Technicote Employee Reviews

Great job only when there's great management
Lead Machine Coating Operator (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAAugust 9, 2017
worked here for almost 7 years. Started as a Helper and ended up as Lead Coater Operator. But when management was rearranged the warehouse became a stressful place to work. The job became very unpleasant. The employees there are hard workers and the management just did not appreciate the amount of work we did because the pay was unreasonable and very little raises. We were very very under staffed. I would work here again if the place had great management like in the good old days. I was fortunate but everyone else was not.
Pros
overtime, job security, unlimited coffee, shoe voucher, weekends usually off
Cons
hardly any raises, under staffed, they don't hire management within, poor training, no uniforms
This is better than no job at all and that is how you will be treated.
Operator (Former Employee) –  Terre Haute, INJuly 10, 2016
Not a pleasant workplace. Management more concerned with themselves rather than customers and personnel. Employees tend to work as a team although there are those who prefer to condemn others rather than participate. In general this is not a good workplace. Hot, no breaks and the equipment is poorly maintained.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Benefits and work conditions have gone downhill as management progresses
hot in the summer, decent people
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Terre Haute, INOctober 21, 2014
they make labels. its hot decent pay. hardest part of the job is running a machine
Pros
plenty of overtime
Cons
hot, with very few days off sometimes
Very busy and long hours
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Terre Haute, INAugust 26, 2014
Busy from the moment in to the moment out.
Created packing slips, bill of ladings and invoices.
Contacted carriers daily for appointments.
10.
productive
Foreman (Current Employee) –  Saint Charles, MODecember 2, 2013
As a Union Epoxy Painter, I run a crew of four to six people supervising prep, which consists of grinding and shot blasting, followed by installation. Read and interpret blueprints and specifications. Coordinate specific material required per spec. Responsible for maintaining and purchasing job related consumables. Complete itemized expense reports with supporting documentation. Record employee time and prepare daily timesheets. Provide excellent customer service skills when dealing with General Contractors and Owners. Conduct weekly toolbox safety meetings for all company employees on the job.
Productivity and moral depended on office mood.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAJuly 16, 2013
Most days were very routine but in the event something went wrong, there was a lot of finger pointing done by supervisors and other office workers. I learned to handle and take care of problems as they arose. My coworkers and i had a very understanding, productive relationship. More a team because of our up front personalities. The hardest part of the day was the beginning because of a mess or poor work left by previous shift. The most enjoyable part of the day was after lunch because we had our rhythm and the rest of the day would go smoothly.
Pros
Monthly lunch-ins for profitable months
Cons
Politic based management sometimes turned workers against eachother