TEAM

TEAM Employer Reviews

Awesome Company!
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNDecember 16, 2014
Pros: fun events, great people, & good pay
Cons: part time job so no benefits
I had a great time being a Brand Ambassador at Team Enterprises! Representing Bacardi for over 3 years we had a lot of fun, made good friends, and did a great job for the company! Keeping things classy at all times, engaging with all the clients, and making sure to keep a great rapport with the business staff and owners!
Rewarding position taking care of my brother who has a brain injury.
Primary Caregiver (Current Employee), League City, TXDecember 11, 2014
Pros: seeing my brother develope to a more independent level.
Cons: miss the corporate enviornment
Became the primary caregiver for my brother who has sustained a brain injury.
Primary responsibilities are for the care of client’s overall wellbeing and enjoyment of life. Working from home, I assist the client with daily activities, such as bathing and bathroom functions, cooking, grooming, taking medication, and housework. Scheduling doctor appointments provide transportation and serve as an active companion.
well a ping pong table would be great alot of team buliding would happin in the prossess friends would be make and at the least a better work pace .
laborer (Current Employee), WANovember 21, 2014
team is a grat place to work they offer flexable work time the mangers are wonderful people that help alot in the work place.the have many jobs from ware house to order puller, to tree farms.
Very Satisfied
Event Manager (Former Employee), Bloomington, INNovember 10, 2014
Great company to work for. They really take care of their employees and the events were always exciting. Great people.
Fun place to work
Test lead (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAOctober 23, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Formation of business components into QC according to the requirement.
learnt preparing of Effort estimation,Test Plan documents, Quick Test Pro, Quality Centre 10.0 Java etc
Management was very professional
Co-workers are very lovable and creative
Learning new technology is the most enjoyable part of the job
Feildworker
Feildworker (Former Employee), Moses Lake,WAAugust 18, 2014
i liked working in the feild even though it was hot and the money was good
Great learning experience.
Area Lead (Former Employee), NJJuly 2, 2014
Pros: met great people.
Cons: no base salary.
Cold calling. Open house. You have to have another source of income if you are starting off as a Real Estate Agent as this is a commission only position.
Learned about marketing and promotions and handled many projects independently. Loved the challenge.
Office Administration Manager (Former Employee), Woodbury, NYJune 7, 2014
Pros: nice environment, nice people to work with.
Every day was different. As projects came in house responsibilities changed. This made it very interesting and from each project new skills were born.
When we had a full staff, it was fun and we all worked well together pulling for the same thing - A job well done.
After we downsized things got harder because each of us had to do more to take up the slack.
Enjoyable part was meeting and talking to our clients. Many of them were very interesting and informative.
very hands on work.
Metro New York- Event Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 21, 2014
Pros: benefits and guidience
Cons: room for growth
• Organize and supervise promotional events for local market (Bacardi)
• Execute various promotional campaigns to build sales and increase brand awareness
• Spot check all promotional staff at promotions to ensure TEAM quality standards are inline
• Conduct regular training of promotional staff to ensure their knowledge on brand standards and execution guidelines
• Decreased the number of “no shows”(specialist not attending account) from 2011-2012 to 86% for promotional activity
• Manage and monitor the Promotional Model’s budget spend daily
• Single point of contact for the client and distributor field personnel
• Meet with clients to gather information to maintain product and competitive knowledge
• Ensure compliance of all state rules/regulations
• Developed strong relationships with Empire FSM’s and Sales Reps for all aspects of business
• Participated in field marketing blitz and conducted surveys for accounts both on and off premise
• Managed Grey Goose super demo program during key holiday time periods and executed with excellence with a total of 4,500 + bottles sold in FY13.
Product Rep
Stylist (Former Employee), Horseheads, NYMay 8, 2014
Fun to have the chance to consult with reps. Consumers were excited to have a rep present and learn about new product
n/a
Account (Former Employee), nnnnnnnApril 29, 2014
great..................................................................................................................................
Great Marketing Company
PROMOTIONAL MARKETING SPECIALIST (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 14, 2014
Great company to freelance for. Pay well and organized for the most part.
Fun and well paid
Promotional Representative (Current Employee), Regional Milwaukee, WIMarch 6, 2014
I love working for TEAM! The locations are very fun to work and management is very nice!
great promotional company!
Team Lead & Promotional Specialist (Current Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: compensation, networking opportunities
Cons: hours often coincide with holidays
Love working for TEAM. Great flow of events and constant program updates. Hours are reasonable compared to other promotional companies.
4 day work week was great
LEAD/MACHINE OPERATATOR (Former Employee), montivideoJanuary 21, 2014
communication was horrible. great team members learned a lot from them.
If you have nothing better to do in life or dont mind living in your car, or live in mosses lake.
Laborer (Former Employee), Mosses Lake Wa.January 21, 2014
This job is an ok one, the only problem is there is no market for it in this valley, if you live in Mosses Lake then great.
Great Place to work
Event Coordinator (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 18, 2013
Pros: contract work
Cons: good pay great people
I was signed on to do a 3 month project and completed it. I enjoyed working here and if the position were permanent I would still be here.
Great flexibility
PROMOTIONAL SPECIALIST (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 19, 2013
I have to be familiar with all aspects of the products I am asked to promote. This may include history, contents, cost and benefits, among other things. I answer any questions consumers have about the different products and try to get them to start using what it is I am asked to promote.
PC repair / Remote access
Customer Service / Remote PC Repair (Former Employee), Los AngelesSeptember 12, 2013
Pros: break room, hours/scheduling
Cons: job security, product offered
Daily activities included assisting customers with installation of new software purchases and trouble shooting via remote connection. I was also responsible for handling escalated billing disputes (retention). While with Cyberdefender, I was trained on basic virus/spyware removal without the use of the provided software. I would say the most difficult part of the job was dealing with billing disputes with customers. The most enjoyable part to the job was repairing a customers PC when the customer may have thought there was nothing to be done.
Fun workplace with long hours
Bacardi Team Elite (Former Employee), Champaign, ILSeptember 2, 2013
Working for TEAM Enterprises was a great opportunity. This position provided flexible hours.

1 2 3