Team Industrial Employee Reviews

Team Industrial
Cleaning Technician (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCJune 20, 2017
team industrial is a large company that has simple jobs. the rate of pay is okay but the benefits wasn't too costly. The building was ran down and that was one the reasons the turn over was so great. its was hard to keep help with old factory that was transformed into a production environment. hard to heat and hard to cool off.
Always something with a chalenge in the LDAR world.
LDAR SITE SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Beaumont, TXMay 21, 2017
I enjoy a challenge or different work that needs to be completed. I also enjoy completing it safely and efficiently . Always enjoy learning new things .
QC Documentation Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Alvin, TX 77511March 14, 2017
Good company to work for over all friendly staff! I have learned to use different software and programs I had never used before, helps me stay busy throughout the day
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
long work days
Easy place to work and get along with management
Emissions Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXMarch 14, 2017
As an employee at TEAM Industrial I learned the value of what good management is. She treated us as if we were her own children. If I needed a person to talk to Delores was there for me.
Pros
Occasional lunches out, great schedule
Cons
Lower pay
a typical work day
Heat Treater (Current Employee) –  Wood River, ILMarch 6, 2017
my days usually started off by climbing up 300 feet everyday then group up get my job for the day I learned a lot about job safety and stressing steam pipes the management was pretty good the culture wasn't the best but we were usually working 15 hour days the hardest part was the extreme heat the best part was getting to go home at the end of the day
Good
Make ready (Former Employee) –  HoustonNovember 9, 2016
Good company to work for awesome culture everyone in their will help you when you need the help.The jobs is easy and can be learn quick work hours are great.good benefits to have good people.
Level II Technician (Current Employee) –  Sioux City, IANovember 7, 2016
Team industrial is a great place to work... they make it easy for you to jump into the inspection field they always have work and they are very flexible
I get along with everyone and made the work fun.
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCSeptember 10, 2016
Starting off my work day would be simple and the same daily. I would tackle any task i know needs to be done. during my work shift i am friendly but i makes sure getting my work done. Before my shift is over i am sure to complete anything asked of me.
Pros
good breaks
Cons
long hours hard labor
Mildly paced and productive work enviroment
NDT technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 19, 2016
My personal opinion of team is a good company to work for but could probably use a little diversity culturally, with training strategies and also in operations, as both a state wide and global competitor. Besides that you couldn't ask for a better company to work for. From my observation stemming down from the branch manager. A sense of good moral conduct, ethics and professionalism was implemented and maintained throughout the building and as well as the field. A typical day at team usually consist of keeping busy, while reading and following company and industry process and procedures to insure the satisfaction of customers product, in which I would say I learned most from team. Being diligent, thorough and to always follow the procedures throughout test and inspections is a very important quality I engraved while working with team, A trait that I would definitely take to any other company if having to work for one. Having a good supporting group of co-workers and responsible employees made the hardest part of job easy, which was finishing a job order properly and on time no matter how big. Which also made it the most enjoyable with everyone pitching doing there part, while enjoying one another's time and workmanship....
Pros
Working with a supporting group of co-workers and free lunches
Cons
OJT isnt extensive enough and breaks are a little short
busy
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Claycomo, MOAugust 14, 2016
a lot of walking and good for you. Hard work, busy, hot, must be punctual, dependable, trustworthy to work alone on weekends when plant is closed down
Pros
long walks
Cons
hot environment

Want to know more about Team Industrial?

Ask a question
Enjoyed traveling the world with TEAM
Radiographer (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 11, 2016
With TEAM i was given the opportunity to travel the world while I worked. A typical day included inspecting pipe line and various welds outside in all types of climates took some getting used to but I had no regrets.
Infastructer issues
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 10, 2016
Too many cooks in the kitchen!
There are too many people involved in simple things, making work difficult at times.
People involve with making decisions that have know idea how to do the work!
Pros
Well know
Cons
micro management
Learning a new trade
Inspector/Quality Control (Current Employee) –  Wood River, ILJuly 29, 2016
Team is a good place to get your foot in the door to a good career. I've meet a wide variety of good people to add to my network of friends. I like the potential for pay and learning. I dislike the weird and sometimes long hours.
Pros
Good pay, training, and good people.
Cons
politics of the job sites and office site.
Great Pay. Off Times that can be stressful
Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJuly 5, 2016
I learned a great amount of problem solving and gained accuracy skills when being a site supervisor. I enjoyed working as part of a team and training new hires in the job at hand.
Pros
great pay
Cons
not continuous work flow
Company is ok but Management unpredictable
Payroll Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 24, 2016
Company need to audit management closely---

Left a good stable job thinking of the promises of this company which was not truth at all.

Not a reliable company--will provide you with little or no evidence of what they are talking. or promising you.
Pros
Not that many
Cons
Poor communication
Excellent company to work for and excellent personnel.
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJune 21, 2016
It was an excellent job culture,great compensation and great people to work with.The only thing is when turn arounds finish and you don't know when your getting called back.
Good company
Ar Analyst (Current Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXJune 9, 2016
The CEO is very personable and cares about his employees. My manager does not micromanage he allows you to do your work. They are big on accountability.
great place to work
Technician (Former Employee) –  Hammond, INJune 1, 2016
i really enjoy working for team industrial service, the hours were great, but the pay wasn't...what i love about this company was my co workers it was more of a family environment than anything, some people willing to help while other would

now as far as management there been a lot of shift in management the last 4-5 years to me that not good and show the unstable of the company

there is not really a good set in advancement usually they hire someone from another company to come in and be your boss (i don't know if it all Team but i know that what it was where i worked at)

the hardest part of this job is maintaining a balance between family and work, it get hard when your required to work 80 hrs a week for TAR and project

overall it a good place to work especially for entry level experience
Pros
great experience, good place to start your inspection career
Cons
benefit
Good place for someone who does not have young kids
Senior Field Technician (Former Employee) –  all states in the south eastApril 14, 2016
I have worked them for 10 years and it was a good experience to learn how power plants and paper mills, and chemical plants work.
Required Involvement 24/7 No Matter What, Vacation, Death
Account Manager/Sales (Former Employee) –  TexasApril 11, 2016
Not a Bad company to work for. Each office is ran different with different expectations. Great Benefits, Great Co-Workers