Remote Sr Software Engineer with Ext JS, HTML5, jQuery and MVC, SQL, Design Patterns/Stored Procedures
Primary responsibilities will be responsible for developing products relevant to current and future market needs, based upon the expressed requirements, and working as part of a rapid development team.
Skills and Requirements:
Qualified candidates must be able to:
- Complete full life cycle application development based upon defined specifications.
- Design, code and debug applications in various software languages.
- Complete software analysis, code analysis, and requirements analysis.
- Design front end graphical user interface
- Complete object-oriented design and analysis
- Develop utilizing a Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern.
- Create software proto-types.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality.
- Complete software performance tuning, improvement, balancing and usability tuning.
- Evaluate new technologies, document pros and cons of adopting the technology(ies) and present the findings to the Architect.
- Present to sales and technical teams on products and solution and services surrounding the solution when moving from the pilot period to ongoing development and maintenance.
- Maintain documented standards for the user interface, architecture, etc.
- Implement localization and globalization of software.
- Work as part of the development team from the inception of the product and throughout the R&D development cycle.
- Follow the product during the initial implementation phase to perform the same functions performed during development of the product but also to serve as a Support resource and work with the “team” to develop necessary support tools, documentation and education tools for the product.
- Understand Product Life Cycle concepts and best practices, in addition to understanding of how and when to apply them throughout the product life cycle
- Work effectively in a rapid development environment.
Candidates must have experience with or knowledge of:
Ext JS, HTML5, jQuery, SQL, MVC, Design Patterns/Stored Procedures
David Hite Executive Recruiting is a small boutique search firm located in Hollidaysburg, PA. Our client base includes fast emerging new...