Team One Employee Reviews

productive and fun
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  ogden, utOctober 2, 2015
Fun place to work definitely got work experience on the computer and spread sheets as well as data entry. Also it got me out of my shell answering phones and customer service with clients.
Pros
Work Experience
Cons
layed off
CNA
Nurse One (Former Employee) –  mcminnville tnSeptember 9, 2015
This company was ok to work for but the management was not very friendly and when you need time off they are not nice about it or accommodating. They do not acknowledge all the hard work their employees do for their company
Productive and fun place to work
Jr. Copywriter (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAMay 13, 2015
I loved Team One. I felt challenged creatively and I felt valued for what I brought to the agency.
My creative director was one of the best and was the best mentor I could've asked for at the time.
Pros
Free lunches
good company just not a fit for me
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  IllinoisMarch 3, 2015
Great people and management, typical day starts with meetings, then you go out to your territory. Hardest part is that it is all commission based pay.
Pros
people
Cons
pay
Customers and Clients are treated like family
Small Business Owner-Delivery/Assembly Services (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WADecember 2, 2014
Since I am the owner of Team One Service, I may be accused of being impartial but I will tell you this, since I am winding down this business to move into new areas, approximately 45% of this business for the past 2+ years has been a result of a personal philosophy of mine, and that is that the customer is to be treated like family. The idea that the customer is always right leads to the mentality that you have to capitulate to every whim. I've not seen that work out well long term for any company or any employee for that matter. But knowing how families are with their little quirks, it has worked out well for me in management and in owning my own business to have customers want to work with you and want to help you when you treat them in such a way that they feel wanted and respected, just like any good family should treat you. You truly have to enjoy people to do well in anything. The time has come for new experiences and anything I do from this point forward with these values in hand will only serve to validate what I have known and have found to work. Help people prosper and you will prosper too!
McNay Consulting is a fast paced and productive financial management firm
Director of Project Management (Current Employee) –  Richmond, Lexington, and LouisianaDecember 1, 2014
McNay the company's national managing partner works expediently with all clients to achieve the highest level of results for his clients, he expects the very best from each team members and encourages his team to progressively think outside of the box.
Chance for Opportunity
Business Consultant/Team Trainer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 20, 2014
I worked for two owners with this company, one a successful and entrenched leader, the other a new promotion. The promises of potential and possibility for promotion surely exist, but it can be difficult, especially if the owner is not living up to their side of the agreement (IE- bringing in potential new hires).
Pros
growth, opportunity
Cons
no base pay, even making/exceeding your goals is usually not enough to move you forward
work was challenging, also productive
driver/trainer (Current Employee) –  London, KYOctober 15, 2014
reasonable work expectation, had good equipment. management willing to work with you on problems. had a lot of really good co-workers. was on your own doing most jobs [your own boss]. weather could be problem , rain, snow and ice but had good support system in place.
Pros
good tractors. mostly easy routes. good management
Cons
pay had gone down. health care really got costly and not as good.
ASST MGR
Assistant Transportation Manager (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GADecember 11, 2013
TEMP JOB NO LONG TERM. MANAGEMENT HAS HIGH TURN OVER. DRIVER HAS HIGH TURN OVER- BENEFITS GOOD
Fast paced and challenging
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAOctober 12, 2013
Team One is a full service advertising agency. Management very supporting. Co-workers very helpful!
Great if you are single
Home Health Care Sitter, Nurse One (Current Employee) –  Clarksville, TNSeptember 4, 2013
I help geriatric patients live as independently as possible by assisting them with household chores, bathing, meal prep, feeding, errands, and accompanying them to appointments.

I have learned to be more patient, as some of my patients have mental disabilities.

Management is really understanding, but you don't really see them, as it is mainly just you and the patient.

I can't say anything about my co-workers as I have not met any of them.

The hardest part of the job is creating a routine with a patient.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the bond and friendship you create with patients.
Pros
great working relationships with people. independent and flexible schedules
Cons
compensation
mostly good people
3rd shift lead (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAMay 13, 2013
Fairly good until relocated,people were moved into un familier positions and treated poorly
Pros
work no matter the weather
Cons
constantly told they don"t need you
A great group of forward thinking creative people.
Freelance Multimedia Associate (Current Employee) –  El Segundo, CAMay 2, 2013
Team One is built on a culture of creativity and striving to exceed the clients expectations with every project. The individuals I worked under were very intent on perfection, which was taxing and extremely rewarding. The challenge presented at Team One is something I really valued and enjoyed rising to meet.

My co-workers were affable and out-going, as well as extremely talented and always willing to think outside the box.
mostly worked olone
Mover/Packer (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAMarch 12, 2013
to unload frieght trucks
i learned to take inventory
good management
worked well with co-workers
i worked alone most the time
Pros
took lunch when ever i wanted to
Cons
worked on my own
Be aware of deceptive hiring techniques
Junior Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILNovember 4, 2012
Make sure to ask lots of questions and get answers. They lead you to believe the job is much better than it really is and they will avoid giving you straight answers.
Job was good. management was terrible.
Warehouse Shipper (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 30, 2012
Was a temp company. Won a contract to ship car parts for a big car company. Management could not form a good way of doing the job. lost contract.
good first job
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CASeptember 24, 2012
This job taught me the basic necessities of working in a warehouse environment.