This position is responsible for receiving and directing visitors, vendors, clients and customers to appropriate locations and parties. Notifies personnel of visitor arrival. May operate a single or multiple position telephone switchboard.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Answer, assist and direct all incoming telephone calls to appropriate parties in a professional and courteous manner.
- Answer, assist and direct email inquiries from customers concerning location, price, and use of merchandise.
- Perform related clerical work such as typing, filing, sorting incoming mail distribution.
- Use applicable software programs to create inventories, letters, and other business-related documents.
- Prepare shipping labels and order FedEx, USPS and UPS pickups and deliveries.
- Receive packages for After sales department and log information on ERP system.
- Reserve and ensure conference rooms are organized and tidy.
- May coordinate travel arrangements.
- Provide administrative support when needed to Management.
- Manage/order office supplies.
- May coordinate businesses lunches and other related duties.
- Greeting Visitors.
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard