Technica LLC

Technica LLC Employer Reviews

First Job
Production Control Clerk (Former Employee), Fort Bliss, TXAugust 23, 2014
I was the production control clerk i was in charge of assigning employees duties, inventory control was also my responsibility. Ordering supplies, calling employees for status, driving and delivering parts, revising the production log and correcting any mistakes and solving any issues. Prepare meetings, revise personnel hours.
Productive employment
Warehouse Specialist (Current Employee), Barstow, CAJuly 26, 2014
Verify items and quantity of items. Move items to locations specified. Pull specific items for order from customer. Send order out for shipment. Inventory warehouse on weekly basis.
A good Company
generator technician (Former Employee), Augusta, GAFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: good management
Technica LLC, is a good company and really cared about the employee's need. Paid good and took care of the employee.
This employer stinks.
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Current Employee), Fort Bliss, TXSeptember 18, 2012
Pros: they pay more than el paso
Cons: everything else
I was hired for almost two months and then they tell me that they are laying me off for lack of work. they make you pay for blue cross blue shield health care coverage even if you have your own. The first three weeks I didn't even have a day off working 10 hour days and now they are laying me off for a day of work. Their values are messed up cause they – more... think they are the army and you have to look busy even if there is nothing to do because they made you work overtime to finish it all so they can lay you off. Management is very strict because you need to have a perfectly clean work area even if you are working and you radio cannot be loud enough so that your neighboring mechanic can hear it. Oh yeah and you never get a raise or promoted. – less
Looks out for its employees and has fast response to questions and concerns.
Heavy Diesel Mechanic (Current Employee), AfghanistanDecember 14, 2012
Plenty of challenges to overcome. Chance to meet and work around many new and different people. Possibilities to excel are possible.
Good company, nice employees
MRAP MECHANIC (Former Employee), PARJuly 2, 2012
Cons: long work weeks ( 7 days a week )
Long work hours, hard working co-works, constent work in shop, enjoyed the job trainings.

About Technica LLC

Technica specializes in performance-based logistics (PBL). We focus on metrics to drive efficiencies in time and money for the – Read more