TEAMS Employee Reviews in United States

My favorite work
Promoter and Sales (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRMarch 13, 2016
I had to give promotion to different products like Bacardi. I had to give the product to try and sell it to the customer. In this work I became expert in the area of sales and promotion as it was as much as demanded. I really liked this job because I love interacting with customers and that was what I always had to do.
Sales Maanger
Regional Manager / Sales Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Lake MaryJanuary 9, 2014
Managed from 1-8 Assistant Managers/Team Managers (Teams of 15-30 frontline assoc.)
• Developed each Assistant and Team Managers to manage their frontline associates and ensure their performance is meeting company expectations on a daily/weekly basis.
• Developed relationships with 67 District General Managers, eight Area General Managers and four Regional VP Sales Managers. Ensured continuity among each Assistant Manager within their respective regions.
• Ensured that the marketing investment throughout the country was being appropriately addressed by the sales team, covering all territories where the company is doing business.
• Addressed sales and APC issues while maintaining a good working relationship with both marketing and sales teams and all other departments.
• Compiled reports to monitor performance metrics.
• Introduced checks and balances to ensure call quality. Listened to associate’s calls for accuracy and offered feedback, advice and when necessary additional training.
• Work with other departments to ensure proper workflow throughout the entire process.
• Conducted training on new telephone and computer technologies in the call center.
Laid back place to work
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Brighton, TNDecember 29, 2013
A typical day at work included posting insurance payments and sending out patient bills if needed.
Pros
small working environment, very close to home
Cons
feeling like i couldn't get enough done in the workday
Completing insurance exams
phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  2000December 18, 2013
Confirming exam appointments and then driving to them and completing the exam and blood draw and then processing the paperwork after
Pros
flexable schedule
Cons
own gas money
Interesting Place
Promotion Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PRNovember 11, 2013
Is an interesting and fun bussines, but like everything you need organization to run a bussines and thats where they failed.
Pros
learn about a new experience of work
Cons
no benefits, poor salary