Teche Federal Bank

Teche Federal Bank Employer Reviews

Sold
Loan Officer (Former Employee), Breaux Bridge, LAFebruary 25, 2015
Sold to Iberia Bank
Great place to work! Management and co-workers great to work with!
Outside sales calls as well as in house leads.
Great Company
VP - Assistant Retail Manager (Former Employee), New Iberia, LAFebruary 24, 2015
Great Company. President/CEO and EVP are exceptional people of great character. Employee benefits were average. Most Managers were flexible. Company sold in May 2014.
Teche was an amazing place to work
Branch Sales Representative/ Head Teller (Former Employee), Thibodaux, LAJanuary 7, 2015
Teche was great. I loved all my coworkers. We were more like family. I loved my customers. The pay was great. They were very good at being family oriented. Teche merged with Iberia bank and things were not so great after that.
Teche was a wonderful place to work and I loved coming to work daily.
Customer Support Supervisor (Current Employee), New Iberia, LAJune 4, 2014
Pros: great family atmosphere with great benefits.
Cons: bank was sold.
Our Customer Support Center was a very busy place to work. Our team did an exceptional job because we have a dedicated and knowledgeable staff. I enjoyed working with team Teche and will miss my Teche family. The hardest part of the job came during a computer conversion. It did get trying while the kinks were worked out of the new system. The most enjoyable part of the the job was working with a great team of individuals, a great boss and a great enviornment. We did an outstanding job of providing assistance to our Teche customers and staff.
not bad
Teller III & CSR (Former Employee), New IberiaMay 14, 2014
make decent money but not a very flexible schedule. not wonderful at recognizing accomplishments
Productive and fun
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New Iberia, LAFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: distance
Great place to work, always made you feel like family. I learned a great deal and had the opportunity to attend additional training classes.
Family Oriented
Account Management Specialist II (Current Employee), New Iberia, LAFebruary 4, 2014
Teche is an AWESOME place to work. Challenges arise everyday. I have crossed trained in many different areas to learn numerous job functions. Management and co-workers are the best I have had.
Very good company to work for
Bank Teller (Former Employee), New IberiaJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: everything
Cons: can't think of any!
I don't have any dislikes about working for Teche Federal. Very pleasent place to work for.
New Concepts - Not Implemented (Project Management)
PROJECT MANAGER (OFFICER) (Former Employee), New Iberia, LADecember 17, 2013
Pros: peer receptivity
Cons: sr. management decided not to proceed.
Hired to implement standard project management methodology and Sr. Management decided not to proceed.
Great place to advance
Teller II/Utility Teller (Former Employee), Laf LAJuly 10, 2013
A typical day at work included performing teller duties. I learned the tools to be a successful banking employee. Management depended of your particular branch location. Coworkers depend on your particular branch location. the hardest part of the job is angry customers. The most enjoyable part of he job is that the company promotes from the inside so there is plenty of opportunity for growth.
CHANCES TO ADVANCE, FAMILY ORIENTATED, EXCELLENT TRAINING
Utility Teller/ Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Morgan City, LAApril 30, 2013
Pros: advancement, family orientated, flexible hours
COMPANY PROVIDES CONT TRAINING, OPEN DOOR POLICY, WE GET ALONG AS A FAMILY
Productvity and Workplace Environment
Universal Teller, II / Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Lafayette, LAApril 5, 2013
-A typical day at work consist of assisting customers in finding products that best fit their personal needs. As well as cross-selling products.
-I work with awesome co-workers who are all about teamwork.
-The hardest part of the job is not being able to always meet customer's needs, while the most enjoyable part of the job is doing everything I can to meet customers needs.
Very family oriented environment to work.
Assistant Loan Review Officer II (Former Employee), New Iberia, LAMarch 1, 2013
Pros: support from upper management, great family friendly enviroment
Cons: poor healthcare benefits
Teche was a wonderful place to work. I learned many things that I had not previously learned in my prior banking experiences. Management was always there to teach you and gear you in the right direction.
Teche Federal Bank - Day at work
Working Call Center Manager (Former Employee), New Iberia, LaJanuary 24, 2013
Pros: we did get monetary incentives quarterly.
Cons: the deductable for our insurance was $3, 300 yearly.
For a working manager, I would get to work at 7:30, usually work through lunch and leave about 5:00 daily M-F.
I would take calls from customers all day each day. I would have to take any escalations or deal with upset customers as needed, going into Not Ready to handle.
I had 7 employees that I managed. The hardest part of the job was pleasing the employees. The easiest part of the job was answering the customer calls. The most enjoyable part of my job was the satisfaction that I was able to satisfy customer needs.
Great Company Overall
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Breaux Bridge, LAOctober 6, 2012
Pros: excellent management team
Cons: working saturdays
Great opportunities for advancement with this company. Executive team is amazing. If you dislike the branch you're working at, I recommend leaving the branch, not the company.
Great Place to work
bank teller (Former Employee), houma louisianaSeptember 13, 2012
I was a bank teller for Teche Bank. I learned alot while employed there and worked with some really incredible people
very nice environment to work in
Teller II (Former Employee), Lafayette, LASeptember 5, 2012
Pros: lots of down time to catch up on other work
Cons: part time workers were unreliable and put more work on the full time workers
A typical day was pretty enjoyable at Teche. The management and co-workers were very knowledgeable and I learned a great deal of banking that I had no idea about before I started. I had a great relationship with the majority of the regular customers.
productive, fun, and socialized work place.
Assist co-workers (Former Employee), 1120 Jefferson Terrace Boulevard, New Iberia,August 25, 2012
Pros: lunch breaks, desent work hours, high level managment, plus benifits.
a typical day at work for me. clock in around 8:00am immediately start start working on customers pc related tickets. Assisting team with daily projects from supervision and normal upkeep on systems, updates, enamelware, anti-virus, etc. one hour lunch break around 2:00pm afterwards finish daily upkeep and maintain work agenda.
Very good place to work
Electronic Banking Specialist (Current Employee), New Iberia, LAAugust 6, 2012
Pros: great hours
Cons: healthcare
Been in banking for a very long time. Would like a change. Awesome manager.