Position: Sr - Network Engineer, Wireless
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6 Months.
- Experience designing and maintaining controller based WLAN networks of 300 AP’s or more.
- Advanced understanding of enterprise mobile communications and 802.11 standards.
- Minimum 5 - 8 years’ experience with large enterprise design, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with Unified Communications; convergence of voice, video, and data.
- Experience developing and installing enterprise monitoring systems.
- Must have aptitude and communication skills to lead diverse technical teams and vendors to solve complex problems.
- Experience working in an academic health care environment.
- Experience with firewalls, load balancers, and/or Cisco Nexus data center switches.
- Experience in testing and developing resilient architectures and Disaster Recovery plans.
- Solid understanding of IP Telephony architectures and Unified Communications.
- ITIL V3 Foundation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Preferred certifications: Aruba, Cisco, and/or Juniper.
Tel: 201-489-7705 x 104
At Tech Observer our Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety group is dedicated solely to collecting, interpreting and reporting safety events on...