TEAM Employee Reviews in United States

Productive workplace
Class B CNC Operator (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLJune 15, 2016
I admired my management team for their effortless and informative skills. I loved their way of demonstrating new skills everything was modeled and hands on.
Great part time job
Promotion Specialist (Current Employee) –  Long Island, NYMay 30, 2016
I really enjoy my work with team. I get to meet a lot of fun people and the job doesn't require much but ability to follow directions and being nice to people.
Pros
Pay rate
Cons
Schedule is slow during winter months.
Great Experience
Promotional Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 19, 2016
My roles as a brand ambassador for over seven years I have gained experience in creating strategies to benefit clients and companies through building brand awareness and encouraging sales.

I am a passionate brand ambassador and promoter which is why I know I can deliver results,
Team Player
Captain of Cheer-leading squad (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCMay 18, 2016
I would like to be a part of a team where the people are first and management acknowledges those who honor that and have integrity through the day. I have no problem with following orders and or building a team that make my company look good and excell over the competition.
Smoke and mirrors
Technician (Current Employee) –  new englandMay 9, 2016
Started out working with an experienced tech for 2 weeks. After 1 week of training on servicing timelocks i was shown how to clean the bank vaults. I was sent out to do partial PM's which was mainly cleaning. The majority of jobs were located in another state and they promised that once i completed these jobs i would receive jobs in my state and complete training in timelocks. I completed those jobs putting over 7,000 miles on my personal vehicle and when i asked for more jobs they told me that they only had 15 for the month which lasts about 3 days a week if i dragged them out. They told me that i could go train in another state 6 hours away doing cctv work. They told me it would take about 2 weeks and then they'd bring me back to my home state to train in another area. I spoke with the lady heading up the team and she stated that i would have plenty of work in the state 6 hours away till the rest of the year. Meaning i would have to live out there till the end of the year in a hotel. If you are single and are willing to travel far this job is for you. If you have a family or plans for a family this will throw a wrench in your future. They do not tell you this beforehand. They just say this is how it is and they'd hate to lay you off because of the lack of work in your area. I wish they had told me this beforehand because i wouldn't even have applied.
Great place to work!
Medical Coder II (Current Employee) –  Ft. Meade, MDApril 24, 2016
Good company to work for!! I started working in Dec. at a military base and the company keep us up to date on any changes or issues.
Pros
christmas bonus
Cons
NA
Excellent company to work for
Machinist (Former Employee) –  Burlington, WAMarch 29, 2016
10hour work day. Excellent place for one to enhance their skills .Excellent management and supervision. Co-workers are helpful and easy to get along with. Great place to work.
Pros
Quarterly lunchens
Cons
fast paced company that needs structure
Senior Case Manager WFNJ (Current Employee) –  Hackensack, NJMarch 18, 2016
Working for Team Management 2000, Inc. has taught me to multi task from being a senior case manager handling a work load of 100+ clients and then shifting to front desk receptionist screening phone calls assistance clients with scheduled appointments.
Pros
One hour lunch.
Cons
Work over load, limited staff
Amazing part time job
PROMOTIONAL SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 7, 2016
Love every bit of this job, it is fun, great culture, awesome management, great extra money in your pocket. Paid training. flexible work hours and events
Pruductive workplace
Line Worker/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHFebruary 17, 2016
Great place to work, Learned alot of helpful skills for the industry of work. Very fast paced, the management communication needs improvement.
Team Enterprises produces construction improvements which contributes to property value!
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Spring Valley, CAFebruary 10, 2016
As Office Manager I am able to answer phone calls and arrange for appointments which allow out company to keep a consistent work flow and generate revenue.

I feel like I am contributing to a winning Team effort!
Pros
Positive work contributes to overall company results!
Cons
There are only 5 working days in a given week!
Cant Live on the Wage but Good Company
Records Manager (Current Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAJanuary 28, 2016
Does not pay well and never are compensated yearly worth while. Still is a reliable secure employment. Would prefer not to work with a Third Party like Canon Business Process Solutions. Canon does not pay or care about their employees. There are far to many globally. So they are a money making machine that pays the bare minimum that gives 30 cent raises and christmas bonuses of 5 dollars. Horrible.
Pros
occasional free lunch and work celebrations
Cons
horrible pay
Great company with great pay
Promotions Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 17, 2016
I work in the alcohol division. We have a contract with a major beer company. I travel to different accounts and demo the products. They pay very well and offer great schedule flexibility. Management is great.
Pros
Great pay. Flexible scheduling
Productive company
Electronic Security Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJDecember 18, 2015
Electronic Security Service Technician for Bank of America
Provided on site diagnosis of problems, performed non-technical fixes, preventive maintenance and scheduled cleanings, troubleshot and repaired system failures, escalated problems when necessary and accurately reported service data.
leaning how to work in heat treatment
Helper/Laborer (Former Employee) –  KYDecember 18, 2015
i was a helper that was learning how to work in the Heat Treatment business i was being showed how to pull cables and put heaters on the pipes then i would help put on the TC wires and i was showed how to watch the console and the recorders
Pros
i was given a place to live in a hotel until the job was done
Cons
getting use to one place!! then i had to go but oh well!
fun energetic job
promotional specialist (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCDecember 16, 2015
great place to work you meet so many people and go so many places. and the salary is also great. the main function of the job is to give out free beer to people of age or the target market. the promotions are usually 1-3 hours long but the money adds up
Working with the sales force.
(contribution to sales), Betz Laboratories (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHNovember 24, 2015
I get a lot of satisfaction working with the sales team. They make the sale and I'll go in to manage the sale.

The best part was interacting with the customer of campus. Inviting them to sports events and dinning. Training their staff on a yearly basis. Keeping them abreast of new technologies on the market that will conserve energy and save money
Pros
Maintaining the sale.
Cons
Long distance trave.
Great company with great people
Customer Focus Project Leader (Former Employee) –  West Chester, PANovember 13, 2015
QVC is a challenging and exciting place to work, with friendly and talented people to support you. A live show and a wide variety of products for sale make the business model both successful and unique.
Fun and laid-back job
Area Lead (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 12, 2015
I maintained account relations and scheduled promotional events on a daily basis. My Event Manager was a close friend and an amazing person to work with. It was great to be a part of such an awesome team.
Nice place to work,
Sales, Sales Management (Former Employee) –  Blue Bell, PANovember 8, 2015
Nice place to work, but project I was working on was cancelled

I was a call taker in this call center

Learned to pay strict attention to detail