TEC Staffing Services Employee Reviews

Good job
Factory (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARSeptember 8, 2017
There was hardly any work offered. Hardly any jobs available. I needed to support my family and have benefits. I would get a job and it would last a couple of days and it may be a month before something else was available
Pros
Good job
Cons
Low pay
productive very busy working for them
Light Industrial (Former Employee) –  Rogers, ARAugust 9, 2017
warehouse factory working job mainly I had to do different jobs I learned to do it was only temporary not temp to hire jobs as they said it would be .
Pros
friendly people
Cons
no benefits short lunches short breaks
I loved it
Tec steffing (Former Employee) –  Rogers, ARJuly 11, 2017
This is a office where you aply and they help you find a job.i would have to call every day if tbey had any opening until i had one in pepper source and in few weeks i got hierd by company.
Great place to start
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARJune 19, 2017
In general its a gray place to start looking for a job bz they do used you to different manufactures/offices. Would refer pl to star here and check them out
Pros
Cons
Na
Enjoyed my work environment
Industrial Laborer (Former Employee) –  MP WarhouseJune 1, 2017
They have always put me to work quickly and I have never had a negative experience . All of their office staff are polite and supportive no matter your situation. When you have concerns they do their best to address them.
most jobs are possible temp to hire
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARApril 24, 2017
most of the jobs that tec offers will say they are tem to hire then most times they will let you go after a week so that they don't have to pay you the raise to hire full time
Pros
quick work
Cons
no stability
productive
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARMarch 28, 2017
Its a good job place. It gets you a job when you need it. I enjoyed the way they would treat the employees. they help you with as much as they can to make sure you keep a job
Everyone was rude
Recy plastics (Former Employee) –  Searcy, ARMarch 15, 2017
The supervisor were extremely rude and didn't show you how to do anything. And that there's was just nothing really to do besides stand around and no one would show you do anything up there
All Combined
Russellville and Clarksville, AR -Sales (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, ARFebruary 21, 2017
There are several locations on this one review; however, I still have good friends at most of these places and believe they were pretty good places to work.
Pros
Good relationships
Cons
Not the best pay
Very limited job field
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Russellville, ARFebruary 15, 2017
Got registered as temp worker here, That night they assigned me a job with a local manufacturing business. The job phone number they gave me was incorrect. When the job "let me go" I've called for weeks asking for job openings. Always no. Found out one short job assignment was indeed available but the ladies answering the phone did not tell me. Before you register to this one make sure you use up all your unemployment benefits.
Pros
Assigned me my job that night
Cons
Empty smiles, hinders job seekers
Good
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Rogers, AR 72756January 19, 2017
It is a temp agency and I only worked through them for a short time although when I did, they helped me out quite a bit until I had to return to California for a short time.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
not sure
Variety
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Van Buren, ARJanuary 17, 2017
TEC is a good place to start when you're not sure what's out there. They called me within a couple of days of applying. I always worked for nice, clean, friendly companies
Pros
Something different everyday if you wish
Cons
not permanent employment
Excellent boss and friendly people
Information Technology Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARDecember 13, 2016
It was a great place to work with nice people and a great boss. The major downside was that it was only a temp position. It still gave many skills.
Pros
Nice place to work
Cons
That it ended after a month. I really liked it there.
The management was very friendly and helpful
Employee (Former Employee) –  Rogers, ARMarch 30, 2016
They provided an in to working for Kennametal which was what I was told by an employee of Kennametal that I would need if I was going to go back to work for them full time. I did not see anyone from Tech Staffing except for on Friday when I turned in my time card. They were very helpful when I had any questions though.
Pros
It was a job
Cons
pay
go in see what assinments they had for me that day
general labor (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARSeptember 2, 2015
well day by day, i went in to see if they had a job for me that morning, the staff is awesome vary helpful TEC is were i got most of my work expectorants like forklift driving, supervisor of a company called ABS , so yes TEC staffing is really good place to work for...
A nice job for college students.
Secretary/Draw Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARJune 24, 2015
A typical day at work was providing clients with cash advancements, printing checks, filing, answering phone calls, and using their computer system to check if a draw was applicable to certain people. I learned how to provide cash advancements and on Friday's they taught me how to check invoices for errors and to get them ready to be sent off. The hardest part of the job was the training. I was only trained for a half-day and then expected to be able to perform this very fast-paced job by myself. The best part was meeting new people daily.
Pros
Weekends off.
Cons
Workers take advantage of smoke breaks.
Fun work place, good people, managment actually listened
Temporary Labor (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARNovember 19, 2014
Great!! Enjoyed most of the work although I could have used help out in the field sometimes. Pay was good and you got a raise if you could show the skills to earn it without having to wait for it.
Pros
yearl end parties, twice a year bbq
Cons
Hard work, long days
Excellent
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARSeptember 3, 2013
I had only needed the one job with them to save enough for my move. They were very fast in getting me a position and the pay for that position was excellent. The work was well within my experience and for the most part the people at the job were great.
The staff at TEC were very helpful and knowledgeable. Very good to work with. If I still lived in AR I would still use them.
just a temp job
temp worker (Former Employee) –  Russellville, ARApril 18, 2012
it a temp job. cant say much about it now cause i dont use them for finding jobs now. they wont help u find a job if ur a felon.
Pros
non
Cons
no help if ur a felon.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEC Staffing Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7