Tech Logic is currently recruiting top Lead Generation Solutions Specialists to join our team at our White Bear Lake, MN location!
Overview: This position offers the right candidate an opportunity to participate in the dynamic, fast paced world of high tech sales and marketing.
We are seeking an individual to work onsite in our White Bear Lake, MN office as a member of the Sales team. This is a unique opportunity to play a critical role in developing the sales pipeline needed to achieve our aggressive growth goals. As a Lead Generation Solutions Specialist, selected candidates will be responsible for qualifying prospects, utilizing compelling value propositions in the public library sector and setting appointments for your assigned Sr Solutions Specialist. As well, you will be given product and sales training enabling you to successfully close your own sales opportunities.
There is great opportunity for advancement at Tech Logic as a marketing, account management or sales professional. We believe in promoting from within and investing in our employees. If you enjoy people, are dedicated to making money and want to work in a fast-paced, business casual environment, this opportunity is for you.
...A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential!
We are committed to each of our employee’s success and career paths.
We offer a competitive base salary ($25K), uncapped commission structure, exciting performance incentives as well as 401k, health, dental & vision insurance.
Report to: VP of Sales
- Must be extremely driven/motivated and ready to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment
- Achieve daily & monthly quota: 50 calls/25 emails per day
- Identify decision makers and key influencers within public library market
- Develop interest with targeted prospects based on our unique value propositions
- Qualify appointments based on specific criteria
- Arrange high level sales appointments with interested prospects on behalf of your assigned Sr Solutions Specialist team member
- Build and cultivate both client & teammate relationships by initiating communications with a proactive approach
- Follow-up on communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Work with our sales and marketing teams to effectively develop and grow their sales pipeline and meet monthly, quarterly & annual revenue goals
- Manage sensitive client data via our CRM platform
- Manage workflow via our CRM platform
- Manage multiple clients effectively
Desired Skills & Experience-When it comes to us selecting the right candidate, it's all about personality! These skills are desired, but not mandatory. We'll take the time to train you, if you're a good fit!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or related field preferred
- Experience in High Tech, B2B Industry
- 1-3 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas
- A proven track record of strong client relationships
- Excellent client service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical experience/background desired but not required
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with CRM Software preferred