Tech USA

Tech USA United States Employee Reviews

its a grind
Sales Executive (Former Employee), Plymouth Meeting, PAApril 1, 2015
on the phone for most of the day dialing away. very saturated for IT. not a lot of growth within the company and very micro managed.
TELOS: Contracted for Quest Communications
Customer Communications Technician (Former Employee), Tempe, AZMarch 29, 2015
Pros: It was the beginning Networks in the homes we were troubleshooting
Cons: Poor training for Call Center Employees for troubleshoot skills & product knowledge
The company had poor training for the employees and this lead to a large turn over in personnel. Call Center that kept you tied to your telephone.
Temp Inventory work
Lead Inventory Technician (Former Employee), various Tennessee locationsMarch 23, 2015
Pros: good diem
Cons: lots of travel
Inventory of electronics parts at 3rd party sites. Great four days of training at Chicago for the job. Good co-worker. Friendly customers.
APPLY!
Recruiter (Former Employee), USAFebruary 5, 2015
Exceptional place to work. Very few complaints. Training process could use improvement though. Young professionals makes for a fun environment.
Team Lead
Lead Technician (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 3, 2015
Initiate contact with management to discuss scope of work to be completed by myself and my team.
Manage team efficiently in order to complete the project within strict time parameters set fourth by client.
Remove and Reinstall all equipment including registers, monitors, scanners, keyboards, pin pads, servers, hard drives, and cabling..
Image registers with ACE 4690 operating system.
Test all new equipment troubleshoot as needed.
N/a
Telecommunications Specialist (Former Employee), Bluffdale, UTDecember 20, 2014
Good wages, opportunity for additional work if needed. Other than that pretty impersonal but that the way it is with contracting a majority of the time. Per diem and decent hourly rate with travel associated jobs.
JUST A JOB !
MATERIAL HANDLER (Current Employee), HUNTSVILLE,ALADecember 17, 2014
Pros: steady checks
Cons: no benefits, and seem happy that you stay a temp
call you for a temp to hire position but never hired ,always short time frame to interview for a job opening and if the company likes you and wants to hire you then you are expect to take pay offered and job with be at work next day attitude, no benefits what so ever no matter how long you work with them. when you accept job they never really check up on you nor do they really try to get you full time position or fight for you,always say temp to hire within 6 month but good luck with that ! pay weekly usally prommpt and expect drug test but other than that they will do not for you or to help you find a perm. job, seems like you are a temp for life with no benefits paid time off or sick leave nor vacation time accured . I guess just like all temp services .Your just a work horse once you start working for them !
Productive work environment.
Telecommunications Technician (Former Employee), Millersville, MDJuly 3, 2014
A lot of jobs and worksites to choose from. You could work close to home or metro and choose various hours.
Very busy, Driven Sales Community
Office Manager (Current Employee), Plymouth Meeting, PAJune 24, 2014
Pros: co-workers are friendly and teamplayers
Cons: healthcare
A typical day at work, you walk in the door and hit the ground running. There are some days that I don't even get the chance to talk to some co-workers in the office because we are all so busy. Before know it, it's almost time to go home.
Contracting Company
Jr. Analyst (Former Employee), Denver, COMay 22, 2014
Tech USA contracted me to work with the Comcast VOD team to support the Sochi 2014 Olympics.
Love the children
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Florence, SCMay 9, 2014
Pros: could work overtime
Cons: no advancement
I was able to work overtime and had friendly staff. The only thing I didn't like was driving the hour to work and home from work. Makes for a very long and tiring day
Disappointing
Customer Care Representative- Data Entry (Former Employee), Buford, GAApril 19, 2014
I did not enjoy my stay with this company. The management had no sense of interpersonal skill.
Good company.
Proj/Doc Coordinator/Procurement Specialist (Current Employee), Swiftwater, PAApril 8, 2014
Pros: close commute
Good company with hands on support. I have been with Tech USA for 5 years.
Great staffing company
Contractor (Former Employee), Millersville, MDMarch 24, 2014
Pros: great recruiter answered questions in a timely fashion.
Great staffing company to work for, nothing but a positive experience with the company.
A great learning experience, superb management staff
Help Desk (Former Employee), Tempe, ArizonaJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: great work environment
I worked as a help desk operator. We would field calls for help with qwest DSL modem trouble, as well as disruptions in service with telephone lines. So we would dispatch an employee in the field to work on the telephone lines. This company had only been in business for 5 years building clientele and I was unaware how volatile the company was at the time. I did really love working there and I loved the staff and colleges even more. The company let everyone go at the end but it was a really good experience for me.
Usual Headhunter
Cable Technician/Team Lead (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTDecember 31, 2013
Reached out to them and they pushed to get me the job I was looking for. Once the job was put on a stoppage, they didn't really do too much to find me work. There were also no benefits. All in all they are a decent company to work for if the pay rate is high enough.
Tech USA Government Solutions
Help Desk Specialist II (Current Employee), Millersville, MDDecember 29, 2013
Pros: higher pay than some other smaller contractors
Cons: 1 week pay period, no advancement
They hold you to 1 week pay periods so there is no time to make up time, instead you have to use up your PTO. Benefits are average to fair, once you're in a position you are no longer considered for any type of advancement, more concern for new hires.

Pay is at least consistent, though they will not tell you your PTO balance (have to call and ask).
This is a temporary agency
installation tech (Former Employee), triad of North CarolinaDecember 28, 2013
I pulled cables & installed wireless equipment so people can have wirless service in hospitals.
Fun workplace
Telco Cabinet Assembler (Former Employee), West Chester, PANovember 20, 2013
Pros: open work environment
Cons: commute
Very technical, but you learned alot. Boss was kind of a hot head though.
Does not value employees
Former Employee (Former Employee), FloridaNovember 15, 2013
Pros: great for external contractors
Cons: little (internal) employee appreciation
Horrible communication throughout the company. No real structure with HR policies, basically goes by how management is feeling that day. Quick to terminate struggling recruiters and account executives. Little to no advancement opportunity for internal Administrative workers. If you're not making the company money, then you're at the bottom of their list of priorities.

1 2 3