Technica LLC Employee Reviews

Productive and exciting place to work
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  Redstone Arsenal, ALSeptember 5, 2017
Working was very interesting & fun, always busy and had plenty to do. management was fair & justified, everyone work well together & took advice from each other.
Technica
Government Contracted Inventory Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tobyhanna, PAJuly 28, 2017
I love everything about the company. If the contract had the ability to be extended or an opportunity for full time employment was available I would certainly take advantage of it.
Pros
Everything but the length of the contracts
Cons
Length of contracts
produtive great place to work
Warehouse Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SC 29407July 11, 2017
Great company i enjoy working here so far. the company has a good hr department and is always ready to help. The work environment is good and safe, they do encourage wearing protective gear at all times and shows concern about there employees.
Pros
good communicaton
Cons
great!
Poor Quality of Leadership
Travel Clerk II (Former Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TXJuly 1, 2017
After a year and half of working under two contracts and under the supervision of 4 Managers, I decided I work for little pay to be so unappreciated. Lots and lots of back and forth between decisions and not enough to our customers needs. The culture is divided. Your job security is always on the line and theres no flexibility if you have an emergency outside the office. The Leadership over the office is always chaos and very unorganized. I would never recommend this company or this office for a stable learning up step for growth in your career.
Pros
Hours of Operation
Cons
Poor Leadership
Just a worse company to work for
Logistics Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Belvoir, VAMay 9, 2017
Technica is the worst company i ever work for my life time of working for federal contractor. This company lies to us, steal our money , nightmare to me
Pros
Nothin
Cons
Short break
A safe, respectful, positive environment.
Bus Driver (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 1, 2017
I truly love my job; and would never want to leave. But they only have part time positions. They no longer hire for full time. The pay is excellent. The positive environment is phenomenal.
Pros
Politically correct, positive environment
Cons
No full time positions
Amazing
Stock Clerk (Current Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TXApril 25, 2017
Best job I've had yet. Such an amazing experience. Wish the jobs were permanent, I'd be here forever. Always keeps you busy, such a great experience working with soldiers.
Productive and great environment
Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TXApril 21, 2017
A great company to work for. It is a great learning environment and can learn different fields of work. The company pushes for growth and comes with good benefits.
Decent place to work, not much room for advancement
Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee) –  Barstow, CAApril 4, 2017
Most enjoyable part of the job was the pace of work flow, do what you're instructed to do and management stays of your back as long as the job is done and done right. Worst part was knowing there was little to no room for advancement due to being on a contract and no raises until the contract has ended and renegotiated. Decent pay, good benefits, set work schedule.
Benefits
Cons
No raises, micro-management
Stressful with no hope for job promotion
Stock Clerk (Current Employee) –  Fort Belvoir, VAFebruary 5, 2017
Obtain work orders and help drivers load and off load there trucks. Keep work area clean and functional. Build pallets from work orders brought into the warehouse by checking paper work and separating adp equipment to non add equipment.
Pros
steady paycheck
Cons
health care, vacation/sick leave doesn't accrue, long 45 min drive, no uniforms provided
Run away, don't walk
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCSeptember 9, 2016
If you are considering working in the Charleston office, think again. You will be expected to work long hours and holidays. Very high turnover in the accounting department. CEO/CFO pouts, slams his door and gives the silent treatment when unhappy. Very immature and unprofessional. You will think you can stand it, but will get beaten down like everyone before you.
Pros
None that I can think of.
Cons
Long hours. Extremely critical management.
Enjoy my co-workers but overall management stinks!
Employee (Current Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TXOctober 31, 2015
Most people seem to get hired because they are friends with management or related to them in some way. There is no room for advancement. You never get recognized for the hard work you put in. Management is horrible, way too much favortism on this contract. Benefit are a joke!!! Overpriced health insurance with an over inflated deductible. Sick days and jury duty days you pay for out of your Health and Welfare Benefit. This is the contractor to avoid whilst looking for a job at Fort Bliss.
Pros
Work schedule is 7:30 to 4:30
Cons
Everything else
Loved working for the company
Household Goods Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FlAugust 7, 2015
Technica is a Company Contracted with the Government. Awesome company to work for. Great Supervisor and HR Staff. Would definitely work for them again.
Contract
Oracle Database Administrator (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAJuly 16, 2015
Very good company to work with. Benefits good and work requirements well described. Co workers very nice to work for and willing to help you out to make a good working experience
fun place to work. good people.
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TXJune 9, 2015
you never know if you will have a job next week and the benefits are very high priced. when there is over time there is 65hrs or more a week for weeks on end.
Pros
good co-workers
Cons
benefits are over priced
Out standing
General Clerk II/Inbound counselor (Current Employee) –  BARSTOW, CAApril 10, 2015
Employee and owers are the best. Very hard working employees. Owner is one of the best bosses ever. Willing to help in any situations
Productive workplace
SUPPLY TECHNICIAN / WAREHOUSE SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Barstow, CAFebruary 18, 2015
Technica is a great place to work, there is no growth opportunity due to the fact I have topped out salary wise.I want to challenge my self to my experience and expand my career.
Pros
Cons
Healthcare
Generator QA/QC-Military Generator (Former Employee) –  Augusta GAOctober 17, 2014
The management were great. The employees were awesome to work with.
First Job
Production Control Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TXAugust 23, 2014
I was the production control clerk i was in charge of assigning employees duties, inventory control was also my responsibility. Ordering supplies, calling employees for status, driving and delivering parts, revising the production log and correcting any mistakes and solving any issues. Prepare meetings, revise personnel hours.
Productive employment
Warehouse Specialist (Current Employee) –  Barstow, CAJuly 26, 2014
Verify items and quantity of items. Move items to locations specified. Pull specific items for order from customer. Send order out for shipment. Inventory warehouse on weekly basis.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Technica LLC. Our community is ready to answer.