Digital Advertising Analyst
Please submit your resume to the following link below:
Tier10 delivers a holistic marketing system that integrates all 10 tiers of marketing under one roof, a system that is the antithesis of the traditional ad agency. Tier10 specializes in helping Automotive groups implement results-oriented marketing strategies to increase their market share and dealer profitability by building the brand, attracting more hi-quality opportunities, improving sales and service revenues, customer satisfaction and loyalty while reducing the dealerships advertising costs.
The Digital Advertising Strategist that joins our team is responsible for implementing and optimizing display campaigns that drive maximum results to dealer brands in local markets. The analyst will also play a key role in executing Tier10’s leading social strategies, using some of the most advanced targeting technology in the industry. Campaign Strategists will work closely with the Digital Marketing Director to ensure that the campaigns align with Tier10 Marketing’s holistic marketing strategy and effectively leverage emerging media channels. The role will partner with the Creative Director and the Ad Operations managers to ensure that campaigns are designed, launched and updated according to current marketing efforts. This individual will have a unique blend of online marketing expertise, data analysis, client relations, and creative problem solving skill sets.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Director to create, implement, track, analyze and optimize customer acquisition online marketing campaigns within the dealers Digital Advertising Packages
- Work closely with the Account Executives and Creative Directors to ensure coordinated incentive/promotional messages across multiple channels.
- Perform daily account management for up to 45 clients across display and Social Media Advertising.
- Leverage technology Platforms such as Media Mind & Marin Software to monitor, optimize, and track campaign performance.
- Actively test and analyze creative and campaign structure to increase ROI and drive incremental volume. Providing detailed analysis of key metrics and optimization recommendations.
- Monitor and measure results from promotional campaigns
- Work with Vendors on individual dealer performance and network level optimization
- Passion for Display and Digital marketing.
- Ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate successes and failures of digital campaigns to clients & account executives.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skill sets.
- Bachelors' in Marketing, Business, Economics, Finance or related field.
- Experience in local advertising or the automotive vertical desired.
- Strong quantitative skills required to analyze and optimize campaign performance
- Ability to work cross-functionally with client services teams to ensure coordinated messaging and maximized performance
- Must be results driven, have obsessive attention to detail, and be a team player. The Tier10 Marketing work environment is fast-paced, energized, and fun, but has a serious focus on quality, customer service, innovation, and an ongoing commitment to excellence.
Indeed - 15 months ago