*Job Duration: 6+ Months
Location: East Hanover, NJ (Home Based)*
*This is a Regional position - location: Atlanta, GA. The position requires the worker to be home based and travel to locations around Georgia and maybe South Carolina*
Candidates need to possess experience in the commercial side of the pharmaceutical industry, not the clinical side. They need to have had exposure to the commercial/ business aspect of the products and how costs are billed through insurance companies. There is absolutely no patient interaction or clinical trial exposure.
- The MS Nurse Educator works closely with healthcare professionals and office staff to gain access for patients to NVS MS portfolio products and disease state, patient support program as well as coordinate MS education directly to HCPs and office staff in office and patients in non-office environments.
- (When approved) Primary lead of communication with Advocacy Groups to relay messaging around patient programs and patient services.
- Educate HCPs, nurses & office staff on MS disease state and NVS patient support program and process to get patients access to NVS MS portfolio products
- Drive sales of NVS MS portfolio products by streamlining the SRF to TRx process
- Develop weekly SRF status report for area team
- Lead education and troubleshooting of NVS patient service program with area team
- Liaise with NVS patient support program team to drive SRF to TRx conversion
- Provide samples as needed to HCPs conducting Gilenya first dose observation
- Educate offices and First Dose Observation sites as needed on the first dose observation recommendations and assessments.
- Collaborate with team to coordinate patient educational programs across territory
- Generate awareness of MS, Clients’ commitment to MS, including portfolio products and patient support services to HCPs, key office stakeholders and patients.
- Communicate and coordinate information to the local advocacy programs.
- Educate the HCPs and office staff on NVS MS portfolio products as needed
- Minimum 3-5 years nursing experience necessary
- Multiple Sclerosis/ Neurology experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to changing environments/ situations required
- Excellent communication/ presentation skills are needed
- Sales experience and/or displayed leadership skills a plus
- Overnight travel required
- RN with a four year Bachelors degree is required or RN (ADN) with MS Certification in lieu of Bachelors degree.
- MS certification is a plus but not required.
Kindly call Himanshu (201-696-3029) to discuss this opportunity in details.
Indeed - 19 months ago
At Tech Observer our Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety group is dedicated solely to collecting, interpreting and reporting safety events on...