Technip

Technip Employee Reviews

Overtime
Tig Welder on subsea components (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 14, 2015
Welding Super Duplex
You get lots of experience
There is overtime available
the upping of the environment is good
x-Ray
One of Houston's best engineering companies
Project Engineer, Subsea Installation (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 9, 2015
A very steep learning curve is what a fresher would expect. Company hires a lot of interns and sometime retains the good ones. You can expect to grow with the company. Lot of opportunities to go offshore and develop leadership skills. With the job comes a great compensation package, involvement of the employees in various activities, great job culture and facilities like on-site gym, zumba, kickboxing classes etc.
The mother Company for me
Technip staff (Former Employee), EgyptApril 23, 2015
Technip is considered the mother Company for me as it is and still the main school for me where I gained most of my experiences in the field of security.
Productive job
Senior Mechanical Designer (Current Employee), Claremont, CAApril 22, 2015
A typical day at work
Learn more about computer skills, equipment design
learning new softwares
Friendly co-workers
Interesting works, friends, company..
Productive and fun place to work
Structural Engineer Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 5, 2015
Pros: Good work hours
Cons: None that I can think of.
I enjoyed my years with Technip. When things slowed down they keep me on overhead for a long time. They gave me a very nice severance package when I was laid off.
Producttive and relaxed.
Automated Systems Manager, Subsea Business Unit (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 16, 2015
Pros: good pay w/ good benefits
Cons: lack of commitment to our mission
• Develop new technology as it relates to GMA welding techniques for Subsurface pipe unions on S-Lay type or spool type installations. Technology has been developed for automated systems with minimal welding personnel.
Good place to work in that have flexible work culture with improving your skills
Web Developer Intern (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 6, 2015
Working for portal in a company like Technip was a big accomplishment in itself. My position during the internship was of Web Developer Intern which involved designing an intranet portal in Microsoft SharePoint 2010 as a basic framework while using HTML, CSS, and JavaScript as frontend languages.The major element here was Microsoft SharePoint, an application platform to develop intranet portals, document & file management, collaboration, websites, etc. which was a big opportunity for me to learn it and take one step forward in area of Web Development.
I had one of the most cordial co-workers who always motivated me to achieve my goals.
The internship was enjoyable overall.
ok company
Tig welder on Subsea Components (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 5, 2015
Pros: hour lunch
Cons: supervision
is and ok company but moving on to better things.. good benefits ok people to work with... enjoy it but chasing my dream now
Fast paced and multiple tasking duties
Purchasing Specialist - Diving / Facility Ops (Former Employee), Sulphur, LAMarch 3, 2015
Cons: communication
This was a good place to work...I was able to work independently and get to know a lot of good people. I have learned a lot about the offshore industry and diving project jobs that were associated with the oil and gas customers.
Technip USA Review
Graduate Engineer (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: training programs
Cons: psychological confinement
Technip is a large EPC company in Houston, TX. They are very committed to their employees and offer fair compensation. Mentorship programs are in place; however, they can sometimes jump to conclusions when evaluating their talent. This can put entry level employees in an awkward place that may have a negative effect on them for years. It is important to sit down and understand where each employees talents and where they see themselves going with their life.
Sure learned a lot
Senior Cost Analyst (Former Employee), Houston, TxFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: people
Cons: personnel turnover
Fifteen years and multiple positions make it difficult to review in this context. I worked anywhere from a direct report to the original CFO to IT implementations overseas, to working as a Sr Cost Analyst.
very good
Sr. Instrument Designer (Former Employee), Claremont, CAJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: learned more about oil and gas
Cons: long drive.
Very Productive and knowledgeable instrument group. Employees are easy and fun to work with. This company is just a little far from my place and quite heavy traffic in the freeway. Final though I will still work for this company when they get enough job.
One stop shop for Oil and Gas Industry
Senior Designer (Former Employee), Energy Corridor, Houston, Tx.January 12, 2015
Pros: work environment, benefits, work schedule, lots of opportunity for advancement
Technip is a one stop shop for oil and gas industry so there are many opportunities for different kinds of work. There is someone at Technip from every facet of the industry so all your help comes from within. Lots of opportunity to learn and for advancement.
good place to work
Commercial Diver/ Tender (Current Employee), Carlyss, LANovember 15, 2014
Good place to work, good pay, nice vessels, knowledgeable staff. I would recommend it
nice work place
Pipe Stress Engineer (Current Employee), Houston,Tx. USAOctober 30, 2014
is a nice place for work but is necessary more technical training for some employees.
A nice place to work
Procurement Buyer (Former Employee), Houston TXOctober 28, 2014
Top place to work with enjoyable employees. They have many benefits to assist employees to want to work for the Company.
Decent work environment
Senior Subcontracts Administrator (Current Employee), Houston, TXOctober 21, 2014
Not a very challenging role, however very good management.
Continual Lies
Commercial Diver and LST (Current Employee), Carlyss, LAOctober 18, 2014
Technip continually lied to employees about getting new and better assets which never came while preparing the division I worked in for sale and layoffs. Management was rarely truthful when ask any questions related to future work.
Great work place!!
Inspector Coordinator (Former Employee), Claremont, CAOctober 16, 2014
Very good company to work for.. Friendly co-workers.. Great Management
very hostil work
hydraulic tech (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 15, 2014
Nice place to work when i first started, very soon after, the company begain replacing american workers with european workers. no chance for advancment.

1 2 3 4

About Technip

High-tech Technip USA, an American subsidiary of French engineering and construction giant Technip, provides engineering and construction – Read more

Technip Salaries