TEC Employee Reviews

Great group of ex-Verizon employees
Outside Plant Engineer (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAFebruary 20, 2017
Excellent contracting firm for Verizon. All employees are knowledgeable and friendly. Owner is down to earth and accessible.
Fun job not enough hours
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARNovember 23, 2016
I liked working there but it wasn't consecutive work 3 days then off wouldn't give 40 hours I needed more hours. I would like to work for them in near future
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Not enough hours
bad
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, AROctober 28, 2016
not enogh work or pay and alot of time was out of work waiting for work and not sturdy work didnt feel secure on making enogh money so had to leave work
Excellent Resources
Controls Engineer (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSOctober 25, 2016
From top to bottom, I've never worked with a brighter group of people. TEC has the resources to design, build, program, draft, and document any industrial automation project
Pros
Good Company
Cons
None that any employer would have.
it was a good hard working experience for me I learn how to work with others
Chicken Catcher (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARSeptember 30, 2016
it was a good working experience for me there were great managers on staff, everybody works together as one unit. I worked on a assembly line.
Pros
good co-workers
Cons
On a good day it was fun and a lot work got done
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Bay Springs, MSJune 30, 2016
Well it is a typical day at a cable I had worked at a bigger cable company and you go out bye your self and fix what ever comes in front and had to take care customer. I really know all I did but learned how dill with people better.
Pros
you had no body tell what to do
Cons
not enought pople to help
A typical day at work
Computer lab assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 15, 2016
I enjoy working with and assisting the public my jobs allowed me to work directly with people and that i really enjoy doing.
Pros
Very friendly environment
Cons
Every client had differnt needs
Good Place
Voltage Regulator Shop Lead (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, TXJune 10, 2016
Great if seeking long-term employment. Flexible hours and great co-workers. Management is questionable. Good at letting in-house employees advance.
Fun Atmosphere - Great Team
Communications Coordinator (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 9, 2016
Loved going to work and working in a community that was very relaxed but within a team that worked together for the overall goals of the day to keep things running smoothly.
I was greatful
CARPENTER (Former Employee) –  Rocklin, CAMarch 9, 2016
TEC hired me at low point in my life and I was grateful for that. I knew that I would be working for a wage far less than my skills were worth, but I appreciated their offer to put me to work.
Pros
I appreciated working around a lot of knowlegable people
Cons
TEC offered no benefits of any kind
great
Open (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCFebruary 10, 2016
got the kids ready for school she is a awesome person to work with.. love it but we both where moving so it came to a end. wish I could have stayed on forever
Pros
wonderful family
Cons
nothing
Productive job, sense of joy because of being appreciated for the job done.
BOOKKEEPER/CLIENT BILLING (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAJanuary 31, 2016
Posting A/P and A/R for 6 independent telephone companies, bank deposits daily, co workers all had busy jobs but all backed each other, hardest part of job was the hours, most enjoyable was being allowed to organize your work in priority order and completing it at the end of work day.
Challenging, Rewarding, and some of the best and well versed people I have ever had the opportunity to work with.
Network Technician- (Former Employee) –  Kingston, NYJanuary 6, 2016
****Some of the brightest, down to earth and good people that I have ever had the pleasure of working with and learning from.****
A every aggressive company in the field of telecommunications
Technician (Former Employee) –  Bay Springs, MSSeptember 20, 2015
during my 15 years I can say that this company serves its customers to the best ability, and your not just a employee but you become family.
Lead Assembly Supervisor BorgWarner Morse (Former Employee) –  Ithaca, NYSeptember 16, 2015
plenty of opportunity for advancement if you are willing to put forth extra effort and there are a lot of company sponsored activities to enhance employees quality of life
excellent contract house
Material/Production Control Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIJuly 27, 2015
TEC is by far one of the best contract companies I have worked for. The management personnel is awesome as well as available anytime I needed.
Pros
Pay weekely
Under staff
Manufacturing Engineer (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARJuly 21, 2015
The engineer department had three main employees to clover all of the industrial plant. The ER used Temps of four personal to help them. No new parts or supplies to fix machine properly. We use used part and Industrial Management heads thought it should run "like new."
Pros
Christmas ham to all
Cons
Short lunchtime and little healthcare:
physically enduring jobs
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARJune 22, 2015
show up at work, and usually learn something new most days. usually fast paced, physically enduring, difficult, usually dangerous jobs that weren't really worth the salary offered. I learned an assortment of different jobs and came to understand how a company works and how each task from each worker comes together to get a job done.
Pros
money and experiece
Cons
physically enduring, stressful, and usually quite dangerous
Typical day at work
Employement varied (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARApril 27, 2015
A typical day at work for me would have to start off with a smile. It wouldnt be right for me to walk in to work with the attitude of someone with a bad one. I would speak to all that I could without gettin off task. I would prep everything for my area and get into postion ready to work. I get along with everyone so my jobs usually are really easy going. I have learned that you do not always meet eye to eye with people especially in the work business. People want their product right away and with as much speed and accuracy as possible, and I would do just that for them. The most pleasurable part of my jobs were seeing people satisfied, and smiling. The hardest thing to deal with in a job is just face paced stress, its nothing I could not handle though, I might add. I handle pressure very well, and I can adapt to pretty much any environment or work place. I would love to be placed in a job fit just for me.
Machinist/ production
Machinist (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARApril 15, 2015
I'm not sure what to tell you this is a temporary company and at the time was under bad management things were not as good as they could have been. but the company that they were hireing for was great.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEC. Our community is ready to answer.