Sr Software Engineer-Ext JS 4.0|HTML5|jQuery
Leading supplier of web based technology solutions is poised for explosive growth. We are searching for Sr Software Engineers to act as catalysts in sparking innovation and change for the company. Qualified candidates must have experience with Ext JS 4.0, jQuery, HTML5, SQL Languages/Stored Procedures, MVC –Design Patterns.
Primary responsibilities will be responsible for developing products relevant to current and future market needs, based upon the expressed requirements, and working as part of a rapid development team.
Skills and Requirements:
Qualified candidates MUST HAVE: EXT JS 4.0, HTML5, jQuery, SQL Languages/Stored Procedures, MVC Design Patterns
- Complete full life cycle application development based upon defined specifications.
- Design, code and debug applications in various software languages.
- Complete software analysis, code analysis, and requirements analysis.
- Design front end graphical user interface
- Complete object-oriented design and analysis
- Develop utilizing a Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern.
- Create software proto-types.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality.
- Complete software performance tuning, improvement, balancing and usability tuning.
- Evaluate new technologies, document pros and cons of adopting the technology(ies) and present the findings to the Architect.
- Present to sales and technical teams on products and solution and services surrounding the solution when moving from the pilot period to ongoing development and maintenance.
- Maintain documented standards for the user interface, architecture, etc.
- Implement localization and globalization of software.
- Work as part of the development team from the inception of the product and throughout the R&D development cycle.
- Follow the product during the initial implementation phase to perform the same functions performed during development of the product but also to serve as a Support resource and work with the “team” to develop necessary support tools, documentation and education tools for the product.
- Understand Product Life Cycle concepts and best practices, in addition to understanding of how and when to apply them throughout the product life cycle
- Work effectively in a rapid development environment.
Candidates must have experience with or knowledge of:
- Software engineering concepts.
- Five or more years of software engineering experience.
- Developing products and looking for expert with EXT JS 4.0, MVC, HTML5, jQuery, SQL Languages/Stored Procedures, MVC/Design Patterns with some exposure utilizing Microsoft® Silverlight® and SQL Server® 2008.
- XAML, C# and .Net.
David Hite Executive Recruiting is a small boutique search firm located in Hollidaysburg, PA. Our client base includes fast emerging new...