TECHINT Employee Review

Ambiente de trabajo cordial
encargado piping (Former Employee) –  San Juan, JFebruary 12, 2014
Me presento a horario, previa charla de seguridad; verificamos las prioridades correspondientes al día.Vemos el estado de mis compañeros. Transcurriendo el día,siempre se aprehende algo nuevo en la Obra y ponemos en práctica los conocimientos adquiridos. La dirección/gerencia tiene cotidianamente, nuevos desafíos a resolver y con mis colegas tenemos un buen diálogo y compartimos tareas a realizar. Las partes más difíciles de las tareas a se realizan con personal idóneo y las tareas en general en grupo.Lo más importante son los desafíos cotidianos en Obra.
Pros
Seguridad laboral, seguridad e higiene
Cons
Que ocurran accidentes laborales

Other TECHINT Employee Reviews

Working is productive and enjoyable and I really miss it a lot.
Plate Welder / Fitter Welder (Former Employee) –  AL KHAFJI KSAApril 14, 2016
My typical day at work in Techint is full of excitement and Fun. I learned new kind of technique on how to do my job better. The management is not really good especially in terms of salary because sometimes our salary is delayed for 1 month and even sometimes they will not give it. My co-workers are approachable and friendly yet sometimes they are lazy. The hardest part of my job is working while I'm sick but it's okay because i am willing to sacrifice everything for my family. While the most enjoyable part of my job is spending time with my co-workers and having fun.
Pros
Free meal, Healthcare
Cons
delayed salary
Planning Analyst (Former Employee) –  MonterreyNovember 10, 2013
It's a large organization, so it's hard to get thing done. Expect high bureaucracy. But at the same time you're given important responsibilities from the start. Co-workers are friendly and the work environment is great.