Technica Corporation

Technica Corporation Employer Reviews

Technica
Operations Analyst (Current Employee), Defense Information Systems AgencyMarch 24, 2014
Pros: learning enviroment
Cons: distance traveled to hq
The company is an excellent organization with many outstanding benefits. The team working for Technica is willing to reach out to those that are inexperienced in fields and mentor them.
Good Company
Process Engineer/Internal Audit & Compliance Lead (Former Employee), Dulles, VASeptember 30, 2013
A nice place to jumpstart your professional career as an entry level employee.
worst company ever.
information assurance (Former Employee), VAAugust 22, 2013
Pros: coworkers
Cons: management
I normally would write a view however the management is terrible. There is no support in the leadership. There is no growth in company. They have hight turn over rate. If you go to other company run.
Technica was a place of growth
Network Engineer (Former Employee), Dulles, VASeptember 10, 2012
Pros: availabilty to better ones self with training, co-workers
Cons: management, room for advancement
Technica was a small place to work at with little room for growth/advancement. Overall, benefits, salary and work environment were above satisfactory. The best part was that I was able to grow in my career and as a person with knowledge and experience.

A typical day at work was hands off management which I love. I learned more telecommunications/networking – more... experience. I definitely was given an opportunity to add skills to my resume. Management was ok. Almost as if their hands were tied as far as advancement/promotions due to the company operating on specific contracts and specific skill sets are needed to change/move between job duties. The hardest part of the job was that Technica relies heavily on certifications and time to study and take these certifications on my own was lacking due to my job duties at hand as well as my personal life being a single Dad with two kids to tend to. The most enjoyable part of my job was the people I worked with. Great people and due to the size of the company everyone was a little closer to each other. – less