Teamwork Athletic Apparel is a leading national distributor and manufacturer of customized athletic apparel solutions.
- A friendly family-owned company that understands the value of our employee contributions and work ethic
- A customer service focused organization that takes time to listen to employees and customers alike
- A recognition-based company that takes time to celebrate our employees’ successes even in a fast-paced and dynamic industry
- A team-based organization in which employees participate in a variety of teams to continuously improve operational systems
The Product Management function is responsible for understanding customer problems, defining high level solution requirements, as well as associated segment and market strategy to address customer needs to drive the overall success of the business. Coordinates and provides market input for the definition and development of new products. Works closely with Marketing, R & D, Sales, Supply Chain and Customer Service to implement the vision, and ensure marketplace product leadership and revenue goals are met. This is an incredible opportunity to drive and deliver significant impact to the organization.
- Conducts customer, market and competitor analysis to identify market opportunities and defines and executes product strategy
- Enhances existing products and works with sales and marketing to drive market adoption
- Completes business cases to assess whether new product opportunities are viable and / or to assess complex product/market segment issues, to assure financial viability and appropriate profit contribution to justify development.
- Understands and manages lifecycle implications and makes recommendations to achieve sustainable economic success for complex product/market portfolios or segments that have significant organizational impact, and provides guidance or directs others in the lifecycle process to achieve economic success.
- Provides leadership to product development efforts and acts as a key contributor in a complex product environment.
- Acts as a business lead for teams or projects; shares expertise and provides subject matter expertise in complex situations.
Job Specifications and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience; MBA preferred
- 3 + years of “hands on” product management experience. Highly desirable to have product management experience specifically in areas where the decision support product they were responsible provided / measurable improvements in customer outcomes
- 3+ years of project management experience required (long-term, interdepartmental, and complex projects, etc.)
- 2+ years of product marketing experience required
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience analyzing and interrupting data/numbers, and making recommendations based on qualitative and/or quantitative analysis
- Experience in team sports apparel, apparel, sports equipment/products/shoes/uniforms, and/or similar industries required
- Experience managing a budget with P & L helpful; ability to understand financials required
- Experience managing broad and extensive calendars/timelines required
- Experience with driving ROI for product lines highly desirable
- Product innovation, co-branding/sponsorships, and trendsetting experience desirable
- Strategic marketing experience highly desirable
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills necessary
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Teamwork offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, paid time off (PTO), holidays, profit sharing, and a 401(k) plan with 100% company match up to 3%.
Indeed - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard