Managed from 1-8 Assistant Managers/Team Managers (Teams of 15-30 frontline assoc.)
• Developed each Assistant and Team Managers to manage their frontline associates and ensure their performance is meeting company expectations on a daily/weekly basis.
• Developed relationships with 67 District General Managers, eight Area General Managers and four Regional VP Sales Managers. Ensured continuity among each Assistant Manager within their respective regions.
• Ensured that the marketing investment throughout the country was being appropriately addressed by the sales team, covering all territories where the company is doing business.
• Addressed sales and APC issues while maintaining a good working relationship with both marketing and sales teams and all other departments.
• Compiled reports to monitor performance metrics.
• Introduced checks and balances to ensure call quality. Listened to associate’s calls for accuracy and offered feedback, advice and when necessary additional training.
• Work with other departments to ensure proper workflow throughout the entire process.
• Conducted training on new telephone and computer technologies in the call center.