Team One Employee Reviews

This company is no longer valid.
Partner/Installer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 14, 2017
I was a partner and owner. l enjoyed being an entrepreneur and business owner. I think everyone should have their own business at some point in their lives.
Pros
Many
its a good job
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Bentonville, ARNovember 5, 2017
its a a good job people are super friendly even through they seem rude they are not. its a little cold in winter no heaters and no ac in the summer. its a temp job
Pros
friendly people
Cons
temp
Well balanced, fast-paced work environment
Senior Front-End Developer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 21, 2017
Solid talent pool. Managers are smart, helpful, hands-off. Healthy work/life balance. Great tech team. Standing desks everywhere. They support learning new things and exploring new tech.
Subculture is interesting
Account Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Playa Vista, CAJune 9, 2017
it's ok.

maintain your deadlines
keep your guard up to strangely polite people
remember its not about you - the client
you'll last long if you not invest emotions
Pros
fun atmosphere
Cons
politics can be tough
Great place to start/end a career with a sand volleyball court.
Art Producer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 3, 2017
The offices at an outward glance couldn't be better, but the open office concept proves noisy, loud and distracting.

However, day-to-day, I couldn't ask for a better team, I love my manager and my teammates. The creatives I work with daily are incredible with amazing brains and amazing attitudes.

Team One is an agency with one of the best work/life balance reputations in the LA area, but their unwillingness to allow for work-from-home days and the intense corporate culture feels overbearing at times to say the least. I'd give up some life to gain a little more freedom in the workplace.

That being said, I'm glad I got introduced into the agency/advertising world via Team One.
Modern & Innovative Full Service Ad Agency
Assistant Media Planner (Former Employee) –  Playa Vista, CAJanuary 10, 2017
Management encourages employees to think outside of the box to not only exceed client expectations but of our own as an agency. Team One inspires to have the most remarkable ground breaking ideas in an ever changing industry.
productive job
Processor (Former Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CA 92555November 23, 2016
always calm at work nothing to hard. i learned a lot. shipping and receiving. picking and packing boxes full of clothes. got free lunch everyday. nice supervisors and coworkers
It's Name Is Genuine
Ad Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 15, 2016
Team one does aim to keep everyone on one team working together. Very few blame gaming people and there is a huge focus on enrichment, passion projects, non profit work and employee benefits. Great place to work for family focused individuals and a wonderful home for those looking for the chiller side of advertising.
Great Place
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Playa Vista, CAJune 23, 2016
they really look out for their employees. they are a modern culture. Happy employee happy employer. Great place to work.
Pros
free breakfast
Cons
n/a
excellent enviornment
EMT (Current Employee) –  Anchorage, AKNovember 16, 2015
Team One LLC is a wonderful work environment with amazing management and staff. It is an excellent opportunity for those who enjoy staying busy and being apart of a team.
productive and fun
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  ogden, utOctober 2, 2015
Fun place to work definitely got work experience on the computer and spread sheets as well as data entry. Also it got me out of my shell answering phones and customer service with clients.
Pros
Work Experience
Cons
layed off
Cna
Nurse One (Former Employee) –  mcminnville tnSeptember 9, 2015
This company was ok to work for but the management was not very friendly and when you need time off they are not nice about it or accommodating. They do not acknowledge all the hard work their employees do for their company
Productive and fun place to work
Jr. Copywriter (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAMay 13, 2015
I loved Team One. I felt challenged creatively and I felt valued for what I brought to the agency.
My creative director was one of the best and was the best mentor I could've asked for at the time.
Pros
Free lunches
good company just not a fit for me
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  IllinoisMarch 3, 2015
Great people and management, typical day starts with meetings, then you go out to your territory. Hardest part is that it is all commission based pay.
Pros
People
Cons
Pay
Customers and Clients are treated like family
Small Business Owner-Delivery/Assembly Services (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WADecember 2, 2014
Since I am the owner of Team One Service, I may be accused of being impartial but I will tell you this, since I am winding down this business to move into new areas, approximately 45% of this business for the past 2+ years has been a result of a personal philosophy of mine, and that is that the customer is to be treated like family. The idea that the customer is always right leads to the mentality that you have to capitulate to every whim. I've not seen that work out well long term for any company or any employee for that matter. But knowing how families are with their little quirks, it has worked out well for me in management and in owning my own business to have customers want to work with you and want to help you when you treat them in such a way that they feel wanted and respected, just like any good family should treat you. You truly have to enjoy people to do well in anything. The time has come for new experiences and anything I do from this point forward with these values in hand will only serve to validate what I have known and have found to work. Help people prosper and you will prosper too!
McNay Consulting is a fast paced and productive financial management firm
Director of Project Management (Current Employee) –  Richmond, Lexington, and LouisianaDecember 1, 2014
McNay the company's national managing partner works expediently with all clients to achieve the highest level of results for his clients, he expects the very best from each team members and encourages his team to progressively think outside of the box.
Chance for Opportunity
Business Consultant/Team Trainer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 20, 2014
I worked for two owners with this company, one a successful and entrenched leader, the other a new promotion. The promises of potential and possibility for promotion surely exist, but it can be difficult, especially if the owner is not living up to their side of the agreement (IE- bringing in potential new hires).
Pros
Growth, opportunity
Cons
No base pay, even making/exceeding your goals is usually not enough to move you forward
work was challenging, also productive
driver/trainer (Current Employee) –  London, KYOctober 15, 2014
reasonable work expectation, had good equipment. management willing to work with you on problems. had a lot of really good co-workers. was on your own doing most jobs [your own boss]. weather could be problem , rain, snow and ice but had good support system in place.
Pros
good tractors. mostly easy routes. good management
Cons
pay had gone down. health care really got costly and not as good.
Asst mgr
Assistant Transportation Manager (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GADecember 11, 2013
Temp job no long term. Management has high turn over. Driver has high turn over- benefits good
Fast paced and challenging
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAOctober 12, 2013
Team One is a full service advertising agency. Management very supporting. Co-workers very helpful!