Technology Services

Technology Services Employer Reviews

Carilion Clinic Technology Services
Help Desk Technician Carilion Clinic (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAApril 22, 2014
Wonderful department of hard working, dedicated individuals that strive to meet the needs of company employees.
Productive and lively work place
IT helpdesk operator (Current Employee), United Arab Emirates UniversityJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: free parking
Cons: healthcare
My work nature is that I receive phone calls, emails from students , faculty members and staff, and troubleshoot with them regarding their IT problems, if their problems or request is still not resolved I create a request in the support system and assign it to the technical team to work on it.
I have learned to be very flexible with customers and listen – more... to them and their needs and try my best to assist them. also working as an IT helpdesk operator requires lot of patient and focus.
In addition, The hardest part of job is dealing with angry customer because it gives a lot of stress and you need to have the skills to calm them down and try to help them.
The most enjoyable part of my job is dealing with different people from different ages and background which makes me professional and have better communication skills. – less
Current Employer
Desktop Implementation Administrator (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 31, 2013
Great place to work. Great benefits and positive environment.
Fast paced job with many new projects.
Regional Director (Current Employee), Tucker, GaAugust 18, 2013
Pros: good healthcare.
Cons: poor management.
I enjoyed this job as I always had many new challenges and projects which I was put in charge with.
IT Culture, limited understanding of Financal concerns by IT professionals
Advisor (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 27, 2013
Pros: flexibility
Cons: lack of strong corporate culture
Limited growth and learning opportunities; Lack of respect for financial folks vs IT folks; revolving door with IT folks
Great team
Project Control Officer (Former Employee), torontoMarch 31, 2014
Good company and work life balance. Team members are phenominal. Ability to learn lots
Ambiente de Trabajo muy agradable
Asistente de sistemas (Former Employee), Bogotá, CUNSeptember 27, 2012
Pros: horario flexible a la hora de salir
Esta empresa me ayudo mucho a trabajar las relaciones de servicio al cliente, ya que cada día que pasaba me correspondia hacer un soporte a diferentes empresas por lo tanto tenia q estar dispuesta a oir cada uno de los comentarios, felicitaciones, quejas o reclamos que cada uno de ellos tuviera.

About Technology Services

ATS makes factories run better. Advanced Technology Services (ATS) improves the productivity and profitability for many of the – Read more