TeamHealth Employee Reviews

Very rewarding in learning the ER and Billing Process
SITE COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Richlands, VAApril 23, 2017
A typical day was acquiring all charts and making copies to send to the home office for billing process. Logging on to the hospital account and extracting all admissions for billing.
I learned what was required for billing and how to work in a timely manner.
Management was great to work with whenever problems arise my management team would step up and assist in anything that I need to perform my job.
My work area was the only part that I could say was a problem. Working in the physicians lounge took consideration of the physicians because I was not able to work in there when it was being occupied. Planning was the key to working on this job.
Although that is and was my only Con about the job I truly enjoyed working this job. This is what got me inspired to work the Billing side of the Medical field.
Pros
A great part time job; self scheduling.
Cons
Work area was my only issue.
A non licesnsed setting
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Methodist Urgent Care - MAnsfield, TXApril 21, 2017
This setting was all comprised of non licensed personnel. Non compliant in all areas of the clinical setting which included Radiology, Lab Services & Clinical Services.
Just Got Hired
Data Entry (Current Employee) –  RemoteApril 20, 2017
Just got hired for a remote data entry position and so far I'm kept in the dark about a lot I was so worried that it was a scam at first but it actually was a serious inquiry. I've followed up with everyone that took me through the hiring process and I'm constantly asking more and more questions about protocol and the business. I will come back and update this review in segments.
Pros
Work From Home, Flexible Hours, Great Pay, Great Benefits
Cons
Minimal Communication
Patient Registration and ARS specialist
Patient Registration (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLApril 20, 2017
Excellent company to work for. You learn a lot from this company. The only dislikes is the pay rate. Otherwise, this company gave me the opportunity to gain knowledge in my field.
crs
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNApril 19, 2017
answer phones and assist patients with questions regarding billing questions with doctors that they seen at the hospital, dr office and er visit. help patitents direct them who they need to call if could not help them .
Stable job
Patient Accounts Representative (Former Employee) –  Alcoa, TNApril 17, 2017
Treated like children, felt like you were under constant surveillance. low pay, low opportunity for advancement, high employee contributions to medical benefits
Pros
Stable
Cons
Low pay
fun place to work
Biller/Sr Accounts Receivable/Sr Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHApril 12, 2017
I loved working here. If I had not moved, I would be still working there. Friendly place to work and wonderful people to work for. The pay was excellent.
Pros
nice place to work
Cons
very bill place
I love my job just trying to get closer to home
Medical Biller/Collector (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHApril 10, 2017
All Medical and Hospital Billing for 7 different states:
Billing of claims, follow up on claims that were billed out, medicare and medicaid billing, answering
patient questions about bills, getting retro authorization for procedures that were performed and not
precerted at the time of service
follow up calls on billing if not paid within prompt pay law.
Pros
fun group of ppl to work with
Cons
supervisor needs a little more trining
busy enviroment
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNApril 6, 2017
Answered calls from several different clients. Collected demographics and placed calls in cue. Learn to multitask switching from on client screen to the next during continuous calls.
Pros
healthcare, production pay increase
Cons
big turnover
A very challenging and exciting job
ARNP (Current Employee) –  Plant City, FLApril 5, 2017
Overall this company is very great to work for they are very supportive and offer a variety of skill sets for me to grow as a practitioner. Teen health is a national company where as we work as independent contractors for the company and are hired to work in emergency rooms. They pay us and our route leave rate with no benefits. They give us training scenarios yearly an offer training as needed They are very supportive of our practice and demand excellence in our care. Overall I enjoyed working for this company but also looking for other opportunities
Pros
Very supportive
Cons
Team Health treats their employees very good
AR Rep (Former Employee) –  Alcoa, TNApril 3, 2017
Team Health treats their employees very good. They are a production based company and they ensure the employees are trained using their policies and procedures
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaApril 2, 2017
it is a very reward place to work and I have been able to work side by side with some of the best physicians in the industry. I will recommend team health
great company to work for
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMarch 23, 2017
I loved this job. I also enjoyed the quality assurance feedback. it was a good learning experience to better my customer service experience. I only wished the hours were more flexible
Overall good place to work
Chart Capture Representative (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMarch 23, 2017
Enjoyed my 8 years with this company. Learned new things everyday with constant changes in healthcare. The most enjoyable part of my job was the that I had great group of physicians that I got to work one on one with.,
Very family based enviromrnt
Medical Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMarch 14, 2017
I enjoyed working for TeamHealth and I enjoyed what I did as a medical billing rep but their schedules change on you very randomly and it is hard to keep track.
Good place to gain experience
Medical Coder (Former Employee) –  Alcoa, TNMarch 14, 2017
A good place to gain experience in the coding field. Most of the management and training team are knowledgeable and willing to train an employee for success.
salary
Eligibility Worker (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMarch 10, 2017
the workplace is ok but the parking is a big issue people has to park very far from the building. also the raises provided by the company are very low.
Productive place to work
Eligibility Analyst (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHMarch 5, 2017
Team Health is a good place to work. Everyone works together to get the job done. Learning the system was the hardest part, but you have a team leader to help you.
Pros
Family oriented
Cons
Short breaks
Great experience
A/R Analyst (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHMarch 2, 2017
I worked for TeamHealth for seven years and developed friendships and gained useful job experience. I started as a payment poster and moved on to the A/R department where I learned to work denied medical claims. I became the Ohio Analyst. I had very good leadership at this job and gained a lot of experience working here.
Pros
Job experience
Cons
pay was kind of low
Great place to work for
Anesthesia Analyst (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMarch 1, 2017
TeamHealth is a great place to work for. They care about their employees and promote people who are hard working and deserve it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeamHealth. Our community is ready to answer.