Technica LLC Employee Reviews in United States

Enjoy my co-workers but overall management stinks!
Employee (Current Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TXOctober 31, 2015
Most people seem to get hired because they are friends with management or related to them in some way. There is no room for advancement. You never get recognized for the hard work you put in. Management is horrible, way too much favortism on this contract. Benefit are a joke!!! Overpriced health insurance with an over inflated deductible. Sick days and jury duty days you pay for out of your Health and Welfare Benefit. This is the contractor to avoid whilst looking for a job at Fort Bliss.
Pros
Work schedule is 7:30 to 4:30
Cons
Everything else
Loved working for the company
Household Goods Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FlAugust 7, 2015
Technica is a Company Contracted with the Government. Awesome company to work for. Great Supervisor and HR Staff. Would definitely work for them again.
fun place to work. good people.
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TXJune 9, 2015
you never know if you will have a job next week and the benefits are very high priced. when there is over time there is 65hrs or more a week for weeks on end.
Pros
good co-workers
Cons
benefits are over priced
Out standing
General Clerk II/Inbound counselor (Current Employee) –  BARSTOW, CAApril 10, 2015
Employee and owers are the best. Very hard working employees. Owner is one of the best bosses ever. Willing to help in any situations
Productive workplace
SUPPLY TECHNICIAN / WAREHOUSE SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Barstow, CAFebruary 18, 2015
Technica is a great place to work, there is no growth opportunity due to the fact I have topped out salary wise.I want to challenge my self to my experience and expand my career.
Pros
great place to work
Cons
healthcare
Generator QA/QC-Military Generator (Former Employee) –  Augusta GAOctober 17, 2014
The management were great. The employees were awesome to work with.
First Job
Production Control Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TXAugust 23, 2014
I was the production control clerk i was in charge of assigning employees duties, inventory control was also my responsibility. Ordering supplies, calling employees for status, driving and delivering parts, revising the production log and correcting any mistakes and solving any issues. Prepare meetings, revise personnel hours.
Productive employment
Warehouse Specialist (Current Employee) –  Barstow, CAJuly 26, 2014
Verify items and quantity of items. Move items to locations specified. Pull specific items for order from customer. Send order out for shipment. Inventory warehouse on weekly basis.
A good Company
generator technician (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAFebruary 4, 2014
Technica LLC, is a good company and really cared about the employee's need. Paid good and took care of the employee.
Pros
good management
This employer stinks.
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TXSeptember 18, 2012
I was hired for almost two months and then they tell me that they are laying me off for lack of work. they make you pay for blue cross blue shield health care coverage even if you have your own. The first three weeks I didn't even have a day off working 10 hour days and now they are laying me off for a day of work. Their values are messed up cause they think they are the army and you have to look busy even if there is nothing to do because they made you work overtime to finish it all so they can lay you off. Management is very strict because you need to have a perfectly clean work area even if you are working and you radio cannot be loud enough so that your neighboring mechanic can hear it. Oh yeah and you never get a raise or promoted.
Pros
they pay more than el paso
Cons
everything else