Technology Credit Union

Technology Credit Union Employer Reviews

started out better then it ended
Senior Financial Center Specialist (Former Employee), san joseOctober 30, 2013
Pros: not much good to say
Cons: poor upper management
Before the new CEO came along things were going well. The company started going down hill after she came aboard.
Productive, Fun work place, and great place to work
Real Estate Service Specialist & Lead Teller (Former Employee), San Jose, CASeptember 17, 2013
Pros: everything was a plus
Cons: nothing
I still miss it.It was a great place to work and grow. You can advance in your career at Technology Credit Union.
variety of things to do, friendly corporate environment, advancement opportunities
Member Development Officer - Corporate Level (Former Employee), San Jose, CAJuly 25, 2013
Pros: hours, appreciated, advancement, support system, dynamic culture
Cons: none in my opinion
I enjoyed being the Member Development Officer in the corporate offices. I wouldn't have ever left but had a family emergency - caretaker situation.

They taught me to to process HELOC's, Mtg, Consumer Loans, aside of what they actually hired me for originally. I appreciated that.
Some good benefits/Bad Management not a healthy environment
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), 2010 North First StreetJuly 11, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: management, no room to grow, no support
I do not recommend this job to any one I have worked at other Credit Unions in the past and this one takes the cake! Call center Managers are the worse you can not trust them, there is no leader and do not support the employees in the call-center. There is no room to grow and a lot of favoritism the Managers have no management skills, incompetent!
Company is Good
Member Contact Center Specialist (Former Employee), San JoseMay 30, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: managers t dunn and s. h. c
The company itself it great, Management however (contact center) is terrible. unless you Look a certain way, or are willing to brown nose, you will not do well. In order to make it there, you will need to be accepted by the Contact Center Management. Good Luck
make daily calls to delinquet loans
Loan Adjustor (Current Employee), San Jose, CAMarch 18, 2013
Pros: work life balance
Cons: benefits are not good
pace myself calling on past due loans, assist members as need with excellent customer service and problem solving.
Well-managed organization with excellent senior management
Vice President, Marketing (Current Employee), San Jose, CANovember 5, 2012
Unique credit union not afraid to implement ground-breaking technology and products.
great place to work
Call Center Specialist II (Former Employee), San Jose, CAJuly 30, 2012
Pros: free soda
Cons: management was bias
I learned how to grow within this company through hard work and dedication
Primarily focused on customer service and sales.
Financial Center Consultant (Former Employee), Mountain View & Campbell branchesMarch 3, 2012
Pros: company is member focused.
Company extends credit union memberships not only to employees of high tech member companies but also to residents of these counties: Santa Clara , Santa Cruz, San Mateo Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. This credit union offers competitive benefit package.