TEAM Industries Employee Reviews

Fast paced
Floor operator (Former Employee) –  Kaukauna, WIOctober 9, 2017
Fast paced work always kept you on your toes. Changes were made quick and sometime last minute. Compensation for work provided was hard to come by, even after being promoted..
productive and occasionally fast paced
Loader (Current Employee) –  Kaukauna, WISeptember 2, 2017
A typical work day at team you load and move carbon and stainless steel pipe for paint or shipping. You have potential to get a welding apprenticeship.
Not the best,but not the worse either
Bolting Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 28, 2017
Management is more of the old school type, they crack the whip constantly and rarely ever show gratitude for hard work. Its common practice to threaten you with your job.
Fun work environment with company committees to schedule activities throughout the year
Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bagley, MNMay 24, 2017
TEAM is a great place to build a career. They have been in the power sports industry for many years. They are a privately owned company with great benefits. Designing parts and prints for off road applications is my company highlight.
Pros
Company group ATV rides, travel, and supplier interaction
Cons
Takes time to build PTO
Great job
Industrial Painter/Sandblaster (Former Employee) –  Kaukauna, WIMay 22, 2017
The job is great they do treat the employees with respect and it is a relaxed environment making it a nice place to work. I do recommend anyone to apply.
Pros
Treated fairly
productive
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Kaukauna, WIMay 13, 2017
I was a forklift operator. I unloaded trucks and stacked pipe, and cleaned the yard on a daily bases. The atmosphere made the days go by fast. I learned a lot about different pipes (what the numbers on them meant as well as what to put on them for numbers.)
Fledgling Manufacturer
Director, Sales & Marketing (Former Employee) –  MichiganMay 6, 2017
The business was owned and run by individuals without manufacturing experience. Poor decisions and inadequate financing ultimately led to the demise of the company after I had left.
Pros
A paycheck
Cons
Inept and inexperienced leadership
Fun place to work great crew
Service department supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bagley, MNMarch 22, 2017
TEAM is a good employee but they do take advantage of the small town and people are underpaid. The work schedule will change at anytime hard to schedule daycare etc.
Pros
close to home
Cons
underpaid
Very busy place
Production Assembly Associate (Former Employee) –  Bagley, MN 56621December 20, 2016
It was nice to work for TEAM, I learned quite a few things. There was a high demand for the products. The assembly lines all worked extremely well with one another, always helpful.
Pros
Cared about ergonomics and overall well being
Cons
healthcare
Great Place
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKDecember 11, 2016
this is a great company to work for great pay good benefits nice people good environment good atmosphere steady work before winter hits and the roads get bad
Extremely hot and unpleasent
Die cast machine set up, metal handling (Former Employee) –  Detroit Lakes, MNNovember 14, 2016
Micr-manage, treat employees poorly, workingbwith liquid metal is hot and dangerous, dangerous and dirty work environment
Nice place to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Park Rapids, MNOctober 18, 2016
Every day was a new adventure. One could never guess which machines you would be running and if those machines or the parts you were making were going to have problems. More often than not things ran smoothly.
I had the opportunity to learn many new things relating to CNC machining. Much of it through trial and error. My superiors were always willing and usually available to teach and assist.
Pros
Kitchen facilities provided, air conditioned, great co-workers
Cons
Poor communication between management, poor machine and shop maintenance
Employees are easy to get along with
CNC Machinist Setup/Operator/ Aerospace Department (Current Employee) –  Andrews, NCSeptember 7, 2016
This is an excellent work place. The only thing is management makes questionable decisions and sometimes tries to throw you under the bus. Easy to work your way up.
Pros
Breaks every 2 hours
Cons
Work in a hot or cold building depending on weather strenuous work
just do your job. be the best operator you can be, and these people take care of you. lunch....big lunch once a month..Christmas.Bonuses. Great compan
CNC Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Andrews, NCJanuary 31, 2016
Loved that job. I crashed a motorcycle and missed work and they let me go. great company. Good people. I just didnt get back to work fast enough. I have no ill will against them. if things dont lead me elsewher...i will re-apply
Pros
just awesome staff and management
Cons
through a temp agency, i was there just over the 90 days and crashed and broke ribs and they let me go
great
UT inspector (Former Employee) –  Norco, LAJanuary 27, 2016
great company to work for. The hours were great the pay was great. wish i couldve been with the company long term unfortunetly i was laid off.
Pros
great pay and great hours
learning
helper/laborer (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXSeptember 23, 2015
learned alot and seen alot of wasted time and use of personnel but was a good company but had bad managment on last job as for as getting work for workers who set around looking for things to do to poor planning but got cross trained while they waited so was fun to me
Pros
got couple free lunches
Cons
not enough work to go around
Company has no incentives
Painter (Current Employee) –  Kaukauna WiJuly 14, 2015
Team industries is a horrible place to work if you are in the paint department working on second shift. The supervisor has no respect for anyone, calling people names and causing a very hostile work environment. There is no raise in pay unless supervisor sees fit. Even if its your yearly review and you worked hard all year and never missed days. If you want to work for a poorly managed company that treats there employees like trash than this is the job for you.
Pros
no pros
Cons
2nd shift supervisor is ignorant
Good company to work for
Night Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MNApril 6, 2015
Here I was the night shift superintendent. I was in charge of coordinating 6 departments, and overseeing around 60 people.
it was a fast paced environment in a highly productive and precise shop.
A typical night I coordinated workflow to the machines, set ups, trouble shooting lathes and mills, repair of down machinery, inspection department, and shipping and receiving.
Pros
could work a lot of ot
Cons
was a very stressful shop to work in at times
Exciting growing team
Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Andrews, NCJanuary 26, 2015
Walk in and hit the ground running. Troubleshooting problems, making improvements, looking into any quality issues. Followed by development of new processes and parts to be turned over to production after satisfactory runoff. Learned to communicate processes to the people in production and implement quality standards to achieve minimal scrap and or returns. Great group to work with and for. The hardest part of the job was anticipating the many ways a process can fall short of being bullet proof. The most enjoyable was making it that way.
Pros
We were a team moving forward.
Cons
Some attitudes from previous owners of company were hard to change
Strives to provide a work/life balance for employees
Engineering Coordinator/Quality Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Audubon, MNJanuary 15, 2015
Everyday at Team brought to challenges within the Engineering Department. I don't think I had a week go by that I didn't learn something from one of the Engineers, Customers or Management.

Management strives to stay on top of customer orders to ensure orders are completed in a timely manner. Production Manager personally holds daily meetings with all Supervisors and reviews a two week moving cycle of orders/challenges by part.

I think the hardest part of the job is to ensure that shop employees understand the importance of on time delivery. Because TEAM provides bonuses based on delivery performance and profit along with monthly meetings with all employees to discuss these issues employees feel part of the process.

I like challenges so I enjoyed working at TEAM
Pros
Yearly Bonuses based on performance, On time reviews, Being part of a team.
Cons
Ability to hire qualified employees due to location