Teamwork Athletic Apparel, a leading and award winning manufacturer and distributor of athletic apparel based in San Marcos, is searching for a Systems Administrator to join our Best in Class customer service oriented team!
We have won numerous awards for innovation and customer service as well as an award for Best Overall Company. We are seeking someone with the same team spirit who will strive to exceed our customers’ expectations while maintaining high standards for quality and integrity all while ensuring we have fun doing so.
Under the direction of the Information Services (IS) Manager, this position is responsible for project management duties within the IS Department related to development, infrastructure, and other IS related projects. Additionally, as a development producer responsible for facilitating the creation of functional, technical, and content objectives for development projects. Responsible for scoping projects, communicating with the origin and the development teams, and managing projects from inception through completion. Oversees resources, monitors expenditures, and makes sure web projects meet the needs of the organization.
Duties & Responsibilites:
- Installs, configures and maintains organization's network, new software releases, system upgrades, evaluates and installs patches and resolves software related problems
- Performs system backups and recovery
- Performs additions and maintains firewall policies
- Maintains data files and monitors system configuration to ensure data integrity
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups
- Designs and supports server system(s) and supporting software
- Telephony and printer support and configuration
- Understands and manages Cat 5e and fiber infrastructure
- Troubleshoots network performance issues and creates and maintains a disaster recovery plan
- Performs general DBA functions including backing up data, restoring data, and creating and scheduling maintenances plans
- May create jobs and maintain the integrity of the system
- Performs as an IS Liaison to one or more department outside of IS
- May perform project management duties including scrum master role within our agile development methodology
- Provides internal customer service to computer system users
- Requires after hours phone support. You will be rotating with other members of the team
- Experience with phone systems and all peripherals
- 5% domestic travel required
- A.S. in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related experience required, B.S. preferred.
- 5-6 years experience in the field or related area
- 5-6 years experience with Windows Server, exchange, active directory
- 2-4 years experience in Microsoft SQL server
- 2-4 years experience with the Linux OS and bash scripting
- 2-4 years experience in Apache web server
- 2-4 years experience with PCI compliance
- JBoss experience preferable
- Exceptionally organized and able to manage multiple projects, activities and tasks simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Conscientious team player with excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to be on call after hours and weekends 1-2 weeks per month.
Please send resume with the following:
- Recent salary/pay history
- Salary/pay requirements
- Why you are interested in this position
Due to the high volume response we are anticipating to this posting, we will not be able to respond to all applicants. We will contact those most qualified who answered the above questions. Thank you.
Teamwork offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, paid time off (PTO), holidays, profit sharing, 401(k) plan and a casual and positive work environment.
No agencies or phone calls please.