Technip Employee Reviews

Good Place
Juniper BP, Engineering and Procurement Planner (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 30, 2016
Good Company I liked them I highly recommend them I hope to return one day when work picks up they are a great EPC company, They have a great benefits package.
productive@safety oriented
Crane Operator (Former Employee) –  khursaniyha gas plant k.s.aAugust 27, 2016
technip company that always follow guidlines in international law in abroad such safety in work place ,accommodation,health,salary,compensation.are provides.
Pros
free accomodation@food
Cons
annual medical
My experience at Technip was a positive one, I'd like to stay but projects are winding down, a they are laying off.
Senior Piping Designer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 18, 2016
I worked with great project teams. I have no complaints, good pay, great benefits, Safety based work atmosphere. I'd like to see Technip hang on to its workforce, but as with all firm, I believe they are panicking over the oil price downturn.
Na
Cost Controller II (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 28, 2016
Worked with a great team. Job security is an unknown. Upper management could be more transparent with those who do the day to day work. Work life balance is not the best.
Pros
Gym at work
Cons
Experienced good time at Technip, had good friends and co-workers but it is obvious that there is a mismanagement
Sr. Installation Design Engineer/Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 20, 2016
Had good time at Technip, had good friends and co-workers but it is obvious that there is a mismanagement.
Earned good experience during my presence. but the job situation (promotions) is not always fair for all as you expect, and as they say "One Technip"
A good company to work for,, with good work life balance and numerous challenging projects.
Tax Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 6, 2017
Good solid company with good work life balance and some very good projects that provide a challenging work focus. Strong culture and very friendly and helpful colleagues.
Pros
the work and colleagues
Cons
current economic environment
Productive and Busy when work is available
anonymous (Current Employee) –  Theodore, ALDecember 8, 2016
Hours are long but learning experience is well worth it. Construction type job with no guaranty of future employment. Clients and management can be difficult to work with at times.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Long Hours
A production line
Welders Helper/Cap Flapper (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALOctober 26, 2016
A typical day at Tech nip is a 12 hour shift production line producing welding the whole shift 60 hour Mon-Fri sometimes 84 hours including weekends

Management is great ensuring safety and healthy work environment
A family environment among the works
The hardest part of the a would say is getting up out the bed but once your on site it smooth and productive and the most enjoyable part of the job was having job an job that felt like home with the relationship as a family
Pros
working hard but at the same time not working as hard, once you have known and got your job down pack, the same procedures week in and week out
Cons
The lost of time, you get from working the 12hr shift week in week out, most of the time 7 days, which you lose time with you actually family and kids
Nice company
Talent Management Advisor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 6, 2017
TechnipFMC is a company with proprietary technologies and production systems, integrated expertise, and comprehensive solutions, we are transforming our clients’ project economics across subsea, onshore/offshore and surface.
We are uniquely positioned to deliver greater efficiencies across project lifecycles from concept to project delivery and beyond. We are driven by a steady commitment to clients and a culture of purposeful innovation, challenging industry conventions and rethinking how the best results are achieved.
It is an ok place to work
Remote Welder (Former Employee) –  Theodore, ALSeptember 26, 2016
Very long hours 5/12 was ok but it then went on to 6/12 or even 7/12 for months at hand. The office and some supervisors lie to workers, also if there was a family problem and you had to take days off you would more than likely be fired.
Pros
nice pay
Cons
too many hours, short breaks, bad integrity
Great company
Desktop Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 24, 2017
walk in the office, take care of business, work with a group of colleagues to get things done

IT experience is always a plus when trying to gain knowledge every day

for an oil and gas company wise... job security isnt exactly there.
Pros
good company, lots of room for advancement
Cons
always worried about job security
Overall Good company
Senior Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 6, 2017
-Stress free day and usual day at job
-Team work
-Fair management
-work place culture is ok
-Hardest part of the job - Interdisciplinary agreement on technical issue
-Enjoyable part of the job - Flexible timing
let you work without interference so you can show your ability and skill
Sr. Piping Designer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 22, 2017
I will definitely recommend to work for this company.
If i get another chance to work with TECHNIP, I will not say no.
Technip gave me chance to co-ordinate project between Houston and Mumbai office. I learn some management skill during this assignment.
Pros
holding project sport day
Cons
health fair
Technip
Project Expeditor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 20, 2016
Great company. Provided competitive compensation and benefits. Potential for growth. On site amenities provided to employees for free: gym, clinic, dentist and picnic areas.
Great Money... No benefits working through a contractor for Technip..
Automatic Welding Technician Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Theodore, ALApril 5, 2016
Great money, but the benefits are slim to none working for Talascend (contractor through Technip).The Technip management and people are good to work with and around. It would be a great company to work for if there was a benefit package offered.
Project Quality Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 5, 2017
Long hours. Feeling of success when the projects are complete. Lots of travel with little time to rest in-between. Technip merged with FMC
Productive workplace
PROJECT CONTROLS (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 14, 2017
Company is no longer the same, too much politics and management is not in tune with the rest of the people who do all the pushing and pulling.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Politics
Good company to work for when market is good.
Cost Controller (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 6, 2016
Company offers good work life balance. Management is fair. Not a lot of opportunity for advancement due to sluggish market.
Pros
On site gym and clinic.
Cons
Nothing to report
Good place to work at
Document Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 13, 2016
Good place to work at and environment was excellent. I didn't get the chance to experience other department as opportunity was not given. Hard to advance with this company.
Pros
Great place to work with excellent environment.
Cons
No support from management
Global engineering, project management company with a diverse workforce
Manager IT Transformation Services (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 22, 2017
Technip is a diverse workplace where I've gained a lot of my global project management skill. People management and diversity have been one of the company's focus and investment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Technip. Our community is ready to answer.