TECH Employee Reviews

Employees work as a team
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARJune 9, 2017
All employees work together, the environment was clean and safe. The instructions for the work duties and safety were easy to understand. I enjoy the environment
Pros
No one seemed to be an outcast
Cons
Not long enough breaks
Great place
Discount tires (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, CAJanuary 21, 2017
Great company to work for they really take care of there employees. The hardest part has to be keeping your Bay times low , make sure your working fast but ensuring the quality of your work is there
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Miscommunication
Great place for Retirement Level Career
Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Walton Beach, FLSeptember 29, 2016
I really enjoyed this place. The Owner was very knowledgeable and had a great client base. Everyone was a pleasure to work with, and I was able to learn new things while on the job. The best thing was the Owner was willing to look past my lack of certifications to see what I had in skills, and was doubly surprised when I already knew most of the things involved in the process. I was very open to new ways even on things I was skilled at and was able to hone my skills by adapting to other methods.
Pros
Excellent Learning Opportunities
Cons
Pay by Project Completion (not hourly)
productive workplace
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 25, 2016
Slow paced, easy to learn job with a detail oriented company. Great pay with good benefits and long hours. The only probably with the company is some coworkers don't know how to switch out the material when needed to be done. As well as the trainers.I felt I was not being trained right and set up for failure at that company. The work was fairly easy I just needed help to be trained properly.
Positive minded organization
IT Audit Staff (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 22, 2016
Very accommodating environment, with plenty of resourcing to enrich your daily job task. Reliable and helpful senior auditors and managers who are mostly available to assist with work concerning questions.
Packaging Operator
Package (Former Employee) –  Cidra, PRAugust 16, 2016
Ensure quality of the packages and perform preventive
maintenance on packaging machines.Responsible for assembling,
pack a ging and labeling the product
Clean and loud.
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 16, 2016
Working at The Tech Group wasn't the best experience, I had short lunches and my trainers were rude. The pay was great but they split my check so I could get paid every week and their weekly pay is confusing.
Pros
Great pay.
Cons
Short breaks.
Inspect the product, then check the quality bridle the required disposal.
Inspector/Operator (Former Employee) –  Cidra Zona Urbana, PRAugust 7, 2016
Inspect the product, then check the quality bridle the required disposal.
the company is dedicated to medical products divise by injection molding . My tasks in the company was as insperctor quality which had to operate machines, verify parameters and ensure good runs may of the machines.
great patients to take care
Family/Cardiology office assisting (Former Employee) –  Nampa, IDJuly 31, 2016
Great place to work when it comes to how the patients are treated. Became close to many of my patients and co-workers. The company offers their patients a family atmosphere and does everything possible to accommodate their needs. If management did a little more to lessen to their employees and not play favoritism, this would have been one of the most enjoyable places to work for
Pros
pt interaction
Cons
missed being able to do more procedures
Tech Group (Former Employee) –  Cidra, PRJune 30, 2016
I worked in different shifts an my coworkers the second shift were very productive and collaborators. Excellent teamwork. I learned to deal with work situations under pressure. The hardest work was when the failed tests and had to do double sampling of them taking other samples of different machines. With good organization could achieve. A typical day at work, make production without error. The most enjoyable part of the job when working alone on the machine without any pressure or interruption.
I enjoyed playing Volley ball and soccer at lunch time. It was a good exercise
Utility Operator (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield, CTJune 29, 2016
My daily jobs were to receive units from assignments.

I inspected them, and valued if they are required to pre-test. After reviewed incoming units, I dissambled, cleaned and inspected according to Oeverhaul Manual Requirements.

I inspected and ordered bad parts and filled out purchased order and sent to customer approval.

Then I started re-assembling units after customers approved.

Finally I tested it and locked wires according to Overhaul Manual.
I have been taking care of it for years and I love it.
My jobs helped me to become aware of working with patience with my conscience. I worked slowly but I got a great quality from my company.
over all working for the tech center was a good experince
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHJune 8, 2016
Have fun while working and getting the job are jobs done while doing it.Being able to get along with all my co worker. Did not have to worry about a supervisor breathing down your neck all the time . The hardest part about the job is turning down all the overtime they offers
Working
Technology Assistant (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNJune 3, 2016
Very nice place to work. Would've stayed there if i could. Learned a lot about large format printing and 3d printing. Along with that the people there are great.
Supplemental Job
Server/Barrista (Current Employee) –  John S Knight, Akron, OHMay 31, 2016
I enjoy working at Tech Center, however, I would like to find similar work closer to home.

I had the high-end Restaurant experience prior to working at Tech Center, but I learned a lot working there at different locations!
Pros
Excellent Food Exciting Venues
Cons
Driving Distance at times
Was convenient and close to home.
Casting Operator, Heavy High Bay Tech., Alcoa (Former Employee) –  New Kensington, PAMay 2, 2016
Was a good experience to learn about the molten metal process. Good safety training was available and mandatory for all employees to have.
A great place to work.
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  North Andover, MAMarch 15, 2016
A wonderful employer and a growing company destined for superlative greatness in the field of IT systems. This company will do well.
good
recovery (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 26, 2016
it was a great enviroment with some really caring people,it was a very streesful enviroment at time dealing with clients anger issues drug/alcohol addictions
Pros
free dinner and lunches
Cons
no breaks
No job security
It cable Technician (Current Employee) –  Carondelet Health NetworkFebruary 8, 2016
After working with TEK for 5 years the job security was not there after new recruiters came to work for them, they just stopped caring about the workers. Carondelet was a great place to work until Tenant bought them out.
Pros
the overall job.
Cons
the buyout.
House management good, office management bad
Disability Support Personal (Former Employee) –  Hutchinson, KSFebruary 2, 2016
give pills, shower, dress them, and load on the bus. all but one co-worker was good. The bad coworker cause one worker to quit from harassment and got me fired. showering clients was the hardest part of my job. Being around the clients and socializing with all of them.
Pros
Free lunches, Cleaning
Cons
clients bad behaviors, long boring nights
amazing health job
assembler (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 19, 2016
Fun four day temp to hire job with stable 40 hours a week with three breaks a shift and very calm fun work environment with respectful caring coworkers and shift leads

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TECH. Our community is ready to answer.