Technology Partners Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Fun workplace and everyone is nice
IT Technician and Maintenance Engineer (Current Employee) –  43 w 33rd streetMay 9, 2017
I would come in every morning, log into my PC, would see about 5 emails from clients and start working as soon as i come in. I would either work remotely or go onsite to clients to help them out if i was unable to do the work remotely for what ever reason.
I have learned everything about computers, a lot about printers and scanners, servers, routers and modems, iMacs, etc. I learned a lot of troubleshooting steps as well.
All of the clients are either very nice and patient, or very busy, impatient and want things done quickly.
The hardest part of the job is to make sure all of the tickets are put in by the end of the day, no matter how many you put in.
What I like most about the job is the work experience, learning a few new things daily.
productive but monotonous.
Contacts Management Business Intern (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 7, 2014
It was my internship in this company. All the staff were very experienced and senior to me.
Pros
everyone was very helpful
Cons
unpaid internship
Great technology service co.
Founder (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 3, 2013
Great team of people, SF Bay was very hot then. Clients mostly start-up companies.
Pros
Right place at the right time
Cons
similar name with venture capital firm
Challenging and fast pace work environment.
Senior Database Administrator - DBA (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PRJuly 31, 2013
It's a challenging and fast pace environment, lack of personal makes it's a very busy work place and the work load increments.
Great Work opportunity
Accounts Payable Invoice Processor, Pfizer (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 24, 2013
I worked at Pfizer and it was a great work place opportunity. The staff at Technology Partners are so friendly and nice.