Department: Customer Service
Job Title: Temporary Customer Service Representative
Reports To: Customer Service Manager
Type of Position: Full Time- Temporary
The Customer Support Representative will be responsible for the order processing and fulfillment process working cooperatively with outside sales and other members of the distribution team to ensure the proper processing of customer orders and customer satisfaction.
Primary responsibilities will be to manage all aspects of the order processing and fulfillment process. Including oversight of finance and marketing Databases. The CSR will also coordinate the In-service process and triage inbound calls to corporate sales and customer support phone calls, fax and emails.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately process customer transactions such as orders, quotes or returns
- Provide accurate information regarding availability of in-stock items
- Obtain accurate information from vendors relating to shipment dates and expected date of delivery
- Monitor scheduled shipment dates to ensure timely delivery and expedite as needed
- Contact customers following a sale and shipment of product to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolve any complaint regarding that specific order
- Manage coordination of in service process
- Fill requests for information
- Setup and maintain customer files
- Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the distribution team
- Communicate to the purchasing department unexpected increases or decreases in demand for products
- Record and report customer satisfaction issues.
- Assist in scheduled physical inventory counts
- Assist in contacting customers regarding past due accounts as assigned.
- Maintain proficiency in using personal computer, data entry terminal and other common office equipment and software
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Present a professional image at all times to customers and vendors
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience: +1 -3 Years as a customer support representative and order processing are desired. Experience with optometry and ophthalmology markets is requested.