long(20-23 hrs)
Team was a fun company to work for with banter back and forth.
Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) –  Wentzville, MOJanuary 29, 2015
I assigned the work and did safety talks took attendance and met with the customer and discussed if they needed anything special done. I enjoyed working there the employees were union and they were receptive for the most part and we would try to achieve what was expected on any particular day.
Outstanding Employer
NACE III Coatings Inspector (Current Employee) –  Anchorage, AKJune 16, 2015
Fantastic company to work for and with. Top notch integrity and service to its' clients. Staff is also very supportive of any needs in the field.
To gain a position within an organization, that will utilize my skills, education, and offer an opportunity for growth.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Alvin, TXMarch 18, 2013
• Answered phones and responded to employee’s requests (incorrect pay rates, payroll corrections, etc)
• Identified, researched, and resolved customer issues using the computer system.
• Completed HRIS and payroll projects as needed
• Researched and resolved password issues for employee’s to complete employee maintenance in ADP Self Service
• Archived HR/Payroll files electronically and cataloged boxes for warehouse storage
• Payroll Reconciliation prior to w-2c processing
• I-9 Auditing and Archiving employee’s information
• Various projects using 2007 Microsoft Office XP
Team Industrial Services is a big company.
NDT Technician (Current Employee) –  Springfield, TNFebruary 24, 2014
I learned a lot while working for Team. I learned that you will not get a raise unless you switch to a different company. I learned that big companies can make a lot of promises, then never follow up on those promises. Then they have you by the balls and you are working 7 days a week, with no time to find a different job, or spend time with your family.
Pros
Cons
empty promises