Techno-Coatings is a world leader in the electroplating business, specializing in metal parts for aircraft interiors. We have a reputation as the highest quality producer in the industry. As a rapidly growing organization we place the highest level of importance on the growth of our employees. Techno-Coatings is a family owned and managed company and we are seeking employees that have a desire to learn and grow with us.
The Production Assistant position works in a fast paced production environment and has the ability to multi-task. Production Assistants provide clerical support to our customer service department while working as a parts examiner and perform production operator duties as needed.
- Provide clerical support to assigned Customer Service Lead.
- Address customer needs in a timely manner as directed.
- Inspect incoming parts for defects, modifications, surface and shape characteristics.
- Compare parts received to Customer Order Form to insure accuracy and report and
The Production Assistant does not need prior work experience in the coatings or manufacturing field. If you can answer yes to the following questions, we encourage you to submit your resume today and become a part of our dynamic and growing company.
- Do you fluently speak, write and read Spanish and English? To be successful working with our diverse employee and customer base, language skills are essential.
- Are you detail oriented to a fault? Quality is essential to our success which mean this position must demonstrate unsurpassed attention to detail to insure that all finished products comply with customer plating specifications.
- Are you skilled working on the computer? In addition to strong typing skills, the ideal Production Assistant will easily and skillfully work with and move between numerous Windows software packages including Word and Excel.
- Do you enjoy learning in a hands on environment? Our structure is team oriented, which means the Production Assistant is an integral part of the production process. As such, this position requires routinely lifting 5-15 lbs, standing for the majority of the day and working both in an industrial environment as well as in the office.
A positive yet humble attitude from all levels of employees is at the core of our culture. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. Starting rate of pay is $12 per hour. If you enjoy learning, are flexible and open to change, we want you to be a part of our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer