Teamwork Athletic Apparel is leading and award winning manufacturer and distributor of athletic apparel for team sports. We are committed to above and beyond service and providing exceptional products that make our team, your team’s first choice in athletic wear. Please visit our website: www.teamworkathletic.com
We are looking for a persuasive and organized Project Coordinator (Leader) to manage projects for our Customer Service department. In addition, this position will provide direct support in our call center to our customer service representatives and department leaders.
Ideal candidates are excellent at multi-tasking and have the ability to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment.
This position is responsible for coordinating and delivering customer service projects as assigned. This position will oversee various aspects of projects including: developing project schedules, setting milestones, assigning responsibilities, monitoring and summarizing progress and preparing reports for management regarding the status of assigned projects. In addition, this position will support the customer service department’s leadership team to include, but not limited to answering phones, providing quality assurance and compiling department metrics.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Executes project initiatives and plans as required to support the Customer Service Department
- Coordinates and leads projects, initiatives and tactical plans
- Develops project business schedules with defined milestones and effectively communicates their progress and status
- Works with key stakeholders and represents the Customer Service Department at Company meetings and reports back all action items and deliverables
- Coordinates processes and system documentation
- Provides administrative support for projects and sub-teams
- Supports the Customer Service Leadership Team with Call Center Operations as needed to include call volume monitoring, quality assurance, owning assigned Key Performance Indicators and reports and providing agent support
- Completes all requirements of the Customer Service Power User role for projects assigned
- Writes functional requirements documents (FRDs) and collaborates with the Information Services Department to write development documents and tests development as needed
- 10% domestic travel required
Other duties as assigned
Job Specifications & Qualifications:
- Associates degree required; Bachelor degree preferred in Business Administration or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 2 years project management and leadership experience required
- Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Suite to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Some experience with Microsoft Project, OneNote or similar software preferred
- Customer Service background preferred
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects, tasks and activities simultaneously
- Proactive problem solver and solution oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with customers and all levels of personnel
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time and travel in an airplane (up to 8 hours).
- Be physically capable of setting up and tearing down the tradeshow booth
- Occasionally, be able to lift and carry up to 62 lbs.
- Occasionally, be able to push or pull up to 122 lbs.
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs to multi-level work site.
- Ability to distinguish color (not colorblind)
Candidates must have the flexibility to work anytime between 7:00AM and 5:00PM until all duties are completed.
Only candidates who submit a resume and cover letter will be considered. Please answer the following questions in your cover letter.
1. Recent salary history (hourly or annual pay rate)
2. Current hourly pay rate/range desired
3. Why are you interested in working for Teamwork Athletic Apparel?
At this time, we are only considering local candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship.
No agencies or phone calls please.