Technicolor Employee Reviews

Temp position
Package Handler/Sorter (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALDecember 5, 2017
Technicolor was a temporary job that ended abruptly and I enjoyed the work but there letting go people and sending you home unless you get there at least an hour or more early was too much for me
Lack of good management
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 28, 2017
Come in to work have your daily meeting and then it's go time. I learned how to work the computer and how to work the machines.management was always involved in what was going on so the can hit the quarter that was all they worried about. No so good work place to many safety hazards.trying to keep up with what they wanted from you when there machines was not up to part. When it's time to go home.
Pros
Cons
Poor work place.
Sterile and low energy
DIGITAL RESTORATION ARTIST (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, CANovember 27, 2017
Sterile low, energy depressing place to work. Extremely low morale where people keep to themselves and most work in fear of being laid off constantly.
Pros
Good benefits and compensation
Cons
Stressful and cold
work is terrible
Special Handler (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 21, 2017
pay is minimum wage and doesn't equate to the amount you are doing. You must be there early just to get a spot in line if you work through staffing agencies and they usually put people out if they have reach worker capacity.
Do not recommend
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 20, 2017
In the past year, the company has had about 4-5 rounds of layoffs, with multiple offices closing. The job security is completely non-existent. I would not recommend this company to anyone seeking a long-term job opportunity.
Good culture and work life balance
Customer Integration/ Sales Service Professional (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GANovember 17, 2017
Management was flexible and understanding. My role was remote, from US supporting EU customers, but still felt connected to my team/organization. Management was engaging and focused on ensuring that there was always collaboration and synergy between all teams.
Pros
Flexibility and open door policy
Cons
Growth potential
Talented People
SALES DIRECTOR (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 16, 2017
80% Travel. Learned about new technologies. Work well with the management team. Getting the resources to do the job. Building relationships with my clients.
Pros
New Technology
Cons
Resources
Good job
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 14, 2017
Worked there on 3rd shift for the peak season, It was a faced paced environment, we had a good crew to work with. Actually had to end the shift during peak season early, because they were ahead of schedule.
Pros
Pay, lunches
Cons
Short term job
Temp service
Folk lift operator (Former Employee) –  Olyphant, PANovember 10, 2017
A place that provide people with work is always a good place. Being a temp worker at Tecnicolor hurts. I really do not have any bad words to speak about Tecnicolor.
company moved to brazil and mexico
Manufacturing Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Camarillo, CANovember 10, 2017
it was good while it lasted. I liked the 12hr work day and took a while to get used to the 4 days on 4 days off type schedule but was a pain if you had to work the grave yard shift.
Fast pace
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  MemNovember 9, 2017
This was a fast pace workplace. We had to work by production. In one hour you had to have a certain amount of orders pulled. You also had to walk a lot. So if you are not into the physical environment then you might not want to apply for a job here.
Pros
Longterm work
Cons
Short breaks
Warehouse job
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 8, 2017
Clerical work was easy. Worked on computers everyday also did paperwork and filling. Organizing and data sheets had my own desk and group of employees.
Fast paced, only temporary with no stable hours
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALNovember 7, 2017
Never a set amount of hours. They say you are to work 12 hour shifts 6 days a week but you never do. It's fast paced which is fine but they constantly move you from station to station. Never consistent.
productive and positive workplace
DATA ENTRY CLERK, STAFF LINE (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 6, 2017
Working at Technicolor was a different experience for me. Working there is a productive and positive workplace if you just stay focus on your job. iIf you work hard and show that you want to move forward in your career at Technicolor there are ways you can move up in management.
This place is NOT for you!
Packaging (Former Employee) –  La Vergne, TNNovember 5, 2017
I got offered weed, I got threatened with a box cutter 3 consecutive work days and management/HR didn't care, and the primary language there is Spanish.
fair but stressful place to work
inventory control/shipping supervisor (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 3, 2017
I put in many hours and week ends at Technicolor. I had great managers to work for but very negative director. This job gave me an opportunity to meet many people within the company and with some of the major movie companies.
benefits
Cons
long hours/weeends
great workplace
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 3, 2017
i enjoyed working at technicolor i wouldn't have never left if I didn't move. Only thing i disliked was the messy people there. & how they go about they lay offs. Other than that its a nice job
good starting place
PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALOctober 31, 2017
if you are skilled in mechanics than this is a good place to get experience in the manufactoring sector. the work environment is stressfull , but a self paced person can and will enjoy working for a company that is ever evolving with work load and pace.
it was ok
Assembly Line Worker/Production (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIOctober 29, 2017
There was always something to do so i was able to stay busy but the pay was horrible for the hours i had to put in i was there over a year with almost the same as what i was making when i started.
Temporary Human Resources Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAOctober 26, 2017
Management at the Film Plant was exceptional!

The Human Resources Director was a bit difficult to work with. I think she felt insecure working with other women.
Pros
Lovely people to work with. Very interesting environment.
Cons
HR director

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Technicolor. Our community is ready to answer.