P2 Reserves Management System, Aclaro petroLook, Schlumberger Reserves Management or similar reserves software systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Participate in proposal development including accurate estimation of tasks and resources.
- Prepare/deliver presentations including software demonstrations.
- Provide guidance and direction to junior consultants.
- Contribute to the improvement of the practice’s intellectual capital.
- Proven organization, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to lead functional and technical resources in developing and testing data conversions, customizations, and interfaces.
- Present professional appearance and attitude in client facing activities.
- Able to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Effectively manage time constraints and deadlines.
- Aptitude for evaluating situations and draw sound conclusions, define issues, and implement solutions.
- Possess strong project implementation skills for all aspects of a project including:
- Project Initiation: Requirements gathering and gap analysis
- Software installation
- System configuration to meet client needs (setting up code tables, customizing header tables etc.)
- Migrating client data
- Build custom interfaces to import either historic data, or ongoing import of data from other systems
- Build custom views to support client reporting
- Build custom reports (Excel, MS Access, Crystal and Spotfire)
- Build custom export interfaces
- Training clients (and internal resources)
- Minimum 3 years oil and gas experience or degree in Petroleum Engineering
- Experience with SQL and Excel preferred
TechOne Partners is headquartered in Richmond, VA with a satellite office in Houston, TX. TOP was founded in 2013 and offers 15 plus years...