TeamHealth

TeamHealth Employer Reviews

Productive, fast pace,Nice environment
Cross Coverage/ Client Services Representative (Current Employee), Sunrise, FLDecember 31, 2014
Team oriented, welcoming environment with friendly people
Worked independently in a wonderful work environment
Medical Records Coordinator (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 3, 2014
Cons: moving the team to knoxville tn
A typical work day......reviewing medical charts from various hospital sites. This work was necessary to ensure that all physicians etc. completed their charts properly. Communication with physicians/directors via email/phone was a constant. Once this was completed, the charts were sent onto coding via OnBase.
My responsibilities were clear and concise. There was no micro management. I worked with a fabulous management team. If questions were to be asked, they were there for me. Otherwise myself and other members of the team worked independently every day.
A Company that Cares
Denials and Appeals Specialist (Current Employee), Louisville, TNNovember 17, 2014
Pros: self starter/selft motivator
Cons: building temperature
Team Health is a great place to work. I have met great people to work with as well as with managers who will go a mile to help you when in need and/or assistance of claims. Team Health also cares about the health of their employees. They make sure facilities are available, provide speakers to meet with the employees on health tips, dieting, coaching, etc.
Average medical billing center.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 27, 2014
I worked in Tampa with TeamHealth after they purchased Brandon Radiology Billing Center. The Brandon Site closed but the Corporate site is still up and running.
teamhealth summary
Hospitalist Medicine Billing Associate (Former Employee), Alcoa, TNMay 28, 2014
a typical day at work started out pretty much the same everyday with set duties. I learned their system and codes that they used in processing patient records. My manage was new and did not keep up with my training itinerary Co-workers were great but the hardest part of the job was trying to learn everything on my own. The most enjoyable part of the job was the company recognized US veterans.
Great company.
Corporate Litigation Paralegal (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNApril 18, 2014
Great company but there is no room to grow or expand in the Legal Department and lack of guidance and direction. Non-responsive.
Be careful for all those who venture in!
ED Physician (Former Employee), OregonApril 9, 2014
Pros: have contracts.
Cons: have contracts.
The bottom line is getting money back to the company. Step out of line and you are gone. The patient and patient care is not very important. They put people in roles where they have neither the medical skills or knowledge but will tow the party line. I worked for them for 2+ years and I would never recommend them to anyone but the most desperate practitioner. No benefits, no bonuses, fake incentives. The closer you go up their food chain the slimmer they become (but dress nice). The lower you go on their managerial food chain the more desperate, cold and poorly trained they become. It's like they find these people and keep them, educate them and then promote them. If your a Hospital and use them hold on!!!
Be careful for all those who venture in!
ED Physician (Former Employee), OregonApril 9, 2014
Pros: have contracts.
Cons: have contracts.
BAD COMPANY /BAD MANAGEMENT/UNCERTAIN FUTURE
physician (Current Employee), Ronceverte wvFebruary 10, 2014
DO NOT TRUST THEIR NEW PROGRAM
HOSPITAL MEDICINE, IT WILL BE GOING TO END SOON
AT RONCEVERTE LOCATION
Not a company I'd recommend, especially to those with children.
Accounts Representative (Former Employee), Plantation,FLFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: dental insurance
Cons: everything else
Let's just say the employees get dental insurance and keep it at that.
Busy which is great
ORTHOPEDIC RECEPTIONIST (Current Employee), Yuma,AZJanuary 29, 2014
The best part of my day is that the patients leave our office with a smile even if they're in pain.
Highly demanding of work timeline but a very casual dress atmosphere.
Medical Data Entry (Former Employee), Holly, COJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: when one needed to take off from work they were not denied time off.
I learned completing of tasks within a time frame makes the work flow very productive. Management/supervisor of office make the work day. When everyone has duties and completes their duties the work environment flows smoothly. Co-workers that are trustworthy, dependable, honest, and willing to help each other is what was the best part of each day.
Growing company, good culture
Vice President Business Development (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNJanuary 11, 2014
research hospital prospects and decision making players and process.

present proposals to hospital decision makers and negotiate contracts
No communications, poor working envireoment, and no professional guideance.
Posting & Denial and Appeal Rep (Former Employee), Alcoa, TNJanuary 4, 2014
Cons: poor working enviroment.
No co-worker communication allowed. Poor training and information, did not receive proper tools for your job. Some nice co-workers. Company discourages friendships with co-workers.
Great abstractor
Coder (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLDecember 17, 2013
Pros: love to work
Cons: hate lazy people
Abstract medical records. Read different charts to code the best available code possible
Stressful work environment
Enrollment and Facility Specialist (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNNovember 29, 2013
Never a dull work day. Fast paced and company job processes change all the time.
Incredible experience with management and staff.
Radiation Therapist (Current Employee), Russell Medical CenterMay 10, 2013
Pros: manager and staff
Cons: salary
I love the manager and staff @ UAB Cancer Center at RMC. My entire experience has been wonderful.
Productive working area
Medical Coder (Current Employee), FLApril 20, 2013
Pros: being responsiilby and complete assignment
Cons: not complete my assignment
The most enjoyable part of my job is helping other people, communication, and showing teamwork.
Nice place to work
Call Center patient account representative (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNApril 8, 2013
Was a nice place to work. Needs to have more benefits for employees and better way of handling requests from all employees.

June 30, 2013

This is so true. Now that it has become so in your face that people who are the most productive, have the BEST performance and know the ends and outs of their jobs are considered arrogant or unprofessional because of insecure and not so intelligent people who have Directors and Management roles are put in positions because of who they know or who they won't out shine that is above them. There is no opportunity for growth no rewards for exceeding company's and departmental expectations. With most positions they don't hire from within this is because they want to continue with overlooking and not recognizing or rewarding employees who consistently have a high productive impact on department's and company's bottom line. A place full of HATERS!!!!

Keep looking...
Coder (Former Employee), Alcoa, tnNovember 13, 2012
Pros: paycheck
Cons: management
If you like to be continuously stressed, thrown under a bus by co-workers, love managment who uses co-workers to eves drop on conversations and report back and be repermanded on a consistent basis, or a high turnover job? then this is the job for you. I personally suggest you move on and find a good job elsewhere

TeamHealth Photos