TECH Employee Reviews in United States

I enjoyed playing Volley ball and soccer at lunch time. It was a good exercise
Utility Operator (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield, CTJune 29, 2016
My daily jobs were to receive units from assignments.

I inspected them, and valued if they are required to pre-test. After reviewed incoming units, I dissambled, cleaned and inspected according to Oeverhaul Manual Requirements.

I inspected and ordered bad parts and filled out purchased order and sent to customer approval.

Then I started re-assembling units after customers approved.

Finally I tested it and locked wires according to Overhaul Manual.
I have been taking care of it for years and I love it.
My jobs helped me to become aware of working with patience with my conscience. I worked slowly but I got a great quality from my company.
over all working for the tech center was a good experince
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHJune 8, 2016
Have fun while working and getting the job are jobs done while doing it.Being able to get along with all my co worker. Did not have to worry about a supervisor breathing down your neck all the time . The hardest part about the job is turning down all the overtime they offers
Working
Technology Assistant (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNJune 3, 2016
Very nice place to work. Would've stayed there if i could. Learned a lot about large format printing and 3d printing. Along with that the people there are great.
Supplemental Job
Server/Barrista (Current Employee) –  John S Knight, Akron, OHMay 31, 2016
I enjoy working at Tech Center, however, I would like to find similar work closer to home.

I had the high-end Restaurant experience prior to working at Tech Center, but I learned a lot working there at different locations!
Pros
Excellent Food Exciting Venues
Cons
Driving Distance at times
Was convenient and close to home.
Casting Operator, Heavy High Bay Tech., Alcoa (Former Employee) –  New Kensington, PAMay 2, 2016
Was a good experience to learn about the molten metal process. Good safety training was available and mandatory for all employees to have.
A great place to work.
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  North Andover, MAMarch 15, 2016
A wonderful employer and a growing company destined for superlative greatness in the field of IT systems. This company will do well.
good
recovery (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 26, 2016
it was a great enviroment with some really caring people,it was a very streesful enviroment at time dealing with clients anger issues drug/alcohol addictions
Pros
free dinner and lunches
Cons
no breaks
No job security
It cable Technician (Current Employee) –  Carondelet Health NetworkFebruary 8, 2016
After working with TEK for 5 years the job security was not there after new recruiters came to work for them, they just stopped caring about the workers. Carondelet was a great place to work until Tenant bought them out.
Pros
the overall job.
Cons
the buyout.
House management good, office management bad
Disability Support Personal (Former Employee) –  Hutchinson, KSFebruary 2, 2016
give pills, shower, dress them, and load on the bus. all but one co-worker was good. The bad coworker cause one worker to quit from harassment and got me fired. showering clients was the hardest part of my job. Being around the clients and socializing with all of them.
Pros
Free lunches, Cleaning
Cons
clients bad behaviors, long boring nights
amazing health job
assembler (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 19, 2016
Fun four day temp to hire job with stable 40 hours a week with three breaks a shift and very calm fun work environment with respectful caring coworkers and shift leads
relaxed work place
data entry specialist (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 4, 2016
This was a relaxed work place. I was able to work on my own and learn a lot about technology. My boss was great and very nice to me. I was able to learn a lot about software.
Pros
relaxed, experience, fun
Production supervisor
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 18, 2015
Each day would start with a morning pass down meeting from the pervious shift informing the status of each press running and scheduled to run. I would relay this information to my shift and assign presses and other duties to operators. I would meet with other department heads to coordinate monthly numbers and schedule press time for engineering studies.
Pros
company lunch, and holiday parties
Cons
Poor manament in other departments
i review my job to be challenging at times because you have to travel if you want to work full time
home health aide (Current Employee) –  titusville,port st johnAugust 12, 2015
i dont like to travel far for little pay,i can work full time but this company doesnt pay mileage or give raises no matter what city the client is in or state of health they are in,meaning total lift .I work alone so i dont see other co workers except the nurse once a month at a patients home.
Pros
flexable
Cons
no vacation, no raises, no negotiations, no full time unless you travel out of area
Team work and productive
Material Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fort Polk, LAJune 25, 2015
Working at Tech Systems, Inc. was enjoyable. Very productive type of work environment. Managment ensured employees OJT and understood family life as well. Co-Workers worked hard daily to produce a functioning facility for soldiers needs. The hardest part of the job would be the yearly inventory conducted. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing our company's inventory was highly rated among the best in the country.
Pros
Open door policy
Cons
Healthcare
it was a very busy day
Inspector Level II (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, TexasMay 31, 2015
I was doing call out and on a site so it was a lot of long day . Even on my days off I got called in for work. The people were if you were not in good terms with the bosses you get the dirty jobs and the weekends off.
Pros
makeing money
Cons
no time with my son & family
Good place
MRO and Training Administrator (Former Employee) –  Williamsport, PAMarch 10, 2015
good place, fun people, very structured and organized, good pay, lots of benefits and incentives. people are friendly and nice.
Patient Registration
Hand Therapy Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Columbu,OhFebruary 17, 2015
I did patient registration and insurance verification. Registered patient information into our and correct any errors.
great company to work for
SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  RYDERDecember 8, 2014
When going into a management position you start at different location other than the one you are currently working in
Fun and learned alot
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  NYCOctober 21, 2014
I would do a little bit of everything, from desk side help to patching panels.
Pros
the location
Cons
no pay
Productive place
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Addis AbabaOctober 8, 2014
It was a nice company. I love my co-workers. They were very helpful.