Technisource Employee Reviews in United States

Temp Agency
Tape Operator (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, ILMarch 25, 2016
I showed up and printed jobs all day.
n/a
Mangement was great.
My co-workers made it a very enjoyable place to work.
Using Big Printers.
Working with people I liked.
Pros
Overtime, Holiday Pay
it was just and easy ride honestly
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PAFebruary 23, 2016
a normal day was just answering calls, collecting a small amount of information and transferring the calls to a school. not much learned the work was average, sometimes fast and mostly slow paced. management was hardly there the tIme frame I worked. spent many hours alone until after nine. the coworkers were friendly and helpful. there honestly was no hard part. the most enjoyable part was alot of free time for other endeavers.
Pros
alot of freetime.
Cons
be alone alot
Contractor position
Laptop service center technician (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAOctober 30, 2015
Good company, with good pay.

Handled east and west coast employee requests for laptop service and exchanges.

PC replacement, data recovery, and general laptop service support services.
Pros
Good job, good pay
Cons
Contract shorter than I would of liked.
a learning experience
Help Desk (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, ILOctober 29, 2015
no guarantee of advancement within the company. I learned different approaches within the IT field using desktop support. Co workers didn't work together enough to allow open communication.
Pros
good pay
Cons
poor communication with management
Very great communication
Tier 1 Help Desk Support (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 7, 2015
I felt this was also a great starter job. As someone who is not technical, there was only a limited amount of growth for me.
Buyer for Citigroup
Procurement Analyst (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXSeptember 1, 2015
I worked for Citigroup through the staffing agencyTechnisoure. The contract assignment for them was good. Nice office in Plano. My direct recruiter was efficient. Benefits were good.
Pros
Good company
Cons
Fun place to work. Dedicated employees made the company successful
Service Delivery / Project Manager (Former Employee) –  South Plainfield, NJAugust 25, 2015
Technisource as a whole was a good company to work for. There was many opportunities for advancement within. The co-workers made it it more enjoyable and possible to complete assigned projects. The division I worked at was a small entity of the company. It received little funding and support from corporate. The work facility was inadequate for the amount of volume we produced. This made it very challenging to grow the business. Thus the group lost new business opportunities because it did not show well. Eventually that division closed and the company focused to their core business.
Data Center Technician
Data Center Engineer (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove, ILJuly 6, 2015
I've seen a lot of Data Centers, and I will tell you honestly that most are simply atrocious. This Data Center was different. Here there was strict adherence to industry standards, and a work load to make sure there was plenty to do during shifts.
churn n burn
Account Manager/Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  tysons VAJuly 1, 2015
They are the same as any other staffing firm churn and burn all they care about is placements and not at all about employees
Productive work environment
Special Projects Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 27, 2015
Able to sustain employment with a large corporation for several years. I worked with great people and had to learn how to be very self sufficient.

Want to know more about Technisource?

Ask a question
Congenial atmosphere
Service Delivery Director (Former Employee) –  Worked from homeMay 23, 2015
Enjoyed my overall experience, particularly the ability to work from home. Enjoyed the ability to view different parts of the country.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Laid off
Worked at Cpchem
Help Desk Support (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 4, 2015
IT was a job to pay bills. Local manager was great but the company treated contractors like dirt and didn't see us as help.
Cons
poor upper management.
Temporary Job
IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  8310 North Capital of Texas Highway Austin, TXMarch 11, 2015
This was a temporary job assignment working with an electronic voting booth, all tools and equipment were provided by the company.
Excellent advancement oppourtunity
IVR Trainer (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, ILFebruary 20, 2015
I worked at State Farm during my time with technisource. I worked with at the technical help desk. During my time here I learned about how to assist different team members with different programs and how to install and uninstall hardware in State Farm Agents offices'. I was given the opportunity to become an IVR Trainer. I was responsible to train co-workers on this system, conduct meetings. I found this a challenge and the most enjoyable.
Productive and Place to work
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 20, 2015
I usually did about 10 sourcing interviews a day. The hardest part of the job was making the 30 plus cold calls required to set up those interviews. I also matched up candidates skills and personalities to the job requirements we had to fill for our clients. I would also make calls to secure client requirements for jobs and leads for the account manager.
Pros
fun people to work with
Cons
management cuts in staff
Opportunities available
Systems Analyst / Severity Desk and Escalations (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 22, 2014
you are engaged with the work environment right away and given an overview and responsibilities to enhance your work experience.

hardest part is trying to take it all in and stay at pace but is soon overcomed by just hanging in there
Cons
short brreak and health care that is just plain not affordable
productive and easy going
Website Consultant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 9, 2014
Scheduled consultation throughout each day
Managed accounts by contacting each client to discuss changes or new creation of 1-20 page websites by using my expertise guide them through gathering content colors logo photos etc...
No micromanagement
co-workers always willing to assist
meeting advertisers expectation
the joy of seeing a reaction to a job well done
Pros
steady schedule
Cons
staffing agency did not guarantee employment
Contracted and forgotten
Network Administrator / Client Services Technician (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYDecember 7, 2014
Sold off to a bank, left with no further contact or support, poor assistance. Not a place I'd be willing to entertain any offers. Indeeds requirement for 40 words for a review, LET ALONE A REQUIRED REVIEW OF A FORMER EMPLOYER< ASININE! THIS IS UNPROFESSIONAL TO REQUIRE IN THE FIRST PLACE AND IF I DIDN'T NEED A NEW JOB WOULD PASS THIS SITE BY, BY FAR
Pros
everything
Cons
looked, couldn't find one
Good place to start, bad place to stay.
SharePoint Architect (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 3, 2014
If you are just getting into the consulting field then this is a good place to start. The problem comes in when you are trying to advance and / or you attempt to meet end of year bonus requirements and that is when you discover the moving target when it comes to bonuses.
Pros
travel
Cons
pay, work hours, no clear management.
LAN and WAN Project
Telco Engineer/Network Support Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 9, 2014
Meet with the different vendors, provide status and issue order to have services disconnected. The diffeculty we all face when coordinating installation and disconnection of service for a large number of sites. Working with a great number of different vendor was the biggest management challenge we faced. I work with a team that was dedicated to cmpleting the project without a probled. Cordinating the vendors was the hardest thing to do on the position. I enjoyed the company of some great people who made working fun.
Pros
the peopl i worked with.
Cons
the vendors

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Technisource. Our community is ready to answer.