We are now looking for a permanent Senior Business Analyst consultant for a position in North America (US and Canada).
After an in-deft training, you will be part of Software integration projects and you will be responsible for all aspect of the implementation process, with primary focus on the back office functions of position keeping, fund administration, settlement and accounting. The Software covers a broad universe of financial instruments, from plain vanilla equity and fixed income instruments to complex OTC derivatives.
Role and responsibilities:
- Participate in all aspects of the Software implementation, including business analysis, system design and configuration, data conversion, integration, testing and training.
- Contribute to improving and documenting best practices for implementations in the US and Canada.
- Act as a mentor and coach to less experienced colleagues.
- Participate in the Software internal training program.
- At least 3 years experience in an investment bank, a software vendor or a consulting company.
- Business analyst skills and methodology:
- Financial institutions processes, specifically on Accounting and/or Fund Accounting and/or Back Office and/or Settlement
- Excellent knowledge of financial products, covering most asset classes
- Experience in: gathering Business users’ requirements, Software configuration, testing, documentation, training
- Financial Software integration experience, on packages such as Geneva, Murex, Calypso, etc.
- Degree within Mathematics / Applied Sciences / Software Engineering / Economics and/or Finance. Multi-disciplined degree and post graduate degrees preferred.
- Proactive and forecast spirit to be a team player and to be enthusiastic to share your knowledge with your colleagues. We are looking for someone who is willing to go the extra mile and to be involved in the constant growth of our company.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and a solution focused attitude
- Methodical, hardworking, enthusiastic and an ability to work well under pressure
- Interest and enthusiasm to use and learn new software packages.
- Authorized to work for any employer in Canada and/or US
- Flexibility to travel to client sites within the US or Canada as needed and upon short-notice (travel requirement of 80%).
Team Trade (www.teamtrade.com) is an independent leader in Consultancy and IT services for the financial sector. We are specialized in Investment Banking, Asset Management, Brokerage and Custody.
Team Trade was first established in 2000 in Europe and thanks to constant and rapid growth, we currently employ more than 250 consultants (all permanent employees) dispatched worldwide in our 8 offices: New York, London, Montreal, Milan, Luxembourg, Paris, Sidney, Geneva and Singapore.
Our expertise and specific approach has allowed us to build strong working relationships with the major players within the financial sectors across the world.
US and Canada
Team Trade USA, LLC
1501 Broadway, 12th Floor, Suite 12088
New York, NY 10036