TechLink, Inc.

TechLink, Inc. Employer Reviews

Pleasant, professional work environment
Senior Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Mahwah, NJMarch 27, 2014
recruiting, interviewing, and retention of personnel, candidates, and contract employees
Not a good company to work for
Sr. Business Development Manager (Current Employee), Beverly Hills, CADecember 11, 2013
Cons: benefits, leadership, location for it business, pay, etc
Management is poorly ran. The management worries more about gouging clients and under paying consultants. The healthcare benefits are laughable, no 401k and they pay internal employees 10-20k less than industry standard. No a good place for a seasoned IT Sales person. Maybe OK for new recruiters. Not a place where you can think retirement with.

The – more... owner is never around and has no clue how her company is being ran. Her company is ran by her sister and brother. Bad idea and massive turnovers due to the terrible management. The Executive VP is no better. No vision. – less
Thety were nice to work for but they were in California so I never met them in person.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), North Chicago, ILDecember 2, 2013
Pros: i had a job that i enjoyed.
Cons: no healthcare and no vacation/sick or holiday pay.
Please see above the information is the same. This is still Abbott and the comments I made as a permanent employee are the same as when I was a temp.
Okay company to work for however...
claims person (Former Employee), Philadelpia PaSeptember 25, 2013
My work location was at Mercy Keystone on Steven Dr. as a claim processor. The current temp workers appeared to not accept to temp workers. It appeared when there was an problem (production issues) the old temp workers will blame the new temp works for not doing their fair share of work.
Management needs alot of work
Senior Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Beverly Hills, CAMay 12, 2013
Pros: working from home four days a week
Cons: alot of down time, management lack of desire to succeed, management deep down inside blaming recruiters for there lack of increase in revenue.
Company needs a restructure or overhaul in management. I learned working for this company overtime was good for me financially, however there is way to many weeks where there is absolutely no work left to carry out.

Management does not like to hire experienced sales professionals due to the fact they are cheap and truly incompetent.

It is a mom and – more... pop shop and always be treated as one.

Hardest part of the job is working with desperate superiors who are in dire need to make a quick buck who do not appreciate what you have done for the company throughout your tenure.

Recruiters have good personalities most of them have less then 1 years worth of recruiting experience hence the TekSystems motto.

Most enjoyable part of the job was helping out junior level recruiters on troubles or issues they were having.

Requesting there Bangalore recruiting team for assistance on job requisitions that the recruiting team in the USA is a sign that Management evidently wants to save money with the Recruiter overseas getting a placement. – less
Okay Organization
Information Assurance Specialist (Current Employee), Honolulu, HIDecember 17, 2012
Hired as a temp to get hired full time by another company. Transition an awful experience. The jobs itself, a good enviromnet and good people.
Unprofessional
Temp Employee (Former Employee), Ft Washington PADecember 12, 2012
Pros: a job?
Staffing Agent called about a position techlink had. She talked about how great I was on voicemail but when talking to her I found out it was for another position, yet I was still great. I am great but that's a silly bait and switch tactic to get people to call. When I spoke with her we agreed I would send a resume over in the morning. Wasn't able to – more... send it over at 9am yet I got a unprofessional voicemail at 10:30 because I hadn't. Relax people. Waiting a few hours won't be the end of the world. And if that means I don't get a job because you're in a rush during a very simple and "honeymoon" phase then that's fine by me every single time.And 11:59 is still the "morning" – less
Productive and fun workplace
Recruiter (Current Employee), San Francisco, CADecember 10, 2012
A great company to work for. Enhancing my knowledge every day.
Excellent consulting firm
Systems Architect (Current Employee), Dallas, TXApril 11, 2012
Challenging assignments, and great people. The work exposes you to various technologies, and project management methodologies.
Excellent place to work
HR/ Talent Acquisition (Former Employee), Bangalore, KASeptember 11, 2014
Pros: free dinner, team outing
Cons: no cons as such
It is a very nice company being maintained a healthy work environment. Fun Friday is really fun. Learned to be transparent and maintain ethics at work place.
A growing company which can increase the pace of the growth by professional and strong management policies.
Business Development Manager (Current Employee), DubaiJune 25, 2013
Normal work starts with personal review which analyses Target V/s achievements. Review with executives about previous day's performances and plan for the day.Schedule the work based on the prefixed meetings , visits our own retail outlets and the clients outlets to understand and analyse the sales momentum of our products.

Working in a multicultural – more... environment has given me a different experience in my career.

Adaptability of management to the suggestions and market updates has encouraged speedy shift in the product trending based on the market trending.

Lack of professionalism has slow down the growth pace of the company.

Greatest asset is a team of young energetic employees.

Lacking of getting recognised from management for the achievements is causing demotivation.

Respect and recognition from the team members . – less
good company
sap consultant (Former Employee), hydJune 27, 2012
Pros: no
Cons: yes
good company.
good projects.
nice work enviroment.
i have B shift in present company.