Technisource Employee Reviews

Temporary Job
IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  8310 North Capital of Texas Highway Austin, TXMarch 11, 2015
This was a temporary job assignment working with an electronic voting booth, all tools and equipment were provided by the company.
Excellent advancement oppourtunity
IVR Trainer (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, ILFebruary 20, 2015
I worked at State Farm during my time with technisource. I worked with at the technical help desk. During my time here I learned about how to assist different team members with different programs and how to install and uninstall hardware in State Farm Agents offices'. I was given the opportunity to become an IVR Trainer. I was responsible to train co-workers on this system, conduct meetings. I found this a challenge and the most enjoyable.
Productive and Place to work
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 20, 2015
I usually did about 10 sourcing interviews a day. The hardest part of the job was making the 30 plus cold calls required to set up those interviews. I also matched up candidates skills and personalities to the job requirements we had to fill for our clients. I would also make calls to secure client requirements for jobs and leads for the account manager.
Pros
fun people to work with
Cons
management cuts in staff
Opportunities available
Systems Analyst / Severity Desk and Escalations (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 22, 2014
you are engaged with the work environment right away and given an overview and responsibilities to enhance your work experience.

hardest part is trying to take it all in and stay at pace but is soon overcomed by just hanging in there
Cons
short brreak and health care that is just plain not affordable
productive and easy going
Website Consultant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 9, 2014
Scheduled consultation throughout each day
Managed accounts by contacting each client to discuss changes or new creation of 1-20 page websites by using my expertise guide them through gathering content colors logo photos etc...
No micromanagement
co-workers always willing to assist
meeting advertisers expectation
the joy of seeing a reaction to a job well done
Pros
steady schedule
Cons
staffing agency did not guarantee employment
Contracted and forgotten
Network Administrator / Client Services Technician (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYDecember 7, 2014
Sold off to a bank, left with no further contact or support, poor assistance. Not a place I'd be willing to entertain any offers. Indeeds requirement for 40 words for a review, LET ALONE A REQUIRED REVIEW OF A FORMER EMPLOYER< ASININE! THIS IS UNPROFESSIONAL TO REQUIRE IN THE FIRST PLACE AND IF I DIDN'T NEED A NEW JOB WOULD PASS THIS SITE BY, BY FAR
Pros
everything
Cons
looked, couldn't find one
Good place to start, bad place to stay.
SharePoint Architect (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 3, 2014
If you are just getting into the consulting field then this is a good place to start. The problem comes in when you are trying to advance and / or you attempt to meet end of year bonus requirements and that is when you discover the moving target when it comes to bonuses.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Pay, work hours, no clear management.
LAN and WAN Project
Telco Engineer/Network Support Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 9, 2014
Meet with the different vendors, provide status and issue order to have services disconnected. The diffeculty we all face when coordinating installation and disconnection of service for a large number of sites. Working with a great number of different vendor was the biggest management challenge we faced. I work with a team that was dedicated to cmpleting the project without a probled. Cordinating the vendors was the hardest thing to do on the position. I enjoyed the company of some great people who made working fun.
Pros
the peopl I worked with.
Cons
The vendors
Fun Place
Direct Hire Technical Recruiter- Full Desk (Former Employee) –  Frisco TxOctober 6, 2014
Technisource is a solutions organization that provides information technology services from more than 60 offices across the United States through three divisions: Consulting Services, Integration Services, and Management Services. We service fortune 500 companies representing a wide variety of industries.
Key Responsibilities:
• Direct Hire Recruiting Team, recruited passive candidates for Fortune 500 companies
• Consistently sourced and presented qualified candidates to Account Managers for clients hiring for in all IT areas such as Software, Hardware, Network Engineers, Administrators, Program/Project Managers, and Developers etc.
• Cold called 50+ people daily
• Phone and in person interviewed/screened, prepared/revised resume for qualified candidates
• Worked closely with HR Managers to ensure all recruiting was met by quality standards/customer requirements
• Followed up for feedback/kept relationships with candidates from initial screening, to hire and after contract concluded
• Used Recruiter Workbench, Infogist (Monster, Career Builder, Dice), LinkedIn on daily basis to source candidates
Contractor
Consultant / Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Normal, ILSeptember 24, 2014
did not feel part of a organization
treated differently at Contractor work site
not a lot of challenging work to do
Pros
Good People
Cons
Did not feel a part of a work group
Recruiting
IT & Engineering Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJSeptember 4, 2014
Purchased by Randstad, competitive environment. Learned to manage job board postings, further implementation of social media, poor team environment, restructuring led to down sizing.
Felt used
Help Desk Associate (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 21, 2014
They hired me for a position that was supposed to be permanent after 3 months but they layed me off and I never heard from them again.
Contract Worker
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 18, 2014
If you like contract work then this is for you. Some training involved in customer services.
Great Company if you are looking for a Contract
Help Desk Analyst for HCSC (Former Employee) –  Waukegan, ILJune 2, 2014
I was a contractor for six months for Technisource. There were minimal benefits but provided a great work place.
Workplace could improve
Senior Technical Recruiter/Onsite Recruiter (Former Employee) –  AtlantaMay 21, 2014
My experiecne at technisorce was not great the company does not value there employees.
Electronics Systems Consultant (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCMay 8, 2014
Worked for this company for 4 years as a consultant. The people were helpful and friendly.
Pros
Great environment
Quick Way to Get A job
Infrastructure Network Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lithia Springs, GAFebruary 23, 2014
Fast and diligent in placing candidate. However the hiring process involves a panoply of paper works to sign as if you're signing a mortgage contract
Pros
Your pay is on time
Cons
Too many paper works to fill up
Very organized
CAD Telecommunications Designer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 18, 2014
It was a contract-to hire position so I do not know much about the specific company.
IT Recruiter
IT Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Universal City, CAJanuary 2, 2014
In Los Angeles, I researched and located highly qualified candidates and performed phone and face-to-face interviews. Worked hand in hand with project managers, engineers, database analysts, web developers, and so forth, for high end clients such as Warner Brothers and Technicolor.
Unorganized
Lead/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Largo, MDDecember 27, 2013
This job was unorganized and didn't learn that much. It is not to much to say because things were bad.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Technisource. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9