Teamwork Athletic Apparel is leading and award winning manufacturer and distributor of athletic apparel for team sports. We are committed to above and beyond service and providing exceptional products that make our team, your team's first choice in athletic wear. Please visit our website: www.teamworkathletic.com
We are looking for a proven leader who can provide internal support in our call center as a Customer Service QA Lead (Internal Job Title: Customer Service Technical Support Group Lead).
This position serves as a primary point of contact for customer escalations and customer service representatives (CSRs) to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty. This position also supports the Customer Service Team Lead through the development of CSRs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops CSRs by supporting, training, coaching and mentoring
- Educates CSRs on products, services and programs
- Manages and resolves customer escalations forwarded by CSRs
- Motivates CSRs to improve performance and achieve higher results
- Monitors call volume and traffic to drive action and ensure that service goals are met and/or exceeded
- Analyzes call center data to identify negative trends and provide solutions for improving department effectiveness
- Complies CSR scorecards on performance and recommends disciplinary actions when necessary
- Maintains department's key performance indicators (KPIs)
Job Specifications & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years experience in a call center environment preferred
- 1+ years experience in a leadership role required
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to stand or sit for extended periods of time (up to 8 hours)
- Occasional lifting, pushing, pulling up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to distinguish all colors (cannot be colorblind)
- Frequent twisting, bending, stooping and reaching as needed for daily tasks
- Frequent head and neck rotation
- Ability to constantly use a computer keyboard, mouse and monitor
- Ability to climb stairs to a multi-level work site
This position is a non-exempt (hourly), full-time with benefits. Candidates must have the flexibility to work anytime between 7:00AM and 5:00PM until all duties are completed.
Compensation: $12-$14/Hour; Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance; 401k; PTO; FSA
Only candidates who submit a resume and cover letter will be considered. Please answer the following questions in you cover letter.
1. Recent salary history (hourly or annual pay rate)
2. Current hourly pay rate/range desired
3. What leadership experience do you have? Please specify the company you were working for and position (job title) you were in.
4. Why are you interested in working for Teamwork Athletic Apparel?
At this time, we are only considering local candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship.
No agencies or phone calls please.