Teamwork Athletic Apparel is leading and award winning manufacturer and distributor of athletic apparel for team sports. We are committed to above and beyond service and providing exceptional products that make our team, your team’s first choice in athletic wear. Please visit our website: www.teamworkathletic.com
We are looking for a customer-oriented Accounts Receivable Representative II to join our Accounting Call Center. This position is considered non-exempt, full-time with benefits.
Pay Rate: $11.50-$13.24 per hour
This position is responsible for communicating with customers in order to collect payment on outstanding accounts. Basic functions include data entry, reports generation, contacting customers, writing correspondences, researching account balances and maintaining accurate records. The position will require frequent communication with the Customer Service department and customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receives and processes customer payments to include the charging of electronic funds and posting of payment journals
- Securely manages sensitive financial information
- Reviews aging reports on a daily basis and contacts account holders to request payment on delinquent balances
- Records payment promises and schedules appropriate follow up if necessary
- Processes order hold queues on an hourly basis and negotiates past due account balances
- Prepares recommendations for altering credit limits and terms based on customer payment history
- Creates reports on customer accounts as needed
- Handles customer complaints in accordance to department procedures
- Maintains detailed records of customer interactions
- Organizes and manages respective customer account files
- Responds to customer inquiries and requests in accordance to department standards
- Builds functional relationships with customers, vendors and co-workers
- Must be able to fulfill all the duties and responsibilities of an Accounts Receivable Representative I
- Other duties as required
Job Specifications & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- 1+ years experience in Accounting or Customer Service
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
- Strong data entry and 10-key touch
- Basic computer skills to include Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with ERP systems, Microsoft Axapta/Dynamics preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to handle customer complaints with tact and diplomacy
- Good critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time (up to 8 hours)
- Occasionally, be able to lift, carry, push or pull up to 25 lbs.
- Frequent head and neck rotation
- Frequent handling, grasping, writing and fine hand manipulation as needed for daily tasks at a standard computer workstation
- Ability to constantly use a computer keyboard/mouse/monitor to enter data (repetitively)
- Ability to endure occasional movement bending, stooping and reaching above shoulder level as needed for daily tasks
- Ability to climb stairs to multi-level work site
Only candidates who submit a resume and cover letter will be considered. Please answer the following questions in your cover letter.
1. Recent salary history (hourly or annual pay rate)
2. Current hourly pay rate/range desired
3. Why are you interested in working for Teamwork Athletic Apparel?
At this time, we are only considering local candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship.
No agencies or phone calls please.