Technisource

Technisource Employer Reviews

Contract Worker
Field Service Technician (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJune 18, 2014
If you like contract work then this is for you. Some training involved in customer services.
Great Company if you are looking for a Contract
Help Desk Analyst for HCSC (Former Employee), Waukegan, ILJune 2, 2014
I was a contractor for six months for Technisource. There were minimal benefits but provided a great work place.
Workplace could improve
Senior Technical Recruiter/Onsite Recruiter (Former Employee), AtlantaMay 21, 2014
My experiecne at technisorce was not great the company does not value there employees.
Electronics Systems Consultant (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCMay 8, 2014
Pros: great environment
Worked for this company for 4 years as a consultant. The people were helpful and friendly.
Quick Way to Get A job
Infrastructure Network Specialist (Former Employee), Lithia Springs, GAFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: your pay is on time
Cons: too many paper works to fill up
Fast and diligent in placing candidate. However the hiring process involves a panoply of paper works to sign as if you're signing a mortgage contract
Very organized
CAD Telecommunications Designer (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 18, 2014
It was a contract-to hire position so I do not know much about the specific company.
Technisource
Media Specialist then promoted to Lead - 2nd Shift (Former Employee), Conway, ARJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: family get togethers, great atmosphere, pay
I would come in and check email, assign work to be done that day. Learned more about programming (PHP, Javascript) while programming an internal website called odcmm. My co-workers were amazing, management was alright. The hardest part, and not really hard, more stressful was the pressure of getting reports done at the end of each month, but I enjoyed – more... it. Most enjoyable part of the job would have been, the co-workers making a great atmosphere and the option when work was slow, we could be on Facebook or watching Netflix. – less
IT Recruiter
IT Recruiter (Former Employee), Universal City, CAJanuary 2, 2014
In Los Angeles, I researched and located highly qualified candidates and performed phone and face-to-face interviews. Worked hand in hand with project managers, engineers, database analysts, web developers, and so forth, for high end clients such as Warner Brothers and Technicolor.
Unorganized
Lead/Supervisor (Former Employee), Largo, MDDecember 27, 2013
This job was unorganized and didn't learn that much. It is not to much to say because things were bad.
Technisource has provided the support I needed as a consultant
Sr. Security Analyst (Current Employee), St. Louis, MODecember 3, 2013
Pros: control of time, better pay as a consultaqnt
Cons: benefits costs are higher that
Technisource has provided the support I needed as a consultant
Productive strict work oriented place
CONSULTANT ITIL Incident Management (Current Employee), Roswell, GANovember 20, 2013
Pros: great staff
Cons: sometiimes no breaks
I like the job as it was all business and a very nice place to work
Peole Mill
Cabling Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee), Bloomington, ILOctober 13, 2013
Pros: its a job.
Cons: just about everything else
Recruiters and management make promises left and right about raises, job placement etc and are never followed through with. Of the 100 plus people I interacted with through this job, I had not spoken to a single person that was not on their first placement. They do not seem to be interested in keeping quality people around.
customer service enrollments for the medicare part D
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Mechanicsburg, PAOctober 1, 2013
Pros: talking to the people and helping them
Cons: breaks was short
we intake calls from clients that want to renew their medicare part d or apply for it, if they was 65 and older.
Worked in an environment of support and respect.
Technical Service Specialist (Former Employee), West Des Moines, IASeptember 27, 2013
Pros: comfortable environment and helped people be productive
Cons: odd hours. temp position so no job security.
In bound call center supporting the technical needs of Wells Fargo employees as they transitioned from Windows XP to Windows 7.
short but good opportunity
IT Technician (Former Employee), gulf coast floridaSeptember 23, 2013
Pros: travel expenses compensated
Cons: n/a
there were a lot of good people to work with. there was a lot ovideos and documentation provided. made on the job learning and working a lot easier.
sweat shop
SYSTEMS (ISERIES) CONSULTANT (Former Employee), Glendale, WI.September 12, 2013
Pros: great office
Cons: site delivery mgr is a micro-manger with little technical knowledge
I was told that I would be paid for every hour, not the case with them the position needs two Admins and they work you till you finally just get a better job; don't stop your job search till you get something better.
Productive and a good place to work
Technician/Assembler (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 19, 2013
Pros: bagels on friday
As long as you did your work you could go along way.
Learned a lot on how to get along.
Management is fair from HR to the Supervisors and Leads.
co workers are great, we all helped one another.
The Hardest part? There was none.
Most enjoyable part was Bagels on Fridays.
Great company to work for
Help Desk Level 2 (Former Employee), Normal, ILJuly 17, 2013
I was only with this employer for a short time but during my time everyone was great.
Advancement/Work & Life balance
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Mechanicsburg, PAJune 24, 2013
Initially it is a decent place to work howver you will have those good and bad days. At times it can be a very fun work environment because of the staff members that you work with. The downside is that all management within the building needs a major overhaul, the managers have a tendency to under-manage, not be present at all and come off as caring – more... but very stand-offish and lack of respect.This applies to HR and the Directors within the building as well, you will advance if you play ball not be very opinionated, but the minute that you call anyone on their flaws they will find a way to get you out. – less
great place to work
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee), Mechanicsburg, PAJune 11, 2013
Pros: great people
Cons: laid off
great place to work and great people like a family... great atmosphere.

1 2 3 4

About Technisource

Personnel, engineering, and consulting firm Technisource provides a broad range of information technology (IT) staffers and services – Read more